PDA

View Full Version : Coach Mack Brown could save his job by winning the Big 12

PhiI C
12-02-2013, 04:11 PM
It could happen if Oklahoma beats Oklahoma State with game time Saturday at 11 A.M. Oklahoma State is favored but it could happen. If Oklahoma State wins as expected they will be co-champions with the winner of the Baylor vs Texas game but they own the tie breaker for the BCS Bowl since they beat UT and Baylor during the year.

If Oklahoma loses then the winner of the Baylor vs Texas game wins the conference outright and gets the BCS Bowl. That game starts Saturday at 2:30 P.M. so we will know what the situation is as that time. Baylor is favored too but maybe it will be a day for the underdogs. What would help if it worked out for Coach Brown is for UT to also win the BCS Bowl game also.

Go Sooners! Go Horns!

Macarthur
12-02-2013, 04:39 PM
I think ut beats baylor.

Scoop27
12-02-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm a big UT fan but there is no way the Longhorn will beat the Bears and if they go bowling-they will lose that game too.

regaleagle
12-02-2013, 09:26 PM
It could happen if Oklahoma beats Oklahoma State with game time Saturday at 11 A.M. Oklahoma State is favored but it could happen. If Oklahoma State wins as expected they will be co-champions with the winner of the Baylor vs Texas game but they own the tie breaker for the BCS Bowl since they beat UT and Baylor during the year.

If Oklahoma loses then the winner of the Baylor vs Texas game wins the conference outright and gets the BCS Bowl. That game starts Saturday at 2:30 P.M. so we will know what the situation is as that time. Baylor is favored too but maybe it will be a day for the underdogs. What would help if it worked out for Coach Brown is for UT to also win the BCS Bowl game also.

Go Sooners! Go Horns!

I think you mean "If Oklahoma STATE loses then the winner....."

Phil C
12-02-2013, 10:00 PM
I think you mean "If Oklahoma STATE loses then the winner....."

Right you are regaleagle. Thanks for the correction.

Old Tiger
12-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Heard it's too late for that. Wheels are ready in motion for him to leave. Win big 12 and such and go out on "top"