PDA

View Full Version : Argyle's Ian Sadler

Aguilafanatico
11-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Ian Sadler is one of 5 DFW players nominated for the Tom Landry award. Heck of an honor for a heck of a player (and person). He is the lone 3A representative on the list. For those 3Aers that have seen him play I'm sure you would agree he is deserving of the honor. Votes can be placed using the link below. Congrats to Ian!

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/category/the-landry-award/

Bullaholic
11-20-2013, 10:21 AM
Had the pleasure of seeing Sadler play a couple of times. One of the best all-around athletes I have seen in a while. He can do it all well. Best of luck to him on the Landry award. Hope my vote helps.

Aguilafanatico
11-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Had the pleasure of seeing Sadler play a couple of times. One of the best all-around athletes I have seen in a while. He can do it all well. Best of luck to him on the Landry award. Hope my vote helps.

Bull, just curious, did you attend the first scrimmage this year? I have a friend who's son is a QB and a heck of a BB player and they were moving to Bridgeport this summer. They ended up moving into the Bowie district but he asked me to check out your QB. He said he was a big kid. Understatement....the kid is huge. How did he do this year?

regaleagle
11-21-2013, 09:31 AM
To all viewers and posters>>>please take a few seconds and hit the link above to vote for 3A's Ian Sadler for this award. He is very worthy of this award or he would not have made the finalist list. He will represent all of 3A if he wins this award. It's good stuff for our classification.

LoboesWT
11-21-2013, 10:07 AM
Saw the young man play as a soph and he was the best athlete on the field hands down!

Bullaholic
11-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Bull, just curious, did you attend the first scrimmage this year? I have a friend who's son is a QB and a heck of a BB player and they were moving to Bridgeport this summer. They ended up moving into the Bowie district but he asked me to check out your QB. He said he was a big kid. Understatement....the kid is huge. How did he do this year?
I was at the Argyle scrimmage/track meet. Your guys sure got tired of running. :D The Bull QB is a good young man with decent 180-190 size, a decent arm, but not very fast. He got better every week and should be fully developed in his senior year, next season.

Aguilafanatico
11-21-2013, 07:24 PM
I was at the Argyle scrimmage/track meet. Your guys sure got tired of running. :D The Bull QB is a good young man with decent 180-190 size, a decent arm, but not very fast. He got better every week and should be fully developed in his senior year, next season.

Yea I think Ralston (#22) had a really good scrimmage though he didn't play the next few games due to an injured foot. All good now. Your QB looked bigger than 180 but I was sitting pretty far away.