PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Region 2 AREA GOTW

SHSBulldog00
11-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Take your pick

adoptedbuckeye
11-16-2013, 09:04 PM
I don't know anything about Crandall so I can't say anything about their game, but I think the best and possibly most exciting game this week will be the Gladewater/Atlanta rematch

regaleagle
11-16-2013, 09:10 PM
I don't know anything about Crandall so I can't say anything about their game, but I think the best and possibly most exciting game this week will be the Gladewater/Atlanta rematch

If you're looking for excitement, then the Argyle/Melissa game will have more than enough to keep you in your seat.

adoptedbuckeye
11-16-2013, 11:17 PM
If you're looking for excitement, then the Argyle/Melissa game will have more than enough to keep you in your seat.

As in Argyle won't have any problem with Melissa or they could actually be challenged?

regaleagle
11-16-2013, 11:53 PM
As in Argyle won't have any problem with Melissa or they could actually be challenged?

As in there are no gimmies in playoff football, and each game each week is a different matchup. Injuries also play a part. It's win or go home. Melissa can play. Argyle will not waltz into this game. Your guess is as good as mine. I just know that fans will see an offensive affair....one way or another.

adoptedbuckeye
11-17-2013, 09:01 AM
As in there are no gimmies in playoff football, and each game each week is a different matchup. Injuries also play a part. It's win or go home. Melissa can play. Argyle will not waltz into this game. Your guess is as good as mine. I just know that fans will see an offensive affair....one way or another.

Well I hope Argyle cruises through untouched. I don't want yall to have to overcome too much adversity just yet ;)

hollywood
11-17-2013, 09:52 AM

Well I hope Argyle cruises through untouched. I don't want yall to have to overcome too much adversity just yet ;)

I remember that I was impressed at the size and caliber of athletes Melissa had at the 7 on 7 State tourney this year. Stephenville beat them but it was a real good game. They have several big very good athletes. Will be interesting to see how this game goes. Argyle should win handily but will be a good test against another solid spread team.

K-MAC Chuck
11-17-2013, 10:52 AM

Agreed - that's how I voted.