PDA

View Full Version : 3a downlow next year

Old Tiger
11-12-2013, 02:01 AM
What is it going to be called seems like a majority of teams that are regulars here will be spread across 2 classifications.

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2013, 05:10 AM
What is it going to be called seems like a majority of teams that are regulars here will be spread across 2 classifications.
That is on a need to know basis...for now.

Old Tiger
11-12-2013, 05:27 AM
That is on a need to know basis...for now.

well I need to know! but I don't think that is a basis that you think it is....

I think it's more on a tentative basis.

buckeyebob
11-12-2013, 06:29 AM
But we will be 4A...how will it look for 4A to be on 3A

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2013, 06:38 AM
well I need to know! but I don't think that is a basis that you think it is....

I think it's more on a tentative basis.
Yeah, tentative = for now. :p Patience, grasshopper. ;)

But we will be 4A...how will it look for 4A to be on 3A

Trust me when I say that the future has been discussed & is under control.

Whatever the UIL decides, 3ADL is ready.

panfan
11-12-2013, 07:43 AM
Yeah, tentative = for now. :p Patience, grasshopper. ;)

Trust me when I say that the future has been discussed & is under control.

Whatever the UIL decides, 3ADL is ready.

Ought to just call it "The Downlow" - then classifications won't matter. And kind a like Old coach, can have sub message boards for the different classifications. There problem solved. I accept mastercard, visa, and American express.

adoptedbuckeye
11-12-2013, 07:54 AM
Ought to just call it "The Downlow" - then classifications won't matter. And kind a like Old coach, can have sub message boards for the different classifications. There problem solved. I accept mastercard, visa, and American express.

You forgot to mention CA$H ;)

panfan
11-12-2013, 07:58 AM
You forgot to mention CA$H ;)

Damn your right adopted buckeye - I use it so little I forgot what it was.

Old Tiger
11-12-2013, 08:16 AM

I say if that is the case;

1 football board
1 other sports board
1 Off Topic board - Which I will never post in.

Also we will have to bring teams in from all the new comers!

coach
11-12-2013, 08:23 AM
I say if that is the case;

1 football board
1 other sports board
1 Off Topic board - Which I will never post in.

Also we will have to bring teams in from all the new comers!

Here you go starting the infamous how many boards should we have....

I think it should be called The Downlow.

Old Tiger
11-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Here you go starting the infamous how many boards should we have....

I think it should be called The Downlow.
I say we modernize it with the kids are doing these days and throw a hashtag in front. Also if there will be 4 total classes here we will need a better separation.

#TheDownlow

panfan
11-12-2013, 08:41 AM
I say we modernize it with the kids are doing these days and throw a hashtag in front. Also if there will be 4 total classes here we will need a better separation.
#TheDownlow

See its catching on... TheDownLow
I'm here all day if you would like to contribute to the Panfan - Daddy's saving for college fund (x2).... LOL. Again, visa, MC, AMEXS, and cash are accepted.

jason
11-12-2013, 09:02 AM
www.*********.com

Old Tiger
11-12-2013, 09:05 AM
www.*********.com
Heard bad things about the owner of that domain

jason
11-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Heard bad things about the owner of that domain
He's a grumpy old man.

Emerson1
11-12-2013, 09:19 AM
There is no 4A good site and the 5A site apparently hasn't had anyone who can approve new members in over a year. Make it a one stop shop!

Old Tiger
11-12-2013, 09:31 AM
There is no 4A good site and the 5A site apparently hasn't had anyone who can approve new members in over a year. Make it a one stop shop!
5a site sucks.

Make it happen

K-MAC Chuck
11-12-2013, 09:51 AM
I must admit, I'm so amazed and so impressed with this thread! It shows the 3ADL community effort - and that people really care about this web site. That REALLY means a lot to myself, LHPM and all the Admins/Mods.

And all those folks above, plus the former owners, have already laid out plans for "expansion" (if you will)..LOL I'm so impressed with the forward-thinking minds of the group that runs this site. We DO have plans and we're working on a system to accommodate most anything UIL throws at us on Realignment Day. We started working on this the day I purchased the site, and we're working to this day. The reason we don't want to release any information just yet is not to be "secretive" but because there has to be a few things "lined up" for the transition.

As most successful ventures do (and as I believe you would want and expect from us) we don't want to "announce" anything until (pick one):
*all our ducks are in a row
*all the "I's" have been dotted and all the "T's" have been crossed
*we have it all signed, sealed and delivered.

Keep the feedback coming, please. Thanks for being so supportive! Have a blessed day.

YTBulldogs
11-12-2013, 09:58 AM
I must admit, I'm so amazed and so impressed with this thread! It shows the 3ADL community effort - and that people really care about this web site. That REALLY means a lot to myself, LHPM and all the Admins/Mods.

And all those folks above, plus the former owners, have already laid out plans for "expansion" (if you will)..LOL I'm so impressed with the forward-thinking minds of the group that runs this site. We DO have plans and we're working on a system to accommodate most anything UIL throws at us on Realignment Day. We started working on this the day I purchased the site, and we're working to this day. The reason we don't want to release any information just yet is not to be "secretive" but because there has to be a few things "lined up" for the transition.

As most successful ventures do (and as I believe you would want and expect from us) we don't want to "announce" anything until (pick one):

Keep the feedback coming, please. Thanks for being so supportive! Have a blessed day.

Yes, don't roll out a Heathcare.g0v type site when you go live after re-alignment. Smart man Chuck. Amazing you can get it right, but--the "O" administration with a billion bucks, can't. LOL. Obama should of got K-Mac Sports to head up Obamacare.:doh:

jacketbacker09
11-12-2013, 10:02 AM
txdownlow.com

or

jacketdownlow.com

I vote for one of those!

K-MAC Chuck
11-12-2013, 11:10 AM
txdownlow.com

or

jacketdownlow.com

I vote for one of those!

How about jackebacker09downlow.com? :clap:

Bullaholic
11-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Maybe "oldtigerpond.com" or "LakePhilC.com"....:D

buckeyebob
11-12-2013, 05:05 PM
He's a grumpy old man.

and? I am one also...but my good looks & charm gets me by

Keith7
11-12-2013, 05:44 PM
jacketdownlow.com

This one could be pretty interesting.

Tejastrue
11-12-2013, 05:46 PM
here we go with the syllable breakdown :eek:

EagleEye
11-12-2013, 06:15 PM
I vote for LoboesRule.com. Just sayin! LOL

K-MAC Chuck
11-12-2013, 08:25 PM
and? I am one also...but my good looks & charm gets me by

BuckeyeBobdownlow.com has a great ring to it....but, while I'm not hateful of any 3A school, I AM a hater of Ohio State football...so, no go LOL :tisk:

zebrablue2
11-12-2013, 11:12 PM

:2thumbsup

Manso/V8
11-13-2013, 12:47 AM

You should use the lower case i and t for this phrase......

Old Tiger
11-13-2013, 12:49 AM
You should use the lower case i and t for this phrase......

You should be focusing on football since there is so much going on these days.

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2013, 04:24 AM
You should be focusing on football since there is so much going on these days.

Says the one that started the thread. :taunt:

buckeyebob
11-13-2013, 09:16 AM
BuckeyeBobdownlow.com has a great ring to it....but, while I'm not hateful of any 3A school, I AM a hater of Ohio State football...so, no go LOL :tisk:

Ohio State did not become the Buckeyes until 1950...we, on the other hand, became the Buckeyes is 1921 (started playing football in 1914). So you see, we were long before they were...besides, they are from a vowel state and do not count.

K-MAC Chuck
11-13-2013, 09:41 AM
Ohio State did not become the Buckeyes until 1950...we, on the other hand, became the Buckeyes is 1921 (started playing football in 1914). So you see, we were long before they were...besides, they are from a vowel state and do not count.

THAT is great stuff right there! :clap: ..although as an old-school, East Coast Italian I'm a little OOO-fended by the "vowel" reference, LOL

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2013, 09:51 AM

As a poster that bleeds maize and blue, I would just like to stand up and :clap:

Old Tiger
11-13-2013, 04:32 PM
I'll be added to the moderator staff, just want to thank BJ, Kmack, LHPM, and the other moderation staff for the opportunity.

Bullaholic
11-13-2013, 04:41 PM
When Miss Piggy flys.....:D

Tejastrue
11-13-2013, 04:57 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l236/moon_kissed_rose/GIF/22crazy.gif LH Panther Mom if OT becomes a moderator.

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2013, 06:41 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l236/moon_kissed_rose/GIF/22crazy.gif LH Panther Mom if OT becomes a moderator.
That is awesome!!! :D

zebrablue2
11-13-2013, 07:40 PM

ROFL:evillol:

OldBison75
11-13-2013, 08:14 PM
I'll be added to the moderator staff, just want to thank BJ, Kmack, LHPM, and the other moderation staff for the opportunity.

OT, you misunderstood what they were telling you my friend. The said, "You are already on our list." You seemed to understand that that was a good thing apparently.

Old Tiger
11-13-2013, 09:31 PM
OT, you misunderstood what they were telling you my friend. The said, "You are already on our list." You seemed to understand that that was a good thing apparently.

I've been on the list since 2003, it's never a bad thing!