PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood vs Stephenville Bi-District Playoff Game Meet & Greet

hollywood
11-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok, since this game has so much history and it's the playoffs, there will be a meet and greet at halftime. Where's a good meeting spot? North or South end of the field? Or would it be better for everyone before the game? Would be better for me at halftime. Just sayin!

hollywood
11-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Ok, on a serious note, this will be a good chance for some of us posters, Brownwood, Stephenville or indifferent to meet up. Refereedoc said he would take the picture. He's the camera man... Kinda like Garciap77. If you're in town Garcia, you should come out and join! Wait a minute, he may photoshop some pics and really have fun with this. Never mind Garcia, you can spend your gas money and go join your Bulldog bunch out in Big Spring!

ccmom
11-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Maybe you can just take a "selfie" in the endzone. ;) I'm betting not many Brownwoodies will be there...just a hunch.

BwdLion73
11-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Maybe you can just take a "selfie" in the endzone. ;) I'm betting not many Brownwoodies will be there...just a hunch.

:rolleyes:

ccmom
11-12-2013, 09:45 PM
:rolleyes:

Get your own material...:rolleyes:

;)

hollywood
11-12-2013, 10:02 PM

LOL! That made me laugh out loud! You still got it!

Bosqueville
11-12-2013, 10:43 PM

:clap:

Bosqueville
11-12-2013, 10:45 PM
As most towns are, Bwd fans can be very fair weather. Dallas Huston scolded the fans pretty harshly after seeing the attendance in Sweetwater!

BwdLion73
11-13-2013, 06:40 AM
Get your own material...:rolleyes:

;)

:doh::blush:

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2013, 09:27 AM
As most towns are, Bwd fans can be very fair weather. Dallas Huston scolded the fans pretty harshly after seeing the attendance in Sweetwater!

Yes, this is true for ALL towns Sweetwater most certainly included. I've seen it first hand across the state. I have to say I was much more disappointed in
Brownwood's homecoming crowd that was in attendance back 2012 than how many y'all brought to the Bowl back in September. I know it was raining on
and off down there but still. It's homecoming and there might have been 200 people on y'alls home side.

As far as this playoff matchup, ccmom has a point. The last time these two teams played it wasn't pretty as we all know. I was on the Brownwood sideline
and watched it begin to empty out about two minutes before halftime and the visitor's side was virtually empty before the 3rd quarter ended. With
Stephenville being favored by 34 points, this game could easily be just as lopsided and i wouldn't expect anybody to stick around other than the parents
given that it may be the last game for their seniors.

bobcat1
11-13-2013, 01:37 PM
get your own material...:rolleyes:

;)
lmao!!!!!!!

bobcat1
11-13-2013, 01:39 PM
Yes, this is true for ALL towns Sweetwater most certainly included. I've seen it first hand across the state. I have to say I was much more disappointed in
Brownwood's homecoming crowd that was in attendance back 2012 than how many y'all brought to the Bowl back in September. I know it was raining on
and off down there but still. It's homecoming and there might have been 200 people on y'alls home side.

As far as this playoff matchup, ccmom has a point. The last time these two teams played it wasn't pretty as we all know. I was on the Brownwood sideline
and watched it begin to empty out about two minutes before halftime and the visitor's side was virtually empty before the 3rd quarter ended. With
Stephenville being favored by 34 points, this game could easily be just as lopsided and i wouldn't expect anybody to stick around other than the parents
given that it may be the last game for their seniors.That is sad but so true in today's world.

Bullaholic
11-13-2013, 02:52 PM
I've met some of that Brownwood bunch before----leave all your valuables at home...:D

hollywood
11-13-2013, 04:16 PM
I've met some of that Brownwood bunch before----leave all your valuables at home...:D

:eek:

hollywood
11-13-2013, 04:19 PM

Well, hopefully they will make the drive to Shotwell. Even though this game could result in a lopsided win for Stephenville, you never know. Anything can happen on any given night. Brownwood has forced their share of upsets over the years. You just never know.

Bullaholic
11-13-2013, 04:20 PM
:eek:

That's right, and I think you were one of em', along with Rocket and a bunch of others at the Lions-Bulls playoff game in 2010.

hollywood
11-13-2013, 04:21 PM
That's right, and I think you were one of em', along with Rocket and a bunch of others at the Lions-Bulls playoff game in 2010.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Trashman
11-13-2013, 05:02 PM

That reminds me....Bull, you're out of beer....:wave:

jason
11-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Was anything decided on this? I will be gracing the stadium with my presence.

Bosqueville
11-14-2013, 10:19 AM

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this Brownwood team...

refereedoc
11-14-2013, 11:38 AM

Waiting on Hollywood for further instructions.

bobcat1
11-14-2013, 12:28 PM
that reminds me....bull, you're out of beer....:wave:
lmao!

Eagle 1
11-14-2013, 03:43 PM
I would love it if David slew Goliath. It happens at least once every year in hs football.

hollywood
11-14-2013, 06:10 PM
Halftime on South end? I'm not familiar enough with the stadium to know if that will work or not. Anyone else?