PDA

View Full Version : Baylor OL Spencer Drango hurt

caleb_mccaig
11-19-2013, 01:32 AM
Seen late tonight that Baylor's Spencer Drango might have sustained a career ending injury. I haven't seen anything on specifics but I've seen a ton of stuff on Twitter. Hoping the best for him. He is a hell of player and been a cool guy every time I've seen him.

He's probably the Bear's 2nd best OL behind Cyril Richardson, who is probably going to be a 1st round draft pick. Even though none of BU's past OL have done that well after being picked high.

Daddy D 11
11-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Seen late tonight that Baylor's Spencer Drango might have sustained a career ending injury. I haven't seen anything on specifics but I've seen a ton of stuff on Twitter. Hoping the best for him. He is a hell of player and been a cool guy every time I've seen him.

He's probably the Bear's 2nd best OL behind Cyril Richardson, who is probably going to be a 1st round draft pick. Even though none of BU's past OL have done that well after being picked high.

HUGE loss.

Word out of Waco is that Bryce Hager won't play this week as well.

That makes it 4 All-Americans that Baylor has lost in the past 2 games (3 on offense, 1 on defense).

caleb_mccaig
11-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Interested to see what they do. I know Troy Baker, a guy I played against all throughout high school and a Waco Connally alum, has been talked about to replace the RT and the RT go to the left side. Troy was going to start at RT this year but tore his ACL extremely early and I suppose they didn't want to mess with the chemistry. Also read they may just move LT back-up Pat Colbert over.

sahen
11-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Next man up. Losing Drango will hurt, but luckily the backups have gotten plenty of reps this year. Drango's backup has played in every game this year so he should be ready to go.

Daddy D 11
11-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Next man up. Losing Drango will hurt, but luckily the backups have gotten plenty of reps this year. Drango's backup has played in every game this year so he should be ready to go.

Colbert is going to do just fine. He's been a part of many touchdown drives this season. He gets all the reps that the others get in practice. My roommate was on the team at Baylor up until 2 seasons ago. He's back in Waco today for a wedding and is visiting practice. Says Hager is looking good!!! *crosses fingers*

Aggie98
11-21-2013, 04:08 PM
Colbert is going to do just fine. He's been a part of many touchdown drives this season. He gets all the reps that the others get in practice. My roommate was on the team at Baylor up until 2 seasons ago. He's back in Waco today for a wedding and is visiting practice. Says Hager is looking good!!! *crosses fingers*

Of course Colbert will do fine.... He's from Kilgore!!! Whoop, Whoop!