PDA

View Full Version : Friday-Saturday 11/22/13-11/23/13 Upset Alerts!!!

hollywood
11-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Here we are in a wintery atmosphere this weekend. The weather will create issues for a number of teams.

Post your alerts and updates here please.

Aesculus gilmus
11-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Right now the conditions for Prosper, site of Melissa-Argyle tonight, on Accuweather.com include "Rain and Snow" with a temperature of 36 and a RealFeel® of 21.

Aguilafanatico
11-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Right now the conditions for Prosper, site of Melissa-Argyle tonight, on Accuweather.com include "Rain and Snow" with a temperature of 36 and a RealFeel® of 21.

Tolerance to cold temperatures: A bald eagle's skin is protected by feathers lined with down. The feet are cold resistance because they are mostly tendon. The outside of the bill is mostly nonliving material, with little blood supply.

hollywood
11-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Cardinals flurish in cold weather.

http://caelumetterra.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/cardinal-red-bird.jpg

BB BULLS
11-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Bulldogs & Snakes hate cold weather

hollywood
11-22-2013, 03:55 PM
Bulldogs & Snakes hate cold weather

True.. which would be the upset... Carthage over Sota or Sota over Carthage. Both great teams this year.

lostaussie
11-22-2013, 03:59 PM
True.. which would be the upset... Carthage over Sota or Sota over Carthage. Both great teams this year.If i wasn't so lazy I would go to this one. I love games with the atmosphere that this one will bring...............but instead I'm gonna go to the lake, build me a fire, drink some beers and ponder next weeks opponent:D

Aguilafanatico
11-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Cardinals flurish in cold weather.

http://caelumetterra.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/cardinal-red-bird.jpg

Eagles Kill in cold weather
o-DEER-facebook

Aesculus gilmus
11-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Eagles Kill in cold weather
o-DEER-facebook

I've seen that photo before, even though it didn't show up for you.

Pretty sure there is a rule against killing the players on the other team. It even goes beyond "targeting."

Aguilafanatico
11-22-2013, 04:04 PM
If i wasn't so lazy I would go to this one. I love games with the atmosphere that this one will bring...............but instead I'm gonna go to the lake, build me a fire, drink some beers and ponder next weeks opponent:D

Sounds like a great idea. We have some work to do first but definitely planning on points B & C and hopefully point D.

lostaussie
11-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Sounds like a great idea. We have some work to do first but definitely planning on points B & C and hopefully point D.getting some rumors about a possible Friday afternoon game. Heard anything?? I know no one likes to talk about next weeks opponent until they win.......but we already have:thumbsup:

44INAROW
11-22-2013, 04:21 PM
getting some rumors about a possible Friday afternoon game. Heard anything?? I know no one likes to talk about next weeks opponent until they win.......but we already have:thumbsup:

used to LOVE the 3 PM Friday after Thanksgiving Day games.. that left Saturday open to go watch opponents or just other games in general.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-22-2013, 04:22 PM
could be a few upsets, fumbles and field position become a major part of the game this Friday and Saturday.

Aggie98
11-22-2013, 04:25 PM
getting some rumors about a possible Friday afternoon game. Heard anything?? I know no one likes to talk about next weeks opponent until they win.......but we already have:thumbsup:

I love day games on the Friday after turkey day. Should we win tonight we'll play Friday at 2 in Forney. Chapel Hill will follow us at 7:30.

SHSBulldog00
11-22-2013, 04:59 PM
Connally over Fairfield

Orange Grove over Port Isabel (starting to change my mind on this game)

HEMOTOXIC
11-22-2013, 05:02 PM
Connally over Fairfield

Orange Grove over Port Isabel (starting to change my mind on this game)

What is up with you with Connally over Fairfield?

IMO, that would equal 2012 China Spring or Jasper beating 2012 Navasota. Fairfield is good!

hollywood
11-22-2013, 05:04 PM
I think there will be several upsets this weekend. This weather is relentless! And the pigskin gets hard and hands go numb.

bobcat1
11-22-2013, 05:18 PM
If i wasn't so lazy I would go to this one. I love games with the atmosphere that this one will bring...............but instead I'm gonna go to the lake, build me a fire, drink some beers and ponder next weeks opponent:DAttaboy! That's using that head for more than a Hat Rack.

lostaussie
11-22-2013, 05:25 PM
Attaboy! That's using that head for more than a Hat Rack.Bobcat, where was the game we attended between Brownwood and Carthage. i know i have been to Kincaide once and I think this was the game.

bobcat1
11-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Bobcat, where was the game we attended between Brownwood and Carthage. i know i have been to Kincaide once and I think this was the game.
It was at Kincaide.