PDA

View Full Version : Accomplishment

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Yessir!

8-4 coach gets 6 year extension and his best finish in conference is 3rd in his own division. At A&M that gets you raises, at Texas that gets you on the hot seat.

Oh and 30k post.

Tejastrue
12-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Sorry Aggie fans, this is funny....:spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

NastySlot
12-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Yessir!

8-4 coach gets 6 year extension and his best finish in conference is 3rd in his own division. At A&M that gets you raises, at Texas that gets you on the hot seat.

Oh and 30k post.

it should get on the hot seat in that dumpster fire of conference......esp when in most seasons all you have to usually do is beat OU and your in a BCS bowl. I guess the BDF championship still goes through the state of Oklahoma. I was thinkin you all should of gone with that coach in waiting dude....remember when he was all the rave?

I thought you also once posted that Summy would be leaving for a Pro gig soon....or was it SC?

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 08:59 PM
it should get on the hot seat in that dumpster fire of conference......esp when in most seasons all you have to usually do is beat OU and your in a BCS bowl. I guess the BDF championship still goes through the state of Oklahoma. I was thinkin you all should of gone with that coach in waiting dude....remember when he was all the rave?

I thought you also once posted that Summy would be leaving for a Pro gig soon....or was it SC?
Is deal official yet? Last I heard it was in principle.

Y'all are getting away from the real accomplishment of this thread, it's 30k.

NastySlot
12-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Sorry Aggie fans, this is funny....:spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

Why? He only like 19-5 in two seasons. Remember he was going to get it handed to him as were the Aggies in the SEC. Guy has done something right...he was and has been getting looks by Pro teams and was mentioned for the SC job. Also remember people said he would flop...he was after all a Conference USA coach going to the SEC.

NastySlot
12-01-2013, 09:03 PM

yeah I saw thats amazing...that s even serving a one week ban or something too......You could come out with a better post......like its 8:02 and OU still sucks or something.

NastySlot
12-01-2013, 09:04 PM

you re right but someone told his wife posted Yessir

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Why? He only like 19-5 in two seasons. Remember he was going to get it handed to him as were the Aggies in the SEC. Guy has done something right...he was and has been getting looks by Pro teams and was mentioned for the SC job. Also remember people said he would flop...he was after all a Conference USA coach going to the SEC.

4-6 vs top 25 opponents

0-4 this season

2 of the top 25 wins were against

Louisiana Tech who was ranked 23 at the time 9-3 in C-USA and unranked.
Mississippi St who at the time was ranked 15 and went on to a final record of 8-5 and unranked.

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 09:08 PM
yeah I saw thats amazing...that s even serving a one week ban or something too......You could come out with a better post......like its 8:02 and OU still sucks or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuQNt45Cjkc

Tejastrue
12-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Not so much what he's saying but more so about whom he's referring to...typical OT comment and now over 30k. I just had to chuckle.

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Didn't he also agree to a new deal with Houston before he took the A&M job?

NastySlot
12-01-2013, 09:31 PM
4-6 vs top 25 opponents

0-4 this season

2 of the top 25 wins were against

Louisiana Tech who was ranked 23 at the time 9-3 in C-USA and unranked.
Mississippi St who at the time was ranked 15 and went on to a final record of 8-5 and unranked.

but remember he and the Aggies were going to get it handed to them. I fully understand all your ammo for the debate but it was pay the man his money or lose him. He and his staff minus the LSU game have made the Aggies competitive (going in the right direction) and is doing a good job recruiting as of now. As an Aggie I'm not crazy about 8-4 but that's what I figured we were looking at..I penciled in losses to bama, lsu, we don't have the roster they have even with Manziel. Mizzou was going to get us on the road as was Ole Miss..... I was wrong with Ole Miss...and Auburn.

Like to see how this plays out the next few seasons....might be in for another rough one next year..........talent is there and coming but still too young.

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 09:35 PM
but remember he and the Aggies were going to get it handed to them. I fully understand all your ammo for the debate but it was pay the man his money or lose him. He and his stuff minus the LSU game have made the Aggies competitive (going in the right direction) and is doing a good job recruiting as of now. As an Aggie I'm not crazy about 8-4 but that's I figured we were looking at..I penciled in losses to bama, lsu, we don't have the roster they have even with Manziel. Mizzou was going to get us on the road as was Ole Miss..... I was wrong with Ole Miss...and Auburn.

Like to see how this plays out the next few seasons....might be in for another rough one next year..........talent is there and coming but still too young.
As I stated before y'alls defense is still 2-3 years away. Will lose some upperclassmen again and be just as young if not younger next year. Offensive line will be suspect as well next year. Who knows what Evans and Manziel are going to do but regardless it will be a drop off.

I expect Alabama/LSU/Auburn to be just as good if not better especially LSU/Auburn.

NastySlot
12-01-2013, 09:42 PM
As I stated before y'alls defense is still 2-3 years away. Will lose some upperclassmen again and be just as young if not younger next year. Offensive line will be suspect as well next year. Who knows what Evans and Manziel are going to do but regardless it will be a drop off.

I expect Alabama/LSU/Auburn to be just as good if not better especially LSU/Auburn.

All three will be tough Aggies might have too much ground to make up on the recruiting trail with these guys. Ole Miss worries me also...Freeze does something right with recruiting but I think the Ag's and Rebels will be fighting the same uphill battle for a few more season's.

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 09:51 PM
All three will be tough Aggies might have too much ground to make up on the recruiting trail with these guys. Ole Miss worries me also...Freeze does something right with recruiting but I think the Ag's and Rebels will be fighting the same uphill battle for a few more season's.

Yeah Freeze can't recruit but he makes highly questionable decisions as a coach on Saturdays. Ags also need to quit wearing that ugly helmet they are wearing with the black at the bottom.

navscanmaster
12-01-2013, 10:05 PM
You sure follow the Ags like a fan, OT. I have seen a few parts of XII games this year, usually from a bar seat in restaurants, but I have only physically tuned a remote to one game this year, the RRR. How many SEC or A&M games have you tuned into this season?

Also, how many cumulative posts do you have on the downlow, all usernames counted?

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 10:12 PM
You sure follow the Ags like a fan, OT. I have seen a few parts of XII games this year, usually from a bar seat in restaurants, but I have only physically tuned a remote to one game this year, the RRR. How many SEC or A&M games have you tuned into this season?

Also, how many cumulative posts do you have on the downlow, all usernames counted?Actually I'm pretty busy on weekends and only catch a few games a week. I missed a bunch of good finishes which sucks. I say I watch each conference equally but I channel flip a lot between the 2-3 games on depending on time slots and etc. I watch each Texas game in entirety unless it goes south.

1st and goal
12-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Actually I'm pretty busy on weekends and only catch a few games a week. I missed a bunch of good finishes which sucks. I say I watch each conference equally but I channel flip a lot between the 2-3 games on depending on time slots and etc. I watch each Texas game in entirety unless it goes south.

Typical, Just like horn fans leaving at the end of the 3rd quarter.

I knew it was only a matter of time (minutes) until OT posted another 1 of his 30,000 mostly worthless posts about this subject.

How much you figure UT will lose to Baylor by? What's your spread?

jason
12-02-2013, 09:53 AM

I knew it was only a matter of time (minutes) until OT posted another 1 of his 30,000 mostly worthless posts about this subject.

texas will probably be favored

:doh:

Old Tiger
12-02-2013, 10:06 AM

If Baylor wins it will be by 10 or more. If Texas wins it will be by 3 in a high scoring affair.

1st and goal
12-02-2013, 01:57 PM

A&M lost to 3 top 5 teams and 1 Top 15. Manziel has been hurt since Auburn game as you see when he try's to throw downfield or across his body, all coaches should be back next year.
D is young and getting better, it will take a few more years to get to the "elite" status.

I'm not so high on the offensive play caller. Early in the game they had 3rd and 1, Johnny attempts a bomb to a double covered receiver....Doah.

caleb_mccaig
12-02-2013, 02:25 PM
If Baylor wins it will be by 10 or more. If Texas wins it will be by 3 in a high scoring affair.

If you asked me four weeks ago if I was confident in Baylor stopping UT's offense I would have said yes, but with the loss of Bryce Hager I'm not sure. He is listed as day-to-day but I'm not so confident he'll play. I think it will be a good game that won't be as high scoring as others think but it will depend on if Texas' D shows up or not.

Old Tiger
12-02-2013, 02:29 PM
A&M lost to 3 top 5 teams and 1 Top 15. Manziel has been hurt since Auburn game as you see when he try's to throw downfield or across his body, all coaches should be back next year.
D is young and getting better, it will take a few more years to get to the "elite" status.

I'm not so high on the offensive play caller. Early in the game they had 3rd and 1, Johnny attempts a bomb to a double covered receiver....Doah.

Of course he's been hurt, that's why he's playing so bad, right? He's doing what he's done all season/career but here lately he isn't getting those lucky breaks that he has gotten. 0-4 is 0-4 no matter how you slice it!

I remember last year y'all clamoring about how y'all should be MNC because y'all beat Bama. Just face it, you are no better now than you were in the Big 12. And since you can't dispute that you beat your chest with the mighty war chant of SEC SEC SEC!

1st and goal
12-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Of course he's been hurt, that's why he's playing so bad, right? He's doing what he's done all season/career but here lately he isn't getting those lucky breaks that he has gotten. 0-4 is 0-4 no matter how you slice it!

I remember last year y'all clamoring about how y'all should be MNC because y'all beat Bama. Just face it, you are no better now than you were in the Big 12. And since you can't dispute that you beat your chest with the mighty war chant of SEC SEC SEC!

29,850 posts of aggie hate
150 posts of Mack hate
26 posts of GOTM and other trash talk

that is all.

NastySlot
12-02-2013, 09:48 PM
texas will probably be favored

:doh:

your joking right?

Checked in this morning and it s horns +13.5.......................kinda has me thinking. Just not sure which teams show up to play really think Texas might really show up and play with the same chip on their shoulder they had v. OU earlier in the year($$$$ were good)....but this one I just can decide.