PDA

View Full Version : Props to Big Spring

2muchOffense
11-30-2013, 12:13 AM
1. Congrats to BS for a great season and well fought game today. They were very physical and left it all out there on the field. You can forget the season records and stats, because they almost took us out today. Keep your eye on this team next year. They took it to the champ and knocked us around good. Great effort!

2. The Ville is still a good team. Before everyone starts the onslaught of Jacket hate, let me remind you we know how to win. We might not win state, and we just might. Either way this team will be a tough out. So before you get on here and bash the Jackets, just know that you will have to play the best football you have all season or you will be going home. I'm sure everyone is gonna doubt our abilities, but to everyone's disappointment, the Jackets are still here. These boys NEVER quit!

slingshot
11-30-2013, 12:27 AM
1. Congrats to BS for a great season and well fought game today. They were very physical and left it all out there on the field. You can forget the season records and stats, because they almost took us out today. Keep your eye on this team next year. They took it to the champ and knocked us around good. Great effort!

2. The Ville is still a good team. Before everyone starts the onslaught of Jacket hate, let me remind you we know how to win. We might not win state, and we just might. Either way this team will be a tough out. So before you get on here and bash the Jackets, just know that you will have to play the best football you have all season or you will be going home. I'm sure everyone is gonna doubt our abilities, but to everyone's disappointment, the Jackets are still here. These boys NEVER quit!Both points true...