PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Secondary

Old Tiger
11-13-2013, 01:25 AM
Worked out Michael Huff today, I think they should try and sign Ed Reed too

GrTigers6
11-13-2013, 06:09 AM

I agree but do they have the room under the cap?

D'Highlander
11-13-2013, 07:12 AM
no cap room... you can thank Ratliff and Spears for that...

caleb_mccaig
11-13-2013, 11:30 AM
We might have the worst cap situation since its initiation. Ratliff, Livings, the Miles Austin deal, Spencer just getting like $10 mil for not stepping on the field, it's all just killing us. The bad thing.....it will only get worse. We've back heavied all of these big contracts and it's going to really bite us in the butt here these next couple of years. I wouldn't expect much in any kind of free agency play. Really going to have to rely on drafting, which I don't think gives us much hope.

Bullaholic
11-13-2013, 11:48 AM
We might have the worst cap situation since its initiation. Ratliff, Livings, the Miles Austin deal, Spencer just getting like $10 mil for not stepping on the field, it's all just killing us. The bad thing.....it will only get worse. We've back heavied all of these big contracts and it's going to really bite us in the butt here these next couple of years. I wouldn't expect much in any kind of free agency play. Really going to have to rely on drafting, which I don't think gives us much hope.

Don't see much of a chance for a short-term solution, either. Cowboys need to bite the bullet and build thru the draft. It might take 3-4 years, but that's shorter than the 17-year slow death we've been getting.

caleb_mccaig
11-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Don't see much of a chance for a short-term solution, either. Cowboys need to bite the bullet and build thru the draft. It might take 3-4 years, but that's shorter than the 17-year slow death we've been getting.

Couldn't have said it any better. I've been going off the fumes of winning the last championship when I was 5.

TexasFight
11-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Jerry Jones is making it easy to be a Houston Texans fan. Let's go Case Keenum!

Cam
11-13-2013, 05:19 PM

They were talking about Reed on sports radio yesterday morning...the man can't run anymore due to his injury....gotta run if ya gonna play safety.....I think he's done....