PDA

View Full Version : Question about Wimberley

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 09:21 PM
I was talking with some friends and they told me that Wimberley has become a stop for the cartel in delivering their products, any truth to these talks?

Tejastrue
12-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Que??? No mas cerveza OT. :doh:

rb585
12-01-2013, 10:09 PM
I have trouble believing that the cartel would voluntarily subject themselves to driving on two lane roads behind our numerous senior citizens at 10-15 mph below the speed limit.

SHSBulldog00
12-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Que??? No mas cerveza OT. :doh:

http://youtu.be/3dTgY9bbcCU

Cam
12-01-2013, 11:29 PM
the cartel goes where they want!....I've got a brother-in-law who farms a big section along the Rio Grande on the Texas side....the cartel "runners" use his farm roads back and forth to the river...mostly at night or early morning......He can't do much about it except report it....At least most of the ones he's encountered are fairly friendly.....as long as you don't interfere with them.......It's a sad situation.....

Old Tiger
12-02-2013, 07:45 AM
the cartel goes where they want!....I've got a brother-in-law who farms a big section along the Rio Grande on the Texas side....the cartel "runners" use his farm roads back and forth to the river...mostly at night or early morning......He can't do much about it except report it....At least most of the ones he's encountered are fairly friendly.....as long as you don't interfere with them.......It's a sad situation.....
Indeed, and our government is more concerned with overseas issues.

Aesculus gilmus
12-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Indeed, and our government is more concerned with overseas issues.

There is no "our government" anymore. It's all a huge global interlocking corporate directorate running things now (so-called New World Order, as George H.W. Bush labeled it approvingly). Presidents are puppets and Congresses are peanut galleries.

Even if I grant there still is "our government," there has been some evidence adduced over the years that a certain very famous 3-letter intelligence agency works with one of the Mexican cartels to raise more funding for its black ops.

BearBacker
12-02-2013, 08:39 AM
I wouldn't be surprised. San Antonio, only 3 hours away from the border, is a major artery for drug trafficking. I think there are even a large amount of cartel living here. Wimberley is not very far from all this. Like was said, they go where they want to go.

1st and goal
12-02-2013, 09:45 AM
They used to use Seguin, but a drug dog on I10 and HWY 71 have them possibly reaching for alternatives.

Blame Oblahblah's admin for not enforcing immigration law. Hopefully we can get the heck out of Afghanistan quickly.