PDA

View Full Version : Wk2 Upset Specials

Bullaholic
11-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Which/any underdog(s) pull the upset(s) this week? I don't think I could predict an upset among the teams with which I have a little familiarity In Reg I&II, and I don't know about any of the others enough to make an upset prediction. Any of the rest of you want to get the water boiling? :D

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2013, 10:18 AM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7499/h17c.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/h17c.jpg/)

Waco Connally over Fairfield

Orange Grove over Port Isabel

Hater
11-19-2013, 10:32 AM
Columbia over WOS in the rain.

Manso/V8
11-19-2013, 11:08 AM
I am real curious about the OG/PI game.
OG is a strong passing team, I think pass defense is a weakness for PI.
PI is a strong running team, it seems run defense is a weakness for OG.

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2013, 11:10 AM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7499/h17c.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/h17c.jpg/)

Waco Connally over Fairfield

Orange Grove over Port Isabel

Connally over Fairfield? That would be a huge upset. I doubt it will happen.

panther89
11-19-2013, 12:00 PM

Yes this one will be interesting. OG has given up a lot of yards on the ground, but their passing attack is lethal. They can score in a hurry.

This will be a great game Saturday. Hopefully the Dogs will keep rolling!!

MUSTANG69
11-19-2013, 12:04 PM

OG does have a great passing game and their running game is not bad. Orange Grove pulls off the upset over PI.

rico
11-19-2013, 04:19 PM
OG does have a great passing game and their running game is not bad. Orange Grove pulls off the upset over PI.
PI does have some ball hawks in their secondary, I expect one or two interceptions from them.

Daddy D 11
11-19-2013, 04:23 PM
I predict that Graham goes down this week. For a team with limited talent, they've had a good run against terrible competition. The free ride ends this week for the Steers.

Bullaholic
11-19-2013, 04:40 PM
I predict that Graham goes down this week. For a team with limited talent, they've had a good run against terrible competition. The free ride ends this week for the Steers.

With this post I bet the good folks of Graham will offer to make you an honorary Steer, DaddyD---anatomically correct, of course...:D

Daddy D 11
11-19-2013, 04:43 PM
With this post I bet the good folks of Graham will offer to make you an honorary Steer, DaddyD---anatomically correct, of course...:D

Of course! If they cannot handle the truth, I pity them. Just trying to be objective and give an honest mans assessment of their team.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2013, 05:01 PM
PI does have some ball hawks in their secondary, I expect one or two interceptions from them.He has 315 pass attempts and 6 int for the season, pass for 3080 yards and 41 tds. Sinton game he was sacked 5 times and threw late interception to end a comeback attempt. He had 3 tds and passed for 339 yards. Sinton had 60 rushing attempts for 423 yards on the ground, which kept their offense off the field most of the game.

Against Ingleside he had 5 tds, intercepted once and passed for 373 yards. Ingleside rushed for 236 yards on 36 carries. Sinton and Ingleside average per carry was 7 yards. I think the difference between those two games was Sinton was ahead and could keep running the ball and Ingleside was trailing in their game and went to more passing to catch up.

His only game he's been picked off more than once was against Raymondville, picked off twice.

He has good receiver he'll force the ball in there because that receiver can be covered and still make the catch good amount of the time.

13 more post to get to 100 Rico

rico
11-19-2013, 05:19 PM
He has 315 pass attempts and 6 int for the season, pass for 3080 yards and 41 tds. Sinton game he was sacked 5 times and threw late interception to end a comeback attempt. He had 3 tds and passed for 339 yards. Sinton had 60 rushing attempts for 423 yards on the ground, which kept their offense off the field most of the game.

Against Ingleside he had 5 tds, intercepted once and passed for 373 yards. Ingleside rushed for 236 yards on 36 carries. Sinton and Ingleside average per carry was 7 yards. I think the difference between those two games was Sinton was ahead and could keep running the ball and Ingleside was trailing in their game and went to more passing to catch up.

His only game he's been picked off more than once was against Raymondville, picked off twice.

He has good receiver he'll force the ball in there because that receiver can be covered and still make the catch good amount of the time.

13 more post to get to 100 Rico
Thanks for the help, as Grand Funk Railroad used to say, "I'm getting closer to my Home..."

YTBulldogs
11-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the help, as Grand Funk Railroad used to say, "I'm getting closer to my Home..."

Hi rico. :wave:

Let's get you to 100 so you can vote.

Bullaholic
11-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Proud to be No. 96 with your reply, Rico---fire away---4 more to poll time...:D

Roughneck93
11-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Columbia over WOS in the rain.

:2thumbsup

'Necks 2013-14
11-19-2013, 11:08 PM
:2thumbsup
I THIRD the motion!! LET IT RAIN,LET IT RAIN,LET IT RAIN!!!