PDA

View Full Version : Coach Ray Biles - Lorena - Up for Coach of the Year

FB-fanatic
11-30-2013, 08:57 AM
Good luck to everyone playing today in playoffs.

Lorena Coach Ray Biles is up for the MyPlates.com coach of the year. They began with close to 100 nominees and have narrowed it to 6 regional representatives, including Coach Biles for the Central Texas region. After a week of voting it's pretty much a 2-horse race, with Coach Biles and the Shallowater coach with big leads over the others. They are competing for $25,000 going to the coaches projects, with one week left.

Sure would like to get your vote. Biles is a straight-up, classy coach who leads tremendously by example.

On the Biles video, you'll finally get to see me in person and my son, Harris Coleman, is the first player on the video. He went in the record book this year for career points scored at number 73.

http://www.myplates.com/Coach/Region/voting

Thanks for your votes!

ccmom
11-30-2013, 09:28 AM
Nice video. He got my vote :)

FB-fanatic
12-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Tejastrue
12-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Done!

Dogman_1969
12-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Got my vote......

coach
12-04-2013, 10:10 AM
How can John Bachtel from Fairfield not be a finalist?

bwdlionfan
12-04-2013, 04:17 PM
How can John Bachtel from Fairfield not be a finalist?

Is that the Bachtel that was at Midway for years and years? There was a Mark Bachtel at Bwood in the early 90s who was his brother.

caleb_mccaig
12-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Good luck to everyone playing today in playoffs.

Lorena Coach Ray Biles is up for the MyPlates.com coach of the year. They began with close to 100 nominees and have narrowed it to 6 regional representatives, including Coach Biles for the Central Texas region. After a week of voting it's pretty much a 2-horse race, with Coach Biles and the Shallowater coach with big leads over the others. They are competing for $25,000 going to the coaches projects, with one week left.

Sure would like to get your vote. Biles is a straight-up, classy coach who leads tremendously by example.

On the Biles video, you'll finally get to see me in person and my son, Harris Coleman, is the first player on the video. He went in the record book this year for career points scored at number 73.

http://www.myplates.com/Coach/Region/voting

Thanks for your votes!

Don't think I can vote for anything over at Lorena!!!!

Hahaha kidding, goodluck!

FB-fanatic
12-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Thanks for voting everybody! :)

coach
12-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Is that the Bachtel that was at Midway for years and years? There was a Mark Bachtel at Bwood in the early 90s who was his brother.

Yes. It's the one that was at Midway.