PDA

View Full Version : You Know It's Playoff Time When...

FB-fanatic
11-11-2013, 09:53 PM
... for those us few who still have natural grass fields, you know it's playoff time when you move practices from the grass practice to the main field, and the dad's get to sit in the bleachers and spit and whittle. Normally, we sit up on the hill and sit in lawn chairs. We get new turf next year, so just another last tradition.

Bosqueville
11-11-2013, 10:02 PM
... for those us few who still have natural grass fields, you know it's playoff time when you move practices from the grass practice to the main field, and the dad's get to sit in the bleachers and spit and whittle. Normally, we sit up on the hill and sit in lawn chairs. We get new turf next year, so just another last tradition.

That's great to hear. My first trip to the Lorena stadium was last Thursday for the CS freshman game. I say this with all due respect, the stadium needs some updating. How do you get everyone in that small home side that faces the sun?

FB-fanatic
11-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Won't have to deal with that next year. Switch home with visitors, add more bleachers, new pressbox, track ,field turf, expanded paved parking lot. And don't forget, we are a small 500 student high school. We traveled well last week though, nearly filled the CS visitors side. Should look pretty close to the CS complex next year. I will say, hats off to CS, the visitors side was really clean and maintained.