PDA

View Full Version : Texas vs OSU

Roughneck93
11-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Reportedly OSU will be without their leading receiver today.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/16/report-oklahoma-states-leading-receiver-wont-play-vs-texas/

Roughneck93
11-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Dang, Chelf looked like BYU's Hill running through Texas on that drive.

Roughneck93
11-16-2013, 04:39 PM
Not looking good for the Horns...

Roughneck93
11-16-2013, 04:45 PM
There it is.

Nice answer.

Roughneck93
11-16-2013, 04:54 PM
:ack!:

That should have been a pick...

hollywood
11-16-2013, 04:59 PM
What channel is this game on, Dish?

Roughneck93
11-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Well there's a pick...:foul:

Roughneck93
11-16-2013, 05:00 PM
What channel is this game on, Dish?

Regular Fox channel.

Scoop27
11-16-2013, 05:14 PM
Cowboys on their way to putting up over 50 points

Bullaholic
11-16-2013, 05:59 PM
Somebody cue Dandy Don.....I don't like it, but the truth sometime hurts.

hookandladder
11-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Mc Coy sucks , we are all leaving stadium .

defense51
11-16-2013, 06:01 PM
Starting to get ugly for the Longhorns!

Tricky
11-16-2013, 06:13 PM
Absolutely LOVE watching all the Texas fans leaving before the 4th quarter even starts. LOVE THIS.

Herp Derp

Emerson1
11-16-2013, 06:35 PM
No reason for Swoopes to not get every snap the rest of he season.

Celina8
11-16-2013, 07:04 PM
Here is the sad truth and that is Texas Tech started to Freshman QB's this year and they both looked better than McCoy or Ash did for Texas. The reason the play calling suxs is because they do not trust McCoy's arm nor his passing decision when he does throw down field. I really am hoping that this is Mack's last year even if we have to throw him out the door kicking and screaming.

Roughneck93
11-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Hahaha...

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3582153/macknoo.gif

bobcat1
11-16-2013, 07:42 PM
LMAO That is a heck of a shot!

hollywood
11-16-2013, 08:41 PM
Here is the sad truth and that is Texas Tech started to Freshman QB's this year and they both looked better than McCoy or Ash did for Texas. The reason the play calling suxs is because they do not trust McCoy's arm nor his passing decision when he does throw down field. I really am hoping that this is Mack's last year even if we have to throw him out the door kicking and screaming.

:fnypost:

1st and goal
11-16-2013, 08:44 PM
The hosts for fox were a couple of biased homers for Texas. They were absolutely sickening. Made me want to puke.

McCoy had a bad day. Welcome to the real world. Texas fans leaving in droves at the end of the 3rd quarter. What crappy fans. T-shirt band wagon fans.

1st and goal
11-16-2013, 09:33 PM
Feel sorry for the UT players with all the fans leaving like that.

Does this mean Old Tiger will go back into hiding?

OldMan7
11-16-2013, 10:25 PM

How's the tech qbs looking now? Ash nor McCoy may not be the answer for texas but how many tech quarterbacks make it farther than a 7-3 maybe bowl win season? Not many. Mack has been a dang good coach and I hope he leaves with peace. Texas still hasn't been a horrible team this year, they just lost to a good ok state team today

Emerson1
11-17-2013, 03:33 AM
The hosts for fox were a couple of biased homers for Texas. They were absolutely sickening. Made me want to puke.

McCoy had a bad day. Welcome to the real world. Texas fans leaving in droves at the end of the 3rd quarter. What crappy fans. T-shirt band wagon fans.

Lol.

Scoop27
11-17-2013, 09:18 AM
Can put some of the blame on Major Applewhite's play calling-Kept throwing bubble screen passes which had very little positive yards. Also ran the ball up the middle too much and didnt run outside. There was no playing intensity by team and didn't know how to play from behind

Txbroadcaster
11-17-2013, 09:24 AM
Can put some of the blame on Major Applewhite's play calling-Kept throwing bubble screen passes which had very little positive yards. Also ran the ball up the middle too much and didnt run outside. There was no playing intensity by team and didn't know how to play from behind

How do you play from behind with Case? Sorry but once again it showed he should never had even been a QB at UT...nothing on him..he has done everything he can and has some memorable moments but at the end of day there is a reason there is something called the Case Rules on how to defend Texas

And your not running to the outside with Brown and Joe B...yes been nice to see Johnson get some more carries but lets not act like that would have made a difference

regaleagle
11-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Any Big 12 football team that has qb's like McCoy and Ash as their main starters are destined to fail....end of story. You really can't blame these players, or the rest of the team for that matter, for this kind of staff failure. With loads of talented Texas-bred qbs in their own back yard, UT's scouting and scholarship offers to the WRONG recruits at the qb position continue to be a thistle in the Longhorn buttocks. This has been the history of this program ever since Mack seized the reins. Vince Young was probably the best recruit to make it to the starting role, and Mack almost ruined him in the process....wouldn't allow Vince to be Vince on the field. Perhaps Texas has had some hidden gamers over the years that never got their opportunity, but again....that's the knock and a reflection on the main man at the reins.....Mack Brown. He'd make a great politician, but as a gameday coach on the sideline I wouldn't want to bet my bankroll on his abilities. Let's face it.....having the UT job is an entitlement of sorts that automatically gets you some of the best players in the country....and resources are of the deepest in the entire country. IF a coach can't succeed with these obvious overwhelming advantages, then he doesn't measure up to what the position requires. As long as Mack has been at UT, only one national championship(thanks largely to VY) has occurred for this Longhorn team. With all the talent at their disposal, and all the resources UT can offer for support, this is not what I consider to be acceptable by a major university like Texas. UT needs a coaching change at the end of this season.....they've needed one for quite a while now. DeLoss Dodds is out of the way....now it's time for UT to clean the slate and start anew.

Macarthur
11-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Any Big 12 football team that has qb's like McCoy and Ash as their main starters are destined to fail....end of story. You really can't blame these players, or the rest of the team for that matter, for this kind of staff failure. With loads of talented Texas-bred qbs in their own back yard, UT's scouting and scholarship offers to the WRONG recruits at the qb position continue to be a thistle in the Longhorn buttocks. This has been the history of this program ever since Mack seized the reins. Vince Young was probably the best recruit to make it to the starting role, and Mack almost ruined him in the process....wouldn't allow Vince to be Vince on the field. Perhaps Texas has had some hidden gamers over the years that never got their opportunity, but again....that's the knock and a reflection on the main man at the reins.....Mack Brown. He'd make a great politician, but as a gameday coach on the sideline I wouldn't want to bet my bankroll on his abilities. Let's face it.....having the UT job is an entitlement of sorts that automatically gets you some of the best players in the country....and resources are of the deepest in the entire country. IF a coach can't succeed with these obvious overwhelming advantages, then he doesn't measure up to what the position requires. As long as Mack has been at UT, only one national championship(thanks largely to VY) has occurred for this Longhorn team. With all the talent at their disposal, and all the resources UT can offer for support, this is not what I consider to be acceptable by a major university like Texas. UT needs a coaching change at the end of this season.....they've needed one for quite a while now. DeLoss Dodds is out of the way....now it's time for UT to clean the slate and start anew.

While I agree that the QB play has been bad, the defense has thrown up their skirts a couple of times too. Byu comes to mind.

Old Tiger
11-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Feel sorry for the UT players with all the fans leaving like that.

Does this mean Old Tiger will go back into hiding?

I had Texas losing this game, as well as Baylor. Hell after that performance yesterday, which I only had updates to my phone due to being at a wedding, I would be surprised if Tech beats thems.

Old Tiger
11-17-2013, 07:01 PM
How's the tech qbs looking now? Ash nor McCoy may not be the answer for texas but how many tech quarterbacks make it farther than a 7-3 maybe bowl win season? Not many. Mack has been a dang good coach and I hope he leaves with peace. Texas still hasn't been a horrible team this year, they just lost to a good ok state team today

This post is ridiculous, did you not see that BYU game? They were HORRIBLE!

#1 TEXAN
11-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Old Tiger as smart as you are you should put in for the texas job I'm sure you could get them back to the national championship picture in no time.