!!!!!boring!!!!

SouthTexas Lobo
11-11-2013, 01:11 PM
!!!!!boring!!!!

Dude you need to be a little more respectful of opponents

tex_male
11-11-2013, 02:10 PM
LOL at Monahans showing or having respect for the Pecos Buzzards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

slingshot
11-11-2013, 02:27 PM
LOL at Monahans showing or having respect for the Pecos Buzzards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)I have noticed over the years that there is not a lot love lost between Monahans, Ft Stockton and Pecos...

LoboesWT
11-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Dude you need to be a little more respectful of opponents

One Word

NO

tex_male
11-11-2013, 10:16 PM
I have noticed over the years that there is not a lot love lost between Monahans, Ft Stockton and Pecos...

Those Fort Stockton tick infested mangled haired alley cats aren't as hated as much as those stinky ugly road kill eating Pecos Buzzards.

panfan
11-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Those Fort Stockton tick infested mangled haired alley cats aren't as hated as much as those stinky ugly road kill eating Pecos Buzzards.

Typical desert talk right there. :eek:

tex_male
11-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Monahans Vs Pecos 79 Games Monahans Leads 52-23-4

Last time Pecos beat Monahans was in 2001 in a 12 to 13 game. Monahans record that year was 3-7.
The time before that was in 1982 in a 6 to 31 game. Monahans record that year was 5-5

EagleEye
11-12-2013, 10:05 AM
OK one word. COW (c-o-w) E I E I O. There is no way you can make the Pecos Buzzards or the Ft Stockton Felines happy. Beat them by a few and they cry. Beat them by a lot and they cry. We just don't know what to do with them. LOL No there is no love lost between these three schools. Just hope it is a good game and everyone comes out of it healthy. Hope the weather is warm on friday as Pecos contracts me everytime they play Monahans and I have to go pick up Eagle Feathers that are always all over the field. If they were not Government protected I would not bother with them. Darn Loboes need to learn some manners and start using the trash cans. LOL. This year though the Loboes taught me a lesson. I think I will just have them bring in that wind storm we had when we played Abilene Wylie. I think they now call that the wind blower option. All we have to do now is call it up and the wind blows like a tornado. That should blow the Eagle Feathers right out of here. LOL.

Inmateboss
11-12-2013, 10:23 AM
There is no love loss between Pecos and them mangey Coyotes but Pecos will show up and if they pull off an upset, well ... You'll hear first class crying and excuses and moaning about the Refs and the moon wasn't full ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) - inmateboss

slingshot
11-12-2013, 10:49 AM
...I think I will just have them bring in that wind storm we had when we played Abilene Wylie. I think they now call that the wind blower option. All we have to do now is call it up and the wind blows like a tornado. That should blow the Eagle Feathers right out of here. LOL.You forgot the dirt and plummeting temperatures...

slingshot
11-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Those Fort Stockton tick infested mangled haired alley cats aren't as hated as much as those stinky ugly road kill eating Pecos Buzzards.Funny chit right there!

EagleEye
11-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Yeah and the "dirt and plummeting temperatures". The cool thing about Monahans is that they have figured a way for the visiting team to have those conditions and then when we have the ball it is 72 degrees and the wind and dirt stops. LOL That Coach Owens has learned a thing or two about getting the advantage. I heard he is in the running to be the Coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Maybe with his advantage they can win a few games. LoL

Mangey Coyotes (too funny).

EagleEye
11-12-2013, 11:48 AM
There is no love loss between Pecos and them mangey Coyotes but Pecos will show up and if they pull off an upset, well ... You'll hear first class crying and excuses and moaning about the Refs and the moon wasn't full ......

After all this smack talk that would be funny in a way to loose to Pecos. I bet there would not be any excuses though from our part. When we lost to Sweetwater all I remember reading is good game Sweetwater and how bad we played.

LoboesWT
11-12-2013, 12:52 PM

One Word - Nope!

tex_male
11-14-2013, 09:14 AM
All you "nice freindly folk" from Pecos, be sure to stop in Monahans while on ya'lls way to Midland Grande for some fuel and all your travel snack needs.
:)

LoboesWT
11-15-2013, 12:54 AM
One word - Sloppy