PDA

View Full Version : MATHIS VS. LULING

M.PIRATEFAN
11-12-2001, 12:29 PM
Any predictions on this game. Don't know that much from Luling but the Mathis team loss on Friday should have won but doesn't matter we are in and we are going to win!!!!!!!!!

footballer2
11-12-2001, 02:00 PM
i haven't heard any details on the mathis loss(maybe you can fill me in), but i still pick mathis over luling by 10.

davidalex
11-12-2001, 04:43 PM
Luling by 6.Mathis can't get over their loss over Odem and they are not the same team that went to state two years ago,and Luling is still high on the fact that they made the playoffs.

M.PIRATEFAN
11-12-2001, 05:08 PM
On the game Friday, fumbles hurt us the most. We fumbled the ball inside the 5 and then on another possible score around the 30 yard line of Odem. We never fumble the ball and that wasn't our night. Anyways, we still made the playoffs and we are going to win bucause Mathis will not let that loss bring them down.. Just makes them more aggressive.Say who do think will win from Sinton and Gonzales and them Yoakum and Odem. I will go to the Sinton game because I live here in Victoria and I will let everyone know how that turns out and the game between Odem and Yoakum.. Not to mention the game between Mathis and Luling that is going to be played on Sat.at 1. There is also another game afte us which is Wimberly and Columbus. I will keep yall inform

SintonFan
11-12-2001, 11:40 PM
M.PIRATEFAN that's great that you can update us on the games. I can't go so that helps. As for Mathis/Luling, I think Mathis should reasert themselves, that loss to Odem was also a sign that Odem is starting play to their full potential. Mathis can use that loss to get angry and they should. Luling isn't going to be very easy, Mathis by 14. Odem/Yoakum is gonna be a great game. Closer than I 1st thought it would, almost a tossup if Odem plays like they can(super scrappy team). Good Luck to all 30-3A representives!!!!!

Jacket2000
11-13-2001, 12:25 AM
Im thinking Mathis is gonna be plenty pissed about their loss last week. I kinda feel sorry for Luling.The Pirates will be looking to take out some frustration.
Mathis by 28

M.PIRATEFAN
11-13-2001, 11:21 PM
I know its going to be a good game on Sat. wish them both luck but I am a MATHIS FAN and I am going for Mathis all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOO MIGHTYMATHISPIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!