PDA

View Full Version : Sinton/Cuero M&G

Old Tiger
11-24-2013, 08:44 PM
????

44INAROW
11-24-2013, 11:02 PM
Haven't heard any plans yet but it's early. I will be out if town (grandson's baptism in Florida) and listening to the game online. I've never met you and I would like to. Hopefully I will get a chance next week. 👍🏈

pirate4state
11-25-2013, 12:21 AM
Didn't you meet Casey at the LH/Giddings game?

Tejastrue
11-25-2013, 12:34 AM
Haven't heard any plans yet but it's early. I will be out if town (grandson's baptism in Florida) and listening to the game online. I've never met you and I would like to. Hopefully I will get a chance next week. 
You would like to meet him??? and why???

44INAROW
11-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Didn't you meet Casey at the LH/Giddings game?

the "big fight game" that's right.. sorry - sorry Casey........ that's the game we got lost and it was my fault lol I remember now.. Johnny was with us.. and Mandy was there, right?

Old Tiger
11-25-2013, 10:10 AM
the "big fight game" that's right.. sorry - sorry Casey........ that's the game we got lost and it was my fault lol I remember now.. Johnny was with us.. and Mandy was there, right?

Hey we got lost on the way there too but we left early enough it was alright. The stadium this game is being played in is like 15 minutes from my house!

pirate4state
11-25-2013, 10:59 AM

Yes and yes. :D Fun times.

pirate4state
11-26-2013, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know if Ferris has a meeting place or will allow "in & out" ???

Would love to visit with Old Green & some of the other Cuero faithful.

YTBulldogs
11-26-2013, 12:49 PM

Would love to visit with Old Green & some of the other Cuero faithful.

Farris has room near North EZ, opposite end of the scoreboard. Set of stands there too, for ya to visit a while. No in and out.

Old Green
11-26-2013, 02:14 PM

Would love to visit with Old Green & some of the other Cuero faithful.I haven't made my mind up yet wether I'm going to the game or not. But, if I do I'll surely be there to see everyone.

Old Tiger
11-26-2013, 02:25 PM
I haven't made my mind up yet wether I'm going to the game or not. But, if I do I'll surely be there to see everyone.
bandwagon gobbler!

Old Green
11-26-2013, 02:36 PM
bandwagon gobbler!Not hardly. I'm just getting old and can't take the like I use to. But if you're going to be there then I be there :)

Old Tiger
11-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Not hardly. I'm just getting old and can't take the like I use to. But if you're going to be there then I be there :)

I'm there! Oh and it's not going to be too cold Friday.

pirate4state
11-26-2013, 03:41 PM
I haven't made my mind up yet wether I'm going to the game or not. But, if I do I'll surely be there to see everyone.

:eek: :(

The weather forecast (right now) doesn't seem to be anywhere near as bad as this past weekend. Hope you can make. Would love to see you again!

Old Tiger
11-26-2013, 04:38 PM
There is a Chilis near the stadium if anyone is interested in pre-game meal

PhiI C
11-27-2013, 09:45 PM
Not hardly. I'm just getting old and can't take the like I use to. But if you're going to be there then I be there :)

I know what you mean. I can't make all the out of town games like I used. I'm sure your will agree when I tell our critics "Just keep a living and you will find out." :)

Old Green
11-28-2013, 07:24 AM
I know what you mean. I can't make all the out of town games like I used. I'm sure your will agree when I tell our critics "Just keep a living and you will find out." :):2thumbsup

pirate4state
12-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Well nothing came of this....Casey didn't even bother to show up :rolleyes: :hand: