PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Class 3A Round 3 Show

Gsquared
11-26-2013, 08:01 AM
http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1424329

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sideline-to-Sideline/173097212777541?ref=hl

Twitter: @GrantandTerry

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2013, 08:14 AM
http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1424329

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sideline-to-Sideline/173097212777541?ref=hl

Twitter: @GrantandTerry tks for putting it up right now. can listen to it before work.

Gsquared
11-26-2013, 08:21 AM
tks for putting it up right now. can listen to it before work.

Thanks for listening!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Thanks for listening!

region IV D2 started the previews :)

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-26-2013, 09:58 AM
region IV D2 started the previews :)

Yeah, that was a pleasant surprise. I usually just speed forward to the last 5 minutes of the show because that's where R4 usually ends up.

And Grant/Terry, the Fajita Tacos were only available IF you had attended PI's last home game. NO TACOS FOR YOU NOW! lol Not because I'm being mean, it's because the fajita tacos are made at PI home games and are darn good.

Txbroadcaster
11-26-2013, 12:09 PM
Yeah, that was a pleasant surprise. I usually just speed forward to the last 5 minutes of the show because that's where R4 usually ends up.

And Grant/Terry, the Fajita Tacos were only available IF you had attended PI's last home game. NO TACOS FOR YOU NOW! lol Not because I'm being mean, it's because the fajita tacos are made at PI home games and are darn good.

Kinda hurts you just fwd to Region 4

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-26-2013, 12:22 PM

During the regular season yes. But playoffs I listen to more of it, especially R3 chatter.

pirate4state
11-26-2013, 02:05 PM

who cares about the other regions...they sure as hell don't care about us! :tongue:

D'Highlander
11-26-2013, 02:11 PM

who cares about the other regions...they sure as hell don't care about us! :tongue:

there is a 4th region??? :doh:

refereedoc
11-26-2013, 02:43 PM
I just thought there were 2 regions :SAG region (sville, argyle,graham) and EXT region?:wave:

j_dog
11-26-2013, 03:03 PM
i care about you! hello!!

BullDawgDad
11-26-2013, 03:41 PM

I know how you feel Region Division 1 got short end last night only last 5 minutes of show. Great show anyways just wish Burnet could get a little more love. Guess if we get pass this week and make Region 1 finals maybe that will garner a little air time.

pirate4state
11-26-2013, 03:43 PM
i care about you! hello!!

thanks! hello :wave: :)

Txbroadcaster
11-26-2013, 03:54 PM
I know how you feel Region Division 1 got short end last night only last 5 minutes of show. Great show anyways just wish Burnet could get a little more love. Guess if we get pass this week and make Region 1 finals maybe that will garner a little air time.

It is not about not talking a certain team...We just have to cut it off at some point time wise...We could go 4 hours easy but then people would stop listening at some point..we just have to flip back and forth on who we talk more about

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2013, 03:57 PM
It is not about not talking a certain team...We just have to cut it off at some point time wise...We could go 4 hours easy but then people would stop listening at some point..we just have to flip back and forth on who we talk more about Go all out of order so we can't skip around :)

BullDawgDad
11-26-2013, 04:07 PM
It is not about not talking a certain team...We just have to cut it off at some point time wise...We could go 4 hours easy but then people would stop listening at some point..we just have to flip back and forth on who we talk more about

I understand that completely. I know you all yourselves said Region 1 has not much to talk about because Stephenville is pretty much on cruise control until after Regional Final. Just hope Burnet Bulldogs prove a lot of the prognosticators wrong. A lot of people didn't even have Burnet making it out of Bi-District round. Their 3 losses were by a combined total of 17 points not one blow out loss. Our playoff games could be considered blow outs. We will just keep the train a rollin'!!!