11-16-2013, 08:24 PM
tough to choose, all good games...

Rocket Man
11-16-2013, 08:27 PM
Is there a reason I can't vote.

SHSBulldog00
11-16-2013, 08:31 PM
Is there a reason I can't vote.

You don't have 100 post (believe that is the number).

Make 11 more comments on other threads and you should be able to then. If not PM me and I will add your selection.

Roughneck93
11-16-2013, 08:34 PM

No kidding.

Three great games.

SHSBulldog00
11-16-2013, 08:36 PM

No kidding.

Three great games.

That's why there is only 3 choices.

Rocket Man
11-16-2013, 10:52 PM
You don't have 100 post (believe that is the number).

Make 11 more comments on other threads and you should be able to then. If not PM me and I will add your selection.

Ok, one down 10 to go. Thanks very much!

SHSBulldog00
11-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Ok, one down 10 to go. Thanks very much!

I hope that helps.

hollywood
11-17-2013, 09:46 AM
3 great games in Reg 3. Another rematch of Coldspring/La Marque too!

I picked Navasota/Carthage.. I think the winner of this one goes to Jerry World in D1 bracket

adoptedbuckeye
11-17-2013, 10:03 AM
3 great games in Reg 3. Another rematch of Coldspring/La Marque too!

I picked Navasota/Carthage.. I think the winner of this one goes to Jerry World in D1 bracket

As long as Gilmer plays Thursday I plan on going to watch Carthage/Navasota. Should be a really exciting game and I expect the winner to be waiting for winner of S-Ville/Kilgore in the finals!

K-MAC Chuck
11-17-2013, 10:51 AM
I went Coldspring/La Marque..like the rematch and I think Navasota wins easier than most people think.

BandWagonFan
11-17-2013, 11:30 AM
I think Navasota wins easier than most people think.[/QUOTE]

Boy will you regret this statement!!!

K-MAC Chuck
11-17-2013, 11:37 AM
I think Navasota wins easier than most people think.

[/QUOTE]Boy will you regret this statement!!![/QUOTE]

I hope you're right!! God knows I've been wrong so many times before! :vrycnfsd:

adoptedbuckeye
11-17-2013, 11:43 AM
I went Coldspring/La Marque..like the rematch and I think Navasota wins easier than most people think.

I have no idea what either team looks like this year, I just hope our East Texas representative Carthage does a better job against Sota than we did last year lol. I'm expecting a great game and I think this will be the true test of Carthage's mettle. Or will Navasota win out and get that Stephenville matchup they were hoping for so badly last year?

Dawgs
11-17-2013, 07:55 PM
I have no idea what either team looks like this year, I just hope our East Texas representative Carthage does a better job against Sota than we did last year lol. I'm expecting a great game and I think this will be the true test of Carthage's mettle. Or will Navasota win out and get that Stephenville matchup they were hoping for so badly last year?

Ya adopted I don't know what any teams outside of East Texas look like. I don't have a good feel for what any of the 3 teams listed besides Carthage look like. I hope we do better than you guys did last season against Sota too!! :). Don't worry you guys grew up last season, and returned everybody. Much like Carthage. I think Sota graduated most of their playmakers, but I think like all good programs they reloaded. We will see how things shake out Friday. Good luck to Gilmer. We gotta stick together when playoff time rolls around!!

adoptedbuckeye
11-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Ya adopted I don't know what any teams outside of East Texas look like. I don't have a good feel for what any of the 3 teams listed besides Carthage look like. I hope we do better than you guys did last season against Sota too!! :). Don't worry you guys grew up last season, and returned everybody. Much like Carthage. I think Sota graduated most of their playmakers, but I think like all good programs they reloaded. We will see how things shake out Friday. Good luck to Gilmer. We gotta stick together when playoff time rolls around!!

Good luck to the Bulldogs as well!

hollywood
11-17-2013, 09:09 PM

Good luck to the Bulldogs as well!

Oh good gracious, y'all get a room! :kiss:

:D

Lots of good teams outside of "East Texas". You need to get out more. East Texas doesn't have the market corned on speed either! ;) Just sayin'

adoptedbuckeye
11-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Oh good gracious, y'all get a room! :kiss:

:D

Lots of good teams outside of "East Texas". You need to get out more. East Texas doesn't have the market corned on speed either! ;) Just sayin'

Hey, I plan on going to the Carthage/Sota game to expand my ET-exclusive knowlege base lol. However, being used to so much speed over here I hope there will be enough excitement to keep me awake!