PDA

View Full Version : Dangit! They're switching the bathrooms on us!

Cam
11-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Due to the gender ratio at work, the larger men's bathroom will be switched with the smaller women's bathroom!....That ain't right!....First off, how the heck is a woman gonna use a urinal?.....Secondly, the smaller bathroom will not be able to filter the stench of one man alone...much less two or three!.....Besides, the dang ventilation fans quit working!.....And I'm sure I'll be the first to walk in on Mrs. Robinson by accident!!.....And of course, I'll probably be singin' this Simon & Garfunkel tune:

We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help you learn to help yourself.
Look around you all you see are sympathetic eyes,
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home.

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
Jesus loves you more than you will know.
God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson.
Heaven holds a place for those who pray,
Hey, hey, hey
....:doh:

ronwx5x
11-20-2013, 04:34 PM
Due to the gender ratio at work, the larger men's bathroom will be switched with the smaller women's bathroom!....That ain't right!....First off, how the heck is a woman gonna use a urinal?.....Secondly, the smaller bathroom will not be able to filter the stench of one man alone...much less two or three!.....Besides, the dang ventilation fans quit working!.....And I'm sure I'll be the first to walk in on Mrs. Robinson by accident!!.....And of course, I'll probably be singin' this Simon & Garfunkel tune:

We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help you learn to help yourself.
Look around you all you see are sympathetic eyes,
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home.

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
Jesus loves you more than you will know.
God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson.
Heaven holds a place for those who pray,
Hey, hey, hey
....:doh:

Back when I worked for a living my company moved into a new building. Turns out the only access to the roof was through the women's restroom. You can imagine how well received that was as we had constant problems with the HVAC unit and the women's restroom would be closed while work was going on and the ladies had to visit the floor below or wait. Gender equality being high on our list, the management tore out all the urinals in the men's room, added a stall and moved the men to the now vacated ladies room, reinstalled the urinals, removed one stall and made everyone happy except those who were paying. Want to guess which gender designed that mess?

Tejastrue
11-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Hey Cam, we have only the bra burners to blame. ;)

Cam
11-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Hey Cam, we have only the bra burners to blame. ;)

Next thing ya know, we'll have a high school team named the BB's!

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/2659/g1jv.jpg