Saw he set the national record for kicks made with 51
How accurate is he?

regaleagle
11-14-2013, 09:59 PM
What is his range on kicks?
How many attempts does he have?
Saw he set the national record for kicks made with 51
How accurate is he?

Good enough to own those records and have a verbal commitment to Arkansas. His longest is 57 yards. He only weighs about 165 lbs. drenching wet, lol.

regaleagle
11-14-2013, 10:01 PM
His brother Chad was a qb for Argyle for 2 years til Austin Aune came along and he was an all-state kicker. He now is the kicker for Wake Forest. The dad is the soccer coach for North Texas. These boys have been soccering it since elementary...maybe before that.

Old Tiger
11-14-2013, 10:05 PM
So how many attempts?

Tejastrue
11-14-2013, 10:06 PM
I've seen this kid in person at Jerryworld. His kicks are smooth and look effortless. A natural so to speak. Has not yet reached his full potential imo.

ccmom
11-14-2013, 10:08 PM
I saw the 57 yarder here at Bulldog Stadium. He's impressive to say the least.

regaleagle
11-14-2013, 10:23 PM
So how many attempts?

I really don't know his batting average, but it's very high. Coach Rodgers just started letting him really go for it from long distance this season. Before then, it had to be from 40 out or less. Nothing etched in stone, but generally speaking. He's had a few longer ones in his career when Argyle could afford to let him have a try, and most of the time he has converted. I think his previous long before this season was a 52 yarder last year, and before that a 50 yarder.

regaleagle
11-14-2013, 10:37 PM
Argyle will meet Melissa next Friday nite in Prosper at their stadium for Round 2 of the playoffs. I believe the final for the Melissa/Roosevelt game was 42-7. Should be a very good test for the Argyle Eagles. I reckon it will take a great effort to get a victory over the Melissa Cardinals this season.

Scoop27
11-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Texans need to sign him

hollywood
11-14-2013, 11:30 PM
His brother Chad was a qb for Argyle for 2 years til Austin Aune came along and he was an all-state kicker. He now is the kicker for Wake Forest. The dad is the soccer coach for North Texas. These boys have been soccering it since elementary...maybe before that.

:clap:

Soccer good! Soccer make kicker good!

D'Highlander
11-15-2013, 06:56 AM
Texans need to sign him

I was waiting for someone to say that :thumbsup:

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 09:56 AM
Good enough to own those records and have a verbal commitment to Arkansas. His longest is 57 yards. He only weighs about 165 lbs. drenching wet, lol.

How strong is Cole on his verbal to Arkansas? I know he got an offer from A&M in late September right before Arkansas and A&M game.

eaglesfan34
11-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Hedlund is 19 out of 24 this season on FGs (79%) and has 4 kicks of 50+ this season including his long of 57 yards. He's also 71 for 71 on PATs this season.
I really don't know his batting average, but it's very high. Coach Rodgers just started letting him really go for it from long distance this season. Before then, it had to be from 40 out or less. Nothing etched in stone, but generally speaking. He's had a few longer ones in his career when Argyle could afford to let him have a try, and most of the time he has converted. I think his previous long before this season was a 52 yarder last year, and before that a 50 yarder.

regaleagle
11-15-2013, 08:02 PM
How strong is Cole on his verbal to Arkansas? I know he got an offer from A&M in late September right before Arkansas and A&M game.

Not sure, but I do know the Arkansas coaches have already attended an Argyle game this season to make an appearance to help solidify his verbal.