PDA

View Full Version : Crockett PUNISHES Corigan-Camden!!!!

lilred19
08-22-2003, 11:23 PM
The Crockett Bulldogs punished Corigan-Camden tonite in their first scrimmage. Crockett won the scrimmage 5-2. The Crockett Bulldog defense is VERY solid, with their secondary picking off 2 passes and recovering 4 fumbles. There offense is pretty solid but still needs some work. As for Corigan.....well they looked more like a six-man football team...

keep_it_real
08-23-2003, 01:03 PM
I saw camden play in the playoffs last year and those guys bullied the other team and this is in the semi finals. I guess their size graduated because last year these guys were huge, especially for a 2a team.

Big Meaty #79
08-23-2003, 04:30 PM
Say everybody in 3aDownlow.com i was at the Crockett vs. Corigan-Camden and some people on the Varsity Team surprise me and they have alot of Big people on the Offense Line: like Demetrius Wyatt #79 and Pewee # 60 and Big Terrance Batts #56 and what surprise me that Crockett got some speed this year for there 2004 Season like Eric Burns #10 was running the ball and Corigan-Camden MLB came in the 3 hole and Eric Burns just Murdered this dude and then ran about 15 yard. I saw number #79 hit this dude on defense the crowd on Corigan Camden said WOoooooo!!!!!! that Kevin Robbins #9 burn that boy got some juice on him i saw him take a slant and just juice right out in middle of the feild And there another player on BULLDOG DEFENSE: and that Perceival Strange #32 is the one of the Bulldogs MLB he Poped one of the Corigan-Camden i think it was a trap the Corigan-Camden was doing and Big Perceival Strange meet him right in the hole and that was the *Big Hit* of the night. Crockett Bulldogs: ARE GOING TO SURPRISE ALOT OF PEOPLE THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT GOING ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR. ALL I WANT TO SAY IS GO GO CROCKETT BULLDOGS #1 !!!!!!!!! :cool: :p

<small>[ August 23, 2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Big Meaty #79 ]</small>

justafan_02
08-24-2003, 10:44 PM
wow..
what a post..check ur grammar before you post something big meaty. crockett is gonna have speed??when do they not? whippin up on corrigan is not a big feat. what happened last year? beat navasota, and palestine. then talk

duckbutter
08-25-2003, 10:48 AM
Don't worry, Newton will bring them back down to Earth this week.

Reveille
08-25-2003, 11:53 AM
duckbutter:
Don't worry, Newton will bring them back down to Earth this week.After hearing about the Ozen scrimmage last weekend, I think you are right Duck.

Old Cardinal
08-25-2003, 12:00 PM
I liked that! That's real funny 'butter....