PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for?

Cam
11-27-2013, 11:28 PM
I'm thankful all my babies are home for a few days, for everyone's good health, well, for the most part....snagged the ol' left testicle tryin' to go between a barbed wire fence!....I'm thankful I live in Texas, thankful Burnet is still playing ball......and I'm especially thankful I'm not a turkey!!......

I never understood why the Lions and Cowboys always get to play on Thanksgiving. Shouldn’t the Patriots play the Redskins, and then steal their stadium?

On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to dinner at the same moment ..... halftime.

A lady was looking for a turkey but couldn't find one big enough. She asked the stock boy "Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy replied "No they're dead."

Bob and Martha have been married for 15 years. Every morning for 15 years, Bob wakes up, farts loudly, rolls over onto his back and gets up for work.
Every morning for 15 years, Martha says, "One of these days, you're gonna fart your guts out!"
One Thanksgiving morning, Martha's preparing the turkey and gets an idea. Before her husband gets up, she creeps upstairs and places the turkey innards in his pajama bottoms, giggling to herself.
Well, later that morning, Bob wakes up and goes through his morning ritual. He screams as he goes running into the bathroom. Martha laughs, but is concerned after noticing that Bob has been in the bathroom for 3 hours.
She runs upstairs, and is about to knock on the door, when Bob opens up, pale as a ghost. He says, "You were right. You were right. I did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God and these two fingers I got them back up there again."

toddg
11-28-2013, 01:46 AM
Thankful for Cam's humor!!
Thankful my 3 boys(jacket killers) are all growing big and strong, will have 2 in HS next year!!

hollywood
11-28-2013, 08:55 AM
Thankful for my wife, our 2 girls, parents, my career, HS football, soccer, and that the Jackets are still playing.. And Burnet is still playing too! ;)

YTBulldogs
11-28-2013, 09:53 AM
Thankful for my wife, our 2 girls, parents, my career, HS football, soccer, and that the Jackets are still playing.. And Burnet is still playing too! ;)

I healthy wife this thanksgiving. She has been sick passed 10 years, and this last surgery a month ago, finely has her well from crohns. And my kids and grand children.

orange machine
11-28-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm thankful for my wife, children, great friends and my job. I most thankful for Jesus Christ and what he did for me on the cross Amen!!!

hollywood
11-28-2013, 10:40 AM
The 3ADOWNLOW!

Cam
11-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Awesome fellas!!!

j_dog
11-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Jasper and WOS are once again butting heads! You can count on a small war when they meet.

defense51
11-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Today I'm most thankful to have my daughter home for the first time since August, and my son sitting beside me watching football.

I'm thankful we live in Texas USA.
I'm thankful for my business and hard work pays off.
I'm thankful to have a wife and healthy kids.
I'm thankful that God loves us and died for us.
I'm thankful that the good in people is still there and that county folks have the manners to know the difference between good and bad.
I'm thankful for Stephenville Yellow Jackets success.
I'm thankful that I didn't vote for Obama. Had to put that in there.

regaleagle
11-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Ask me tomorrow nite about 10 pm. I may have a dissertation ready for ya.

44INAROW
11-28-2013, 10:49 PM
I'm thankful to be spending the holiday with my middle son and his wife and new baby boy. I am Very thankful that my other two sons made sure their grandmother ( my mom) had them as company today since we were gone.
I am Thankful for excellent flying weather today. Oh, and very thankful my boys are all grown into productive members of society and 2 of the 3 have their own families.. Youngest is still "looking". 😍
......But after spending 2 hours in the Orlando airport, waiting on luggage and the extremely long lines for a rent car...I am thankful I didn't have to take 3+ little kids to Disneyworld... While lugging strollers, car seats, little girl bags, etc...Oh My Gosh..... Unbelievable how many 30ish moms and dads, were toting 3 yr olds to 8 yr olds..... Tired and hungry. We observed many parents who were just about to lose it😫😤

I am also thankful for wifi... Sure makes keeping informed a lot easier😜

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD