PDA

View Full Version : LSU game 11/23/13

hollywood
11-23-2013, 04:56 PM
LSU dominating aTm. Wow. Thought JF was all world. SEC is soooooooooo deep.

defense51
11-23-2013, 05:17 PM
A&M looks completely out of sync!

regaleagle
11-23-2013, 05:21 PM
A&M have no running game now, and their defensive unit has be suspect all season. No surprise here so far. I don't know what anyone expected other than what we are seeing.

BJ Walters
11-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Why every time Johnny has a bad half do they have to come up with some fake injury?

Truth is, much like Stanford knows how to beat Oregon, LSU knows how to beat Johnny

caleb_mccaig
11-23-2013, 06:25 PM
LSU baby!!! Who is the best team in Texas? Not A&M.

All today showed me is that Mettenberger might have the best arm in the country and LSU's secondary is going to be dirty good the next two years with Robinson and White.

hollywood
11-23-2013, 07:08 PM
LSU baby!!! Who is the best team in Texas? Not A&M.

All today showed me is that Mettenberger might have the best arm in the country and LSU's secondary is going to be dirty good the next two years with Robinson and White.

:cheerl:

caleb_mccaig
11-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Also have noticed that Mike Evans is the biggest crybaby WR I have seen in awhile. Sucks he got shutdown by a true freshman.

Mojo84
11-23-2013, 08:01 PM
That's the slow start against a good team I was talking about a few weeks ago that ole saggy got so upset about.

It was just s matter of time. Now what will the ags for when Johnny, Evans and Sumlin move on?

1st and goal
11-23-2013, 08:44 PM
OUch. We got dominated. D looked ok for first few series but got tired due to O not staying on field. D is so young and shallow. No depth. If A&M gets the recruits that have committed, they'll probably get playing time ASAP.

O looked out of sync. JM had a bad game. Most QB's do have a bad one every now and then. Not sure I agree with Offensive coach's play calling. Great running backs and no ground game. Our O line is good, just not as dominant as last year's.

PhiI C
11-23-2013, 08:50 PM
The Aggies probably could have held it to a 10 point loss but they were behind and had to take chances and the game got away from them.

hollywood
11-23-2013, 08:51 PM
That's the slow start against a good team I was talking about a few weeks ago that ole saggy got so upset about.

It was just s matter of time. Now what will the ags for when Johnny, Evans and Sumlin move on?

Back to mediocrece. Actually below that if the SEC is what they say it is!!! Lol

1st and goal
11-23-2013, 09:03 PM
Back to mediocrece. Actually below that if the SEC is what they say it is!!! Lol

What is mediocrece? Is that a new word to describe ALL Big 12 teams except BU and OSU? Did you have to invent it because they've ran out of words?