PDA

View Full Version : Really ESPN

Old Tiger
12-03-2013, 06:26 AM
You have to show your ass for SEC bias with a segment over "BCS Mess?" There isn't a damn mess, there are two undefeated teams who sit at the top of the standings. Oh it's a mess because a 1 loss SEC team is 3rd, got it!

D'Highlander
12-03-2013, 07:40 AM
yet you still watch....

adoptedbuckeye
12-03-2013, 07:43 AM
I think they always use that headline of a "BCS mess" every year to reiterate the need for a playoff system. Of course now that the "wrong" team lost they have to complain about the system somehow.

Old Tiger
12-03-2013, 07:43 AM
yet you still watch....
fell asleep watching the game last night and woke up to sportscenter.

Old Tiger
12-03-2013, 07:44 AM
I think they always use that headline of a "BCS mess" every year to reiterate the need for a playoff system. Of course now that the "wrong" team lost they have to complain about the system somehow.

Which this year is pointless because of the 4 team playoff next season.

D'Highlander
12-03-2013, 07:47 AM
fell asleep watching the game last night and woke up to sportscenter.

good excuse :cool:

adoptedbuckeye
12-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Which this year is pointless because of the 4 team playoff next season.
Exactly. It's like beating a dead horse. Ohio State and/or Florida State better not lose or else the media will have a field day with it.

87 TIGER
12-03-2013, 08:42 AM
They will both lose sat and Bama will win title

Old Tiger
12-03-2013, 09:59 AM

You shut your dirty mouth.

caleb_mccaig
12-03-2013, 10:36 AM

If only that would actually happen. Ohio State is going to get waxed if they play Florida State with Jameis Winston. It may be closer if he doesn't play but FSU would still win in my opinion. Their a dominant team on offense and defense. Auburn did beat Bama but IMO they don't deserve to be in there either, it took a hail mary and a missed FG return for a TD in their last two games to win and they got dominated in their one loss to a barely above average LSU team.

I really am hoping that Michigan State beats OSU and that Mizzou beats Auburn. Even though I think it would be a toss up on if they let Mizzou in. Bama has gotten in once before without winning the SEC championship and I hope it happens again so we get to see the actual two best teams in the country play.

Old Tiger
12-03-2013, 11:51 AM
That depends on if Jameis isn't arrested between now and then.

caleb_mccaig
12-03-2013, 12:20 PM
That depends on if Jameis isn't arrested between now and then.

Definitely does. IMO I think it's kind of a joke that it's gone on this long. I would think they must not have a ton of evidence if it's taking this long for them to decide.

adoptedbuckeye
12-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Definitely does. IMO I think it's kind of a joke that it's gone on this long. I would think they must not have a ton of evidence if it's taking this long for them to decide.

Or there's a lot of money saying "make this go away"

db8coach
12-03-2013, 02:07 PM
If the people in charge of the BCS could arrange that, they probably would. I still think that they could probably arrange Bama in the title game anyway.