PDA

View Full Version : Vernon Vs. Shallowwater

fury900
11-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Vernon Vs. Shallowwater
Dick Bivins Stadium in Amarillo.Nov. 30 Saturday, 3:00.Pm.

Smitty
11-24-2013, 02:49 PM
I'm picking Shallowater, but Vernon took a pretty good Liberty Hill team to the woodshed this weekend. This might be a pretty good game.

Inmateboss
11-25-2013, 12:09 AM
I don't see Vernon beating Shallowater at all !! They will come to play football and are in it to win it !! But don't think they can handle # 35's speed ! 6' 210# and fast will be hard for Vernon to deal with!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) - inmateboss

Steernation
11-25-2013, 12:28 AM
Vernon by 1! I have faith ;)

EagleEye
11-25-2013, 10:06 AM
I will have to go with Shallowater. Jarod Black is all they say he is. Plays both ways and sure didn't seem to get tired playing my Loboes. We played a very good game and lost to a very good team. It was pretty much a knock down drag out game. Coming into our game I think he had like 2500 yards this year. I don't know much about Veronon but I do know you better be ready to lay it all on the line with Shallowater. We did pretty good in the first half but then lost one of our line backers at half time and he was on the sideline in crutches. He was one of the two brothers who play linebacker (Self brothers) and in the second half #35 Black wore us out. Should be a good game and best luck to both teams.

Eagle1
11-25-2013, 12:52 PM
Vernon will win by 10 would not be surprised if they win the region heard their good rb is back.

LoboesWT
11-25-2013, 01:04 PM
I will have to go with Shallowater. Jarod Black is all they say he is. Plays both ways and sure didn't seem to get tired playing my Loboes. We played a very good game and lost to a very good team. It was pretty much a knock down drag out game. Coming into our game I think he had like 2500 yards this year. I don't know much about Veronon but I do know you better be ready to lay it all on the line with Shallowater. We did pretty good in the first half but then lost one of our line backers at half time and he was on the sideline in crutches. He was one of the two brothers who play linebacker (Self brothers) and in the second half #35 Black wore us out. Should be a good game and best luck to both teams.

I will go with Vernon. Shallowater was very beatable until the Self brother was injured middle of first half. They are on the D-Line not linebackers. We played well and if we would have stayed with 33 running the ball i think we could have had a better chance to win (20 carries 203 yards 3 tds were his number on the night). He was as good if not better than #35 for Shallowater on Friday. After the brother was injured we were unable to get pressure and contain the RB or the QB for that matter.. Shallowater Defense will have to stop Vernon to win and they struggled against the Loboes. They got the stops needed and when we went to the Air game and it was over for the Loboes! I will add Shallowater Offensively is very physical, if they can translate that to Defense they are going to be a problem for Vernon. Playing two ways can help and hurt and the longer you go in the playoffs it will wear you down.

EagleEye
11-25-2013, 01:46 PM
I will go with Vernon. Shallowater was very beatable until the Self brother was injured middle of first half. They are on the D-Line not linebackers. We played well and if we would have stayed with 33 running the ball i think we could have had a better chance to win (20 carries 203 yards 3 tds were his number on the night). He was as good if not better than #35 for Shallowater on Friday. After the brother was injured we were unable to get pressure and contain the RB or the QB for that matter.. Shallowater Defense will have to stop Vernon to win and they struggled against the Loboes. They got the stops needed and when we went to the Air game and it was over for the Loboes! I will add Shallowater Offensively is very physical, if they can translate that to Defense they are going to be a problem for Vernon. Playing two ways can help and hurt and the longer you go in the playoffs it will wear you down.

Don't know what I was thinking. Yes they are D-Line. Both brothers are very good players. I agree that Monahans surely had its chances. Nicko Jasso (#44) and Jacob Lair (#33) were both tough. Sure glad we get them back next year. I agree with your comments completely. Like I said having never seen Vernon we will have to see how it plays out. Should be an outstanding game.

#1 TEXAN
11-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Vernon will win by 10 would not be surprised if they win the region heard their good rb is back.

I don't see Vernon getting past graham, if they get past shallowater somehow.

panfan
11-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Good luck Lions! Ya'll have a solid team with a great attitude to go out and get it done. I do think Graham will be where the bus stops, but enjoy the ride til then! Who knows, with a win against Shallowater and building confidence, the sky is the limit. Best of luck moving forward.

bemmons
11-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Should be a good game.

Dawgkillr
11-30-2013, 08:13 AM
Good luck to the Lions today. Hope we do our part and yall do your part to setup a rematch!