PDA

View Full Version : Hello Cam and Greendawg!! Alvarado Indians vs. Burnett Bulldogs

toddg
11-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Whew!!!!! ya'll sure dodged the bullet getting the Indians in the 1st round instead of the vaunted YellowJackets.....of Stephenville!!

but, hey!! we are ya'lls favorite colors and we are a run first pass if we have to team..so atleast we'll seem familiar!!:wave:

BullDawgDad
11-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Whew!!!!! ya'll sure dodged the bullet getting the Indians in the 1st round instead of the vaunted YellowJackets.....of Stephenville!!

but, hey!! we are ya'lls favorite colors and we are a run first pass if we have to team..so atleast we'll seem familiar!!:wave:

Can't wait for Friday to get here!!! Lets see what Alvarado brings to the table.

toddg
11-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Can't wait for Friday to get here!!! Lets see what Alvarado brings to the table.
We are physical upfront on both sides of the ball... And our passing game is not good, though it has improved over the last couple of weeks...it's been peaks and valleys all year.. So we shall see!

rholl
11-11-2013, 01:37 AM
Our lack of a passing game is beginning to irritate me!!! Why dont we open up against Venus and sling the ball around a bit?? when a playoff team loads 8/9 in the box and says you gotta throw to beat me then what?

toddg
11-11-2013, 02:02 AM
Our lack of a passing game is beginning to irritate me!!! Why dont we open up against Venus and sling the ball around a bit?? when a playoff team loads 8/9 in the box and says you gotta throw to beat me then what?

Start running with #99... They will fall like bowling pins...but I know what you're saying.

panfan
11-11-2013, 08:58 AM

No disrespect to our fellow purple and gold, but the dawgs are tough, and have a very stout defense - particularly against the run. Dawgs take this one 2 or more TDs. Good luck to both teams.

panfan
11-11-2013, 09:00 AM

BTW - CAM and G-Dawg are the same person, split personalities. You won't hear from them at the same time. Kinda of the Jeckyl and Hyde of the downlow world:eek:

toddg
11-11-2013, 09:23 AM
No disrespect to our fellow purple and gold, but the dawgs are tough, and have a very stout defense - particularly against the run. Dawgs take this one 2 or more TDs. Good luck to both teams.

No disrespect taken.. We are capable of plowing over the stoutest defenses, or we just shoot ourselves in the foot.. Like I said before.. It's been peaks and valleys this year.. Sometimes within the confines of a game!! I have faith in this team.. Either way the dawgs will get good physical play from the Indians

greendawg84
11-11-2013, 09:31 AM

For sure dodged the bullet , many thanks to the Jackets for helping us out ! :clap: What the hell happened to Brownwood , I like it but never would have thought Llano would beat them . :vrycnfsd:

I hate purple ( no offense toddg ) , maybe our boys will see it and think it is The Hill , we just dont like the Barney color at all . I dont know if we can beat ya'll but I sure like our odds better that playing The Ville ! :doh:

panfan , Cam is WAY smarter than me , that boy has to dumb down his post so I can understand what the hell he is talking about ! Saw the boy on Thursday in Lampasas , he is well but still holding out on the downlow for some reason .

panfan
11-11-2013, 09:36 AM
For sure dodged the bullet , many thanks to the Jackets for helping us out ! :clap: What the hell happened to Brownwood , I like it but never would have thought Llano would beat them . :vrycnfsd:

I hate purple ( no offense toddg ) , maybe our boys will see it and think it is The Hill , we just dont like the Barney color at all . I dont know if we can beat ya'll but I sure like our odds better that playing The Ville ! :doh:

panfan , Cam is WAY smarter than me , that boy has to dumb down his post so I can understand what the hell he is talking about ! Saw the boy on Thursday in Lampasas , he is well but still holding out on the downlow for some reason .

I know you saw him - while looking in the mirror. Gdawg is denial folks. If Burnet plays defense against the injuns like they did against us, and then puts the offense together like thay have shown in other games, the injuns are in for a long night. C'mone gdawg- let ol Cammy come out and play:2thumbsup

panfan
11-11-2013, 09:40 AM

And since the Burnet folks won't help you out - I will. Geezz, I'm always having to help these guys out. Its Burnet - one t, and they are the Bullpups, not bulldogs, nuts haven't dropped yet. Good luck Dawgs.:stirpot:

greendawg84
11-11-2013, 11:49 AM
And since the Burnet folks won't help you out - I will. Geezz, I'm always having to help these guys out. Its Burnet - one t, and they are the Bullpups, not bulldogs, nuts haven't dropped yet. Good luck Dawgs.:stirpot:

Now you guys see why I hate purple . Putting up with panfan is a full time job ! ( thanks for the support though ) Not getting NO help from BDD or Cam is killing me ! :helpme:

toddg
11-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Now you guys see why I hate purple . Putting up with panfan is a full time job ! ( thanks for the support though ) Not getting NO help from BDD or Cam is killing me ! :helpme:

Were a different shade of purple and Vegas gold... Purple Reign baby!!!:)

BullDawgDad
11-11-2013, 12:18 PM

Sorry about lack of help...been a little busy following up on some things from my sons A&M recruiting visit on Saturday. Should be able to give you a little back up this week now! Saw Cam on Friday sez he's going to come out of SEMI-RETIREMMENT!!!

Burnet has one of the stoutest run defenses in 3a...understand that's all about Alvarado does. Have also heard they are not very strong against the pass. With Foster coming on as late in the run game and all receivers healthy could be a big night for Kiser and Company!!! And then there is our kicking game too.

I'd like to see Burnet by 2 or 3 TD's

2muchOffense
11-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Would like to pick our district brethren in this one, but just don't see it. Good luck Injuns but this could get ugly.

Cam
11-11-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm really pissed!!....first of all, there's been 175 views on this thread and ONLY 7 people have missed me!!..sunsbitches!!.....secondly, that's two more votes than a Burnet win prediction and one less vote than an Alvarado win prediction!!...:foul::vrycnfsd:...and thirdly....thirdly....ahh hell, I cain't remember what thirdly is!.....Never mind dammit!!.....I'm goin' to lunch now but I'll be back later to pick a fight with toddg and defense51!!.......

BullDawgDad
11-11-2013, 02:29 PM
I'm really pissed!!....first of all, there's been 175 views on this thread and ONLY 7 people have missed me!!..sunsbitches!!.....secondly, that's two more votes than a Burnet win prediction and one less vote than an Alvarado win prediction!!...:foul::vrycnfsd:...and thirdly....thirdly....ahh hell, I cain't remember what thirdly is!.....Never mind dammit!!.....I'm goin' to lunch now but I'll be back later to pick a fight with toddg and defense51!!.......

Cam...Glad to see you turn in your gold RETIREMMENT watch and join us back here on the down low!!! Someone here was talking about Alvarado's colors being PURPLE and "VEGAS GOLD"....looks more like FOOLS GOLD!!!

panfan
11-11-2013, 02:35 PM

G-dawg's Mr Hyde is back! :eek: Guess burnet got their other 'puter working again. :taunt: Good luck Dawgs....er...... pups. Injuns in for a long night, hope they got those teepees warmed up and the basketball inflated.

defense51
11-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Dang, apparently you folks from the Burnet/LH region are a bunch of comedians. :crazy: I'm thinking the Burnet QB is gonna have a long night being chased out of his cozy pocket. We've seen some of the best QB's 3A football has to offer this year, so the Indians will be prepared. Purple will reign Friday night! :cheerl:

Good to see Cam return, any chance you'll be at the game? How about you Greendawg, are you gonna be there?

greendawg84
11-11-2013, 03:10 PM
I will be there for sure !

I feel better now that Cam is back to help me out !

Vegas gold ???? Dont care it is still worn with purple so its ugly ! :taunt:

greendawg84
11-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Dang, apparently you folks from the Burnet/LH region are a bunch of comedians.

Well thanks , we try our best ! Cam is more of a smart azz than comedian IMHO . We'll be here all week !

BullDawgDad
11-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Dang, apparently you folks from the Burnet/LH region are a bunch of comedians. :crazy: I'm thinking the Burnet QB is gonna have a long night being chased out of his cozy pocket. We've seen some of the best QB's 3A football has to offer this year, so the Indians will be prepared. Purple will reign Friday night! :cheerl:

Good to see Cam return, any chance you'll be at the game? How about you Greendawg, are you gonna be there?

Better not think chasing him out of the pocket is any big concern. He is known to run off some yards rushing if need be.

defense51
11-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Better not think chasing him out of the pocket is any big concern. He is known to run off some yards rushing if need be.

I've seen the scouting reports; good QB, good arm, very accurate, likes to stay in the pocket and pick apart defenses. I think pressure and collapsing the pocket are going to keep this game close. Now depending on which of our offenses show up is my only concern, the four quarters offense or the second half offense. I'm thinking the purple and Vegas gold give the Indians the edge. :thinking:

Cam
11-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Cam...Glad to see you turn in your gold RETIREMMENT watch and join us back here on the down low!!! Someone here was talking about Alvarado's colors being PURPLE and "VEGAS GOLD"....looks more like FOOLS GOLD!!!

Well first off, since it was a "gold" watch, I had to get rid of it!....but I gotta admit, I'm under lots of pressure at work lately so my stay might be short.....see, our armed forces customer just test fired a missile with our stuff in it and the dang thing fell apart about 1/2 mile up!!.....Shoot! I knew I shoulda designed in longer 3/8-16 bolts!!!:doh::vrycnfsd:.......Not to worry folks..this stuff happens all the time....we'll fix it......the good ol' USA can still whoop anyone who wants a whoopin'!!.......

and speakin' of whoopin'.....Alvarado....are ya listenin'???......:D

hollywood
11-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Wow, this could be a really good game. Alvarado has a lot of good things going for them. Very physical and can pound the rock. Their RB is very quick and slippery. Runs very strong for his size. If Burnet doesn't have a very sound DL, they will eat up lots of yardage on the ground. Alvarado's pass D is very succeptable though to the pass. If Burnet has a solid OL, Alvarado is in trouble. Alvarado's DL is big and strong. If they can get through to the QB, Burnet is in trouble.

I see this game going similar to the Alvarado/Decatur game. I think Alvarado won that one by a TD.

That's my pick...

Alvarado 35
Burnet 28

greendawg84
11-11-2013, 04:37 PM
No love for my Dawgs hollywood !!!

Cam
11-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Burnet appears to be peaking just a tad. There's still room for improvement. Below are a few combined stats from the last two games against two teams that basically hate Burnet and were fighting for their playoff lives just like Burnet was. I gotta give a lot of credit to the O-line and to the coaching staff for bringing in some totally different packages late in the season.
Burnet O-line best be ready for the Alvarado pass rush. Yes, we know all about them. Couple of them boys have 8 & 9 sacks respectively. That's impressive! Kiser better put on his dancin' shoes and be ready to tango the hell outta there if need be!...

Burnet's last two games:

Rushing yds. : 72 for 527 yds. 7.3 yd. avg.
Passing yds. : 30 for 484 yds. 16.1 yd. avg.
Total yds. : 1011
Soph. RB Foster: 28/232 yds. 8.2 yd. avg. --- 7 TD's
Sr. RB Halfley: 31/211 yds. 6.8 yd. avg.
Sr. WR Parisher: 18 for 368 yds. 20.4 yd. avg.

Cam
11-11-2013, 05:05 PM

....listen to rholl.....tryin' to set us up!!....:tisk:.....one thing for sure, he'll be more irritated come Friday night!...:stirpot:

Cam
11-11-2013, 05:07 PM

now there's a man who knows what he's talkin' bout!...even though he hates GREEN!!.....:crazy1:

defense51
11-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Burnet appears to be peaking just a tad. There's still room for improvement. Below are a few combined stats from the last two games against two teams that basically hate Burnet and were fighting for their playoff lives just like Burnet was. I gotta give a lot of credit to the O-line and to the coaching staff for bringing in some totally different packages late in the season.
Burnet O-line best be ready for the Alvarado pass rush. Yes, we know all about them. Couple of them boys have 8 & 9 sacks respectively. That's impressive! Kiser better put on his dancin' shoes and be ready to tango the hell outta there if need be!...

Burnet's last two games:

Rushing yds. : 72 for 527 yds. 7.3 yd. avg.
Passing yds. : 30 for 484 yds. 16.1 yd. avg.
Total yds. : 1011
Soph. RB Foster: 28/232 yds. 8.2 yd. avg. --- 7 TD's
Sr. RB Halfley: 31/211 yds. 6.8 yd. avg.
Sr. WR Parisher: 18 for 368 yds. 20.4 yd. avg.

Well cam, here's the stats from the Indians last three games.
Defense51- 4 hot dogs, 3 nachos, 5 Dr.Peppers, 2 Snickers, and 1 popcorn
Toddg- 2 hot dogs, 2 nachos, 1 peanut M&M's , and 3 Dr.Peppers
Now that's impressive!!!:taunt:

Cam
11-11-2013, 05:25 PM

come on now Greendawg...don't sell yourself short...and I ain't talkin' bout height here!......ain't no way I'm WAY smarter than you!....anyone who spells "sandwich" S-A-M-M-I-C-H and "lose" L-O-O-S-E, has my total and utmost respect!!!..Your genteel manners simply amaze me!.....You must've had some fine tutelage and pedagogy during your elegant upbringing!!......:vrycnfsd: :doh:

Cam
11-11-2013, 05:29 PM

sorry d51...ain't no way Dawgs lose to another Barney team in the same year!!.....yep, I'm plannin' on being there...but that dang Greendawg says he ain't.....oh wait, I think he's changed his mind!!.....

Cam
11-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Dang, apparently you folks from the Burnet/LH region are a bunch of comedians.

Well thanks , we try our best ! Cam is more of a smart azz than comedian IMHO . We'll be here all week !

I am NOT!!

Cam
11-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Wow, this could be a really good game. Alvarado has a lot of good things going for them. Very physical and can pound the rock. Their RB is very quick and slippery. Runs very strong for his size. If Burnet doesn't have a very sound DL, they will eat up lots of yardage on the ground. Alvarado's pass D is very succeptable though to the pass. If Burnet has a solid OL, Alvarado is in trouble. Alvarado's DL is big and strong. If they can get through to the QB, Burnet is in trouble.

I see this game going similar to the Alvarado/Decatur game. I think Alvarado won that one by a TD.

That's my pick...

Alvarado 35
Burnet 28

Hollywood.....you stay outta this!!!....I swear that boy!!.....not only does he run marathons, his typin' fingers have some unbelievable endurance as well!!!:taunt:

Cam
11-11-2013, 05:46 PM

DAng!!..........You've totally lost my respect!....ya don't eat popcorn with Snickers!.....only plain M&M's should be mixed with popcorn!.......

Cam
11-11-2013, 05:51 PM
No love for my Dawgs hollywood !!!

.....that's OK G-dawg....he only says he likes Burnet.......

toddg
11-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Forecast for Friday night.. Vegas gold clouds, purple reign likely..

hollywood
11-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Hollywood.....you stay outta this!!!....I swear that boy!!.....not only does he run marathons, his typin' fingers have some unbelievable endurance as well!!!:taunt:

Haha, Cam, not fair, you voted 3 times. You have 3 user names! :eek:

hollywood
11-11-2013, 07:43 PM
.....that's OK G-dawg....he only says he likes Burnet.......

I do like Burnet! And they very well may win! But, I've gotta go with my fellow district mates in this one. Burnet isn't Stephenville. Alvarado has a very solid D.

toddg
11-11-2013, 11:06 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/indio.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)
purple reign and vegas gold....you greenies are jealous of our regal colors...

hollywood
11-11-2013, 11:13 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/indio.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

:eek:

That #99 is a BEAST! Get ready Burn-ett. Y'all will be screaming like a buncha girly boys when he's done with you.

toddg
11-11-2013, 11:20 PM

That #99 is a BEAST! Get ready Burn-ett. Y'all will be screaming like a buncha girly boys when he's done with you.

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/PunkRockBarney.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)PANFAN AGREES!!!...aint he cute!

toddg
11-12-2013, 07:34 AM
The cold is creeping down... That's running weather!! Bowling for dollars!!

panfan
11-12-2013, 07:38 AM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/PunkRockBarney.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)PANFAN AGREES!!!...aint he cute!

:fnypost: Don't care who ya are

panfan
11-12-2013, 07:39 AM

Man child - what is he like 21. LOL!

panfan
11-12-2013, 08:02 AM
come on now Greendawg...don't sell yourself short...and I ain't talkin' bout height here!......ain't no way I'm WAY smarter than you!....anyone who spells "sandwich" S-A-M-M-I-C-H and "lose" L-O-O-S-E, has my total and utmost respect!!!..Your genteel manners simply amaze me!.....You must've had some fine tutelage and pedagogy during your elegant upbringing!!......:vrycnfsd: :doh:

You break out the dictionary on this one?

refereedoc
11-12-2013, 08:49 AM

Yes it is good to have you back. I believe you have a reasonable facsimile thereof in your spelling capacities Cam. I think you meant genital manners:wave:I think this will be a close game that could either way with turnovers and special teams determining the outcome.

greendawg84
11-12-2013, 09:00 AM

Did you just call me short ??? Your boy will eat anything , dont matter how ya spell it !

greendawg84
11-12-2013, 09:06 AM

Damn , those look like mine , no wonder I cant lose any weight during football season !

D51 , 4 hotdogs ????

defense51
11-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Damn , those look like mine , no wonder I cant lose any weight during football season !

D51 , 4 hotdogs ????
In my defense, the Stephenville game was a two hot dog, two Dr. Pepper kind of night! :blush:

Cam
11-12-2013, 10:10 AM

.....:thinking:...them jerseys are black!!....:vrycnfsd:......does #99 have a beard?....or is that his strap??.....:confused:....What is he, a DT or DE? I'm skeered of him and I'm not even playin'!!...

Cam
11-12-2013, 10:11 AM

D51 , 4 hotdogs ????

yea....them Wranglers must be feelin' a little snug these days!....

panfan
11-12-2013, 10:16 AM
.....:thinking:...them jerseys are black!!....:vrycnfsd:......does #99 have a beard?....or is that his strap??.....:confused:....What is he, a DT or DE? I'm skeered of him and I'm not even playin'!!...

just got a text that #99 is 5'10" and 210 lbs. Still a big boy, but not what he looks like in the picture. We just watched some video of him and he is certainly a brick wall, but all walls fall.

defense51
11-12-2013, 10:22 AM
just got a text that #99 is 5'10" and 210 lbs. Still a big boy, but not what he looks like in the picture. We just watched some video of him and he is certainly a brick wall, but all walls fall.
In all honesty, he's probably closer to 6'1" and 250 lbs.

greendawg84
11-12-2013, 10:22 AM
yea....them Wranglers must be feelin' a little snug these days!....

They are ! Need to get football and the holidays over with so I can fit back into some of them ......:blush:

Cam
11-12-2013, 10:29 AM
You break out the dictionary on this one?

Nope!....two of my sisters are ex-teachers and now one is a principal and the other a counselor....and me being the little brother, they were always edu-macatin' me.....plus, when I gots in trouble, my parents would make me sit in a corner and read 10 pages of Webster's dictionary!......shoot, I was learned many different ways....for example, since Mr. Ph.D refereedoc brought it up, I can spell "genital" several different ways: J-E-N-N-Y-T-A-I-L, G-E-N-T-L-E-T-H-E-R-E, G-E-N-I-T-E-L-L, W-I-L-L-I-A-M-T-E-L-L, G-E-R-I-T-O-L, and the correct spellin', C-R-A-I-G-G-E-N-T-R-Y......:vrycnfsd:...Is it Friday yet???......

Cam
11-12-2013, 10:36 AM
In all honesty, he's probably closer to 6'1" and 250 lbs.

....between you and panfan's post, that's a big disparity!....so, let's just split it right down the middle! He's officially now 5'-11-1/2" and 230 lbs........ya'll still didn't tell me what he plays.....

panfan
11-12-2013, 10:40 AM
....between you and panfan's post, that's a big disparity!....so, let's just split it right down the middle! He's officially now 5'-11-1/2" and 230 lbs........ya'll still didn't tell me what he plays.....

Defensive end is where he lined up in the film.

toddg
11-12-2013, 10:52 AM
My son is right at 5'11 and he is well over an inch taller than my son.. His little brother is 6'2"..
He will line up all over the line, but end is where he is most of the time

hollywood
11-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Defensive end is where he lined up in the film.

My son is right at 5'11 and he is well over an inch taller than my son.. His little brother is 6'2"..

Stephenville's OL was able to keep him contained... most of the night... he did get through a few times and disrupt. He sacked Stidham once from my memory, which doesn't happen very often.

I hope Burnet's OL is stout! :eek:

Cam
11-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Haha, Cam, not fair, you voted 3 times. You have 3 user names! :eek:

How you figure that??.....Contrarious to what panfan says, Greendawg and I are not the same person!.....I'm the prettier one!!:spitlol:.....and who is this 3rd person you claim??.....hey, wait a minute!!!...are you sayin' LH Panther Mom is me too???.......:doh:....no way I could be that mean!!....:D

Cam
11-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Stephenville's OL was able to keep him contained... most of the night... he did get through a few times and disrupt. He sacked Stidham once from my memory, which doesn't happen very often.

I hope Burnet's OL is stout! :eek:

The O-line is plenty stout and has been coming together nicely as the season has progressed....I know stats don't mean squat come playoff time, but they didn't pass for 2689 yards and run for 1634 yards by accident......the good news is four of them are juniors so it'll be nice to have them back next year......Alvarado will be seeing double, literally....the two guards are the Saldivar twins and they are definitely identical...I still can't tell them apart without a number on them!...They both go bout 240, both powerlift, quick and strong with a bit of a mean streak which gets them in trouble every once in a while......If anything, the line will struggle a bit more with the skinny, fast type D linemen....like Liberty Hill's......but they've held their own all season and deserve most of the credit for the offense's success....QB Kiser has not been sacked much and he's plenty nimble to scatter when necessary. Several of his big pass plays have been cause of his ability to extend the play...I'm proud of these boys!.......Go Dawgs!

hollywood
11-12-2013, 12:03 PM
The O-line is plenty stout and has been coming together nicely as the season has progressed....I know stats don't mean squat come playoff time, but they didn't pass for 2689 yards and run for 1634 yards by accident......the good news is four of them are juniors so it'll be nice to have them back next year......Alvarado will be seeing double, literally....the two guards are the Saldivar twins and they are definitely identical...I still can't tell them apart without a number on them!...They both go bout 240, both powerlift, quick and strong with a bit of a mean streak which gets them in trouble every once in a while......If anything, the line will struggle a bit more with the skinny, fast type D linemen....like Liberty Hill's......but they've held their own all season and deserve most of the credit for the offense's success....QB Kiser has not been sacked much and he's plenty nimble to scatter when necessary. Several of his big pass plays have been cause of his ability to extend the play...I'm proud of these boys!.......Go Dawgs!

Double?? Whoa Cam, I know you like wicky and Burnet is in prime location for moonshinin'... maybe it's the shine that keeps you dissappearing for weeks on end! :eek: :D

Good stuff, I think this will be a great game.

Hey, I thought Dawgs was an East Texas thang. :thinking:

Cam
11-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Double?? Whoa Cam, I know you like wicky and Burnet is in prime location for moonshinin'... maybe it's the shine that keeps you dissappearing for weeks on end! :eek: :D

Good stuff, I think this will be a great game.

Hey, I thought Dawgs was an East Texas thang. :thinking:

:eek:...you're scarin' me Hollywood!....there's a lot of different meanings to "wicky" so I'm not sure where to go with that one!!.....but you're right bout the moonshinin'.....I think my neighbor is into that.....I see him disappear into his woods all the time wearin' them Dickies overalls.....and next day he comes out staggerin' out only in his underwear with a loofah in one hand and an empty label-less bottle in the other!.....Not sure what the loofah is for!!!!...:vrycnfsd:

IDK about the "Dawg" thang....I'm just following suit.....See, I'm just a displaced Dallasite that really don't belong around these parts.....but they use "Dawg" all the time......pos yo no se.....

Cam
11-12-2013, 01:05 PM
OK..this is really startin' to annoy me...can one of the admins fix the thread title to "Burnet" and lose one "t".......toddg, I know you did that on purple (purpose)!!!......:foul:....I'm just gonna have to start calling your team the Alvarado Aloe Veracruz Pedro de Alvarado Coanacochtzin Indians!!!......:doh::taunt:.....ya know...there is some connections to that long name!.........

toddg
11-12-2013, 01:17 PM
OK..this is really startin' to annoy me...can one of the admins fix the thread title to "Burnet" and lose one "t".......toddg, I know you did that on purple (purpose)!!!......:foul:....I'm just gonna have to start calling your team the Alvarado Aloe Veracruz Pedro de Alvarado Coanacochtzin Indians!!!......:doh::taunt:.....ya know...there is some connections to that long name!.........

I gave up on someone catching that!!!
And it's alvarillo Indians using Stephenville vocabulary !!

Cam
11-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Forecast for Friday night.. Vegas gold clouds, purple reign likely..

The forecast has changed!...the GREENHOUSE effect is kickin' in......as we all know (except for Greendawg!), Earth's natural GREENHOUSE effect makes life as we know it possible...even for an Alvarado Indian.... However, human activities, primarily the burning of fossil fuels and clearing of forests, but especially hard hitting football games, have intensified the natural GREENHOUSE effect, causing global warming and heavy sweating fatigued Indians....
The GREENHOUSE effect is a process by which thermal radiation from a planetary surface is absorbed by atmospheric GREENHOUSE gases, and is re-radiated in the direction of Belton's Tiger Stadium. Since part of this re-radiation is back towards the surface and the lower atmosphere, it results in an elevation of the average surface temperature above what it would be in the absence of the gases thus resulting in very uncomfortable conditions for purple wearing humans playing contact sports......i.e, Alvarado is doomed!.....:D

Cam
11-12-2013, 01:39 PM

and what # is your son so I can watch him??

panfan
11-12-2013, 01:39 PM
I gave up on someone catching that!!!
And it's alvarillo Indians using Stephenville vocabulary !!

Toddg - I said early on ya'll need to fixin the spellin cuz no one from Burnet was on here speaking up for themselves. Geez. Mr. Hyde is back now - so he can take the lead.

toddg
11-12-2013, 01:59 PM
and what # is your son so I can watch him??
My son is a sophomore , he was 78 on JV , he'll be suited up with the Indians Friday.. I don't know what # they will give him..but 0 chance he will play..

But D51's son will be making you greenies cuss plenty:)

Cam
11-12-2013, 03:17 PM

This is how one of Burnet's BEASTS, #40, will be holding your little running back!!.....man, why do I like that number so much???....Greendawg knows!!..

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/183/dh2y.jpg

defense51
11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
My son is a sophomore , he was 78 on JV , he'll be suited up with the Indians Friday.. I don't know what # they will give him..but 0 chance he will play..

But D51's son will be making you greenies cuss plenty:)
He's #51, and he's on defense. What are the chances? :cheerl:

defense51
11-12-2013, 03:53 PM
The forecast has changed!...the GREENHOUSE effect is kickin' in......as we all know (except for Greendawg!), Earth's natural GREENHOUSE effect makes life as we know it possible...even for an Alvarado Indian.... However, human activities, primarily the burning of fossil fuels and clearing of forests, but especially hard hitting football games, have intensified the natural GREENHOUSE effect, causing global warming and heavy sweating fatigued Indians....
The GREENHOUSE effect is a process by which thermal radiation from a planetary surface is absorbed by atmospheric GREENHOUSE gases, and is re-radiated in the direction of Belton's Tiger Stadium. Since part of this re-radiation is back towards the surface and the lower atmosphere, it results in an elevation of the average surface temperature above what it would be in the absence of the gases thus resulting in very uncomfortable conditions for purple wearing humans playing contact sports......i.e, Alvarado is doomed!.....:D
:lies::lies::lies:

hollywood
11-12-2013, 04:03 PM

Of all the elaborate scientific explanations of the GREENHOUSE effect and gases, and how you think the forecast has changed... you have got the colors wrong again for Avarillo... they are Barney purple AND Vegas Gold! Sheesh! Not the Libery Hill Deep Purple and Fools Gold. You come on here talkin' your :crazy: talk and can't even get the simple things right. Boy oh boy, I Cam is leading this group... the Burnet Bulldawgs will be the Burnett Bulldawgetts once the Injuns are done with them. Wow!

:D :wave:

Cam
11-12-2013, 04:04 PM
He's #51, and he's on defense. What are the chances? :cheerl:

#51 huh?....I would've guessed he was # 62!....:doh:

defense51
11-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Purple combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Dark purple evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can cause frustration.

In layman's terms, the Indians offense will power over the little bulldogs defense, and mystify them with our execution. The Indians defense will evoke gloom and sad feelings on the bulldogs offense and cause lots of frustration! Pretty clear cut if you ask me.:wave:

Cam
11-12-2013, 04:08 PM
:lies::lies::lies:

.....:doh:....you understood that??.....Shoot! I didn't!!!....:vrycnfsd:

defense51
11-12-2013, 04:08 PM
#51 huh?....I would've guessed he was # 62!....:doh:

That's a common mistake. :helpme:

Cam
11-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Of all the elaborate scientific explanations of the GREENHOUSE effect and gases, and how you think the forecast has changed... you have got the colors wrong again for Avarillo... they are Barney purple AND Vegas Gold! Sheesh! Not the Libery Hill Deep Purple and Fools Gold. You come on here talkin' your :crazy: talk and can't even get the simple things right. Boy oh boy, I Cam is leading this group... the Burnet Bulldawgs will be the Burnett Bulldawgetts once the Injuns are done with them. Wow!

:D :wave:

....don't you have another thread to go hang out in???......:foul:

Cam
11-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Purple combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Dark purple evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can cause frustration.

In layman's terms, the Indians offense will power over the little bulldogs defense, and mystify them with our execution. The Indians defense will evoke gloom and sad feelings on the bulldogs offense and cause lots of frustration! Pretty clear cut if you ask me.:wave:

:thinking:.....well then.....Green is the color of balance and harmony. From a color psychology perspective, it is the great balancer of the heart and the emotions, creating equilibrium between the head and the heart.
From a colors perspective, green is also the color of growth, the color of spring, of renewal and rebirth. It renews and restores depleted energy. It is the sanctuary away from....ahh HELL!....I ain't got time for this!......Green is the color of a lettuce wrap!!!...And inside that lettuce wrap will be the minced meat of fresh Indian!....
Oh wait!....Burnet is the visitor!...We might be showin' up in all gray attire with just a tad of green!.....So, the color gray means to control, too bad Indians!... Gray has a steadying effect on other colors with which it comes into CONTACT, toning down the brighter colors!!!.....ya'll are hosed!!!......:taunt:

Turin
11-12-2013, 05:23 PM
:thinking:.....well then.....Green is the color of balance and harmony. From a color psychology perspective, it is the great balancer of the heart and the emotions, creating equilibrium between the head and the heart.
From a colors perspective, green is also the color of growth, the color of spring, of renewal and rebirth. It renews and restores depleted energy. It is the sanctuary away from....ahh HELL!....I ain't got time for this!......Green is the color of a lettuce wrap!!!...And inside that lettuce wrap will be the minced meat of fresh Indian!....
Oh wait!....Burnet is the visitor!...We might be showin' up in all gray attire with just a tad of green!.....So, the color gray means to control, too bad Indians!... Gray has a steadying effect on other colors with which it comes into CONTACT, toning down the brighter colors!!!.....ya'll are hosed!!!......:taunt:

I am fairly certain that green is the color of seasickness and envy.

Cam
11-12-2013, 05:36 PM
I am fairly certain that green is the color of seasickness and envy.

:spitlol:.....seasickness maybe.....but envy....not even close!!....Can't think of one thing in my house that is purple.....cept maybe what my wife brought home the other day from HEB...Instead of the ol' standard, Pine Sol, she bought that crappy smellin' purple stuff called Fabuloso!!....Out of spite, I did clean the toilets with it and the rest went down the drain where it all belongs!!!.....

http://imageshack.us/a/img36/8771/qh0g.jpg

defense51
11-12-2013, 05:42 PM
:spitlol:.....seasickness maybe.....but envy....not even close!!....Can't think of one thing in my house that is purple.....cept maybe what my wife brought home the other day from HEB...Instead of the ol' standard, Pine Sol, she bought that crappy smellin' purple stuff called Fabuloso!!....Out of spite, I did clean the toilets with it and the rest went down the drain where it all belongs!!!.....

http://imageshack.us/a/img36/8771/qh0g.jpg Every time I see this stuff I think it looks like some kind of kids juice drink.

defense51
11-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Do any of the Burnet people have this season's schedule and results for the Bulldogs?

hollywood
11-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Do any of the Burnet people have this season's schedule and results for the Bulldogs?

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/burnet-bulldogs-(burnet,tx)/football/schedule.htm

Record 7-3

Each of their 3 losses were within 7 points or less!

08/30
7:30p @ Fredericksburg 40 - 27 Win

09/06
7:30p Rockdale 20 - 9 Win

09/13
7:30p Marble Falls 56 - 51 Loss

09/20
7:30p @ Canyon Lake 34 - 7 Win

09/27
7:30p Taylor 34 - 24 Win

10/11
TBA @ Brownwood 36 - 31 Loss

10/18
7:30p Gatesville 45 - 0 Win

10/25
7:30p @ Liberty Hill 14 - 7 Loss

11/01
7:30p Llano 35 - 14 Win

11/08
7:30p @ Lampasas 42 - 28 Win

toddg
11-12-2013, 07:15 PM

http://imageshack.us/a/img36/8771/qh0g.jpg

See!! The power of purple can even clean "your" toilets!! Now that must be some mighty powerful stuff!!!

defense51
11-12-2013, 07:58 PM
I heard the Indians got an endorsement today, what do you know about that Toddg?

hollywood
11-12-2013, 08:43 PM
....don't you have another thread to go hang out in???......:foul:

Why don't you go suck on a big purple Navajo mushroom Cammy!

toddg
11-12-2013, 11:27 PM
I heard the Indians got an endorsement today, what do you know about that Toddg?

yep!! and he loves Purple cans of whoopA@%!
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/chuck5.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

toddg
11-12-2013, 11:33 PM
This is how one of Burnet's BEASTS, #40, will be holding your little running back!!.....man, why do I like that number so much???....Greendawg knows!!..

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/183/dh2y.jpg

OH YEAH!! WELL THIS IS ONE OF OUR BAND KIDS!!!

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/steven1.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

panfan
11-13-2013, 07:11 AM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/chuck5.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

toddg - love it. Mind if I store this one away for next year's game with Burnet (assuming we are in thesame district). Purple cans of whoop ass. Don't care who ya are that is funny. I'm compiling my collection of bad ass barney pictures for next year since Cam and g-dawg have defaulted to calling us that. What the heck, just roll with it,right!

What day is it? HUMPPPPP DAYYYYYY. Ready for some football. Good luck to both teams, but the ugley green neighbors got the edge here, Burnet by a TD.

panfan
11-13-2013, 07:59 AM
Cam and G-dawg, just realized ya'll never showed up for my offer of a pre-game beer. Guess next year, assuming we are still in the same district, figure ya'll each owe me two. I like micro-brews by the way - so pick a place that has some good ones.

greendawg84
11-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Cam and G-dawg, just realized ya'll never showed up for my offer of a pre-game beer. Guess next year, assuming we are still in the same district, figure ya'll each owe me two. I like micro-brews by the way - so pick a place that has some good ones.

Thats because you said A BEER meaning ONE ! :flaming: Cam and I are friends but we aint drinking out of the same damn glass !

panfan
11-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Thats because you said A BEER meaning ONE ! :flaming: Cam and I are friends but we aint drinking out of the same damn glass ! I said one each - pull out the old man specs and reread. I'm cheap but not that cheap.

defense51
11-13-2013, 09:16 AM

Who can argue with that???
I tried to google Chuck Norris and got the following result: google will not search for Chuck Norris!

BullDawgDad
11-13-2013, 09:26 AM

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/steven1.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Even our Kicker is ripped 6'3" 194

http://s21.postimg.org/4606jh9yf/image.jpg

Cam
11-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Why don't you go suck on a big purple Navajo mushroom Cammy!

:bigcry:.......oh yeah!....why don't you go blow on a Navajo flute then!?......

toddg
11-13-2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13049/weightliftermedium.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13049/whip.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)we crackin the whip. working hard ...we'll be ready!!

Cam
11-13-2013, 03:47 PM

Sooo???......Here's a bulldog that's gone to the "purple side"!!!.....:doh:

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/557/epft.jpg

Cam
11-13-2013, 03:49 PM

Why??....gettin' a little nervous perhaps??....

http://teamplayer.statesman.com/web/home.php?site=default&tpl=Team&mkt=&SearchType=Teams&Sport=1&TeamID=1071&DistrictID=&SearchDate=09%2F21%2F12&SearchDateEnd=09%2F21%2F12

Cam
11-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Who can argue with that???
I tried to google Chuck Norris and got the following result: google will not search for Chuck Norris!

:spitlol:......uhh....has anybody noticed Chuck is a horrible actor??......and his face has been "worked on"!!......

Cam
11-13-2013, 03:58 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13049/weightliftermedium.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13049/whip.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)we crackin the whip. working hard ...we'll be ready!!

....and I see them Indios barbaros are takin' pot shots already!!!....with little toy arrows nonetheless......:doh:

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/4743/9m0m.jpg

toddg
11-13-2013, 03:58 PM

my son with his sax skeerd you into your purple tutu?!!!http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13272/it_looks_good.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

defense51
11-13-2013, 03:59 PM
:spitlol:......uhh....has anybody noticed Chuck is a horrible actor??......and his face has been "worked on"!!......
Chuck Norris doesn't have his face worked on, his face works on surgical tools!!! Walker Texas Ranger was the best show ever, even Ricky Bobby named his boys after him! :clap:

Cam
11-13-2013, 04:01 PM
I said one each - pull out the old man specs and reread. I'm cheap but not that cheap.

yes panfan...you are that cheap!!....:D

defense51
11-13-2013, 04:01 PM

Good looking dog!

defense51
11-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Why??....gettin' a little nervous perhaps??....

http://teamplayer.statesman.com/web/home.php?site=default&tpl=Team&mkt=&SearchType=Teams&Sport=1&TeamID=1071&DistrictID=&SearchDate=09%2F21%2F12&SearchDateEnd=09%2F21%2F12
Nah, just wondering who the greenie weenies have played.

Cam
11-13-2013, 04:03 PM
Chuck Norris doesn't have his face worked on, his face works on surgical tools!!! Walker Texas Ranger was the best show ever, even Ricky Bobby named his boys after him! :clap:

:spitlol:....Walker Texas Ranger is for people over 85 who can't see the television no mo!!!.......

Cam
11-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Nah, just wondering who the greenie weenies have played.

....nah...I think you're a little nervous......:D....I'll bet you'll have to go to the crapper 5 minutes before kickoff!!....

defense51
11-13-2013, 04:09 PM
....nah...I think you're a little nervous......:D....I'll bet you'll have to go to the crapper 5 minutes before kickoff!!....
You might be right, but only because of the color green invoked irritable bowel... :ack!:

toddg
11-13-2013, 04:18 PM

nah!! that would just be the taco bell and coffee kickin in!!
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/take_a_crap.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Cam
11-13-2013, 04:23 PM
....some typical Alvarado folks hangin' out just outside of town......:doh:

http://imageshack.us/a/img818/807/pcir.jpg

hollywood
11-13-2013, 04:24 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site57/2012/0104/20120104_110906_ahsstate_500.jpg

Cam
11-13-2013, 04:26 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/5899/pg2l.jpg

toddg
11-13-2013, 04:31 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site57/2012/0104/20120104_110906_ahsstate_500.jpg thats what im talkin' bout!!

Cam
11-13-2013, 04:35 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site57/2012/0104/20120104_110906_ahsstate_500.jpg

that pic is obviously messed up!....Taken at the wrong time too!....the blonde chick next to the sign wielding fella isn't holding her part of the sign up....it reads "our dog day afternoon is coming!"........:)....

Cam
11-13-2013, 04:37 PM
You might be right, but only because of the color green invoked irritable bowel... :ack!:

....it'll be a lot worse around 10:30pm Friday!......:ack!:

toddg
11-13-2013, 05:58 PM
....it'll be a lot worse around 10:30pm Friday!......:ack!:

10:30pm friday greenies..
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/merv/beerfunnel.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Cam
11-13-2013, 06:02 PM
10:30pm friday greenies..
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/merv/beerfunnel.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

dangit!....I told ya already....we're the visitor!.....wearin' light gray uni's more than likely....hardly a green on them.....I'm goin' home now.....

toddg
11-13-2013, 06:06 PM
dangit!....I told ya already....we're the visitor!.....wearin' light gray uni's more than likely....hardly a green on them.....I'm goin' home now.....

i thought we were visiter graywater:doh:

hollywood
11-13-2013, 07:02 PM

You mean these?

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/615/img/photos/2013/10/25/f2/6f/jwj-Liberty-Hill-Burnet-0441.jpg

Sparkie
11-13-2013, 10:17 PM
just got a text that #99 is 5'10" and 210 lbs.

#99 was that size when he started as a sophomore on the 2011 State finalist team. 2 1/2 inches taller and 40 lbs heavier now. I think what is preventing him from having more sacks on his record is the type of defense Alvarado runs. His first job is to clear the way for the linebackers to make the play. To me, our defensive scheme can be very frustrating at times because I feel that if they would allow our defensive line to get after the ball more, we would have better success.

toddg
11-13-2013, 11:20 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/vegas2.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

much to the chagrin of cam and greendawg.....ha..ha..hahaha..hmhm..ha..
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/imagesCA719J95.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

panfan
11-14-2013, 07:42 AM
You mean these?

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/615/img/photos/2013/10/25/f2/6f/jwj-Liberty-Hill-Burnet-0441.jpg

I think Holly is being intentionally ironic by posting a photo of a purple and gold defender jacking up the QB toss against Burnet in their Gray Uniforms. I watched some film the other day, Alvarado vs. Hillsboro. Injuns not terribly big but quick and they executed while Hillsboro put the ball on the turf many times.
Bullpups have a stout D and pretty durn good offense. I think the nasty green neighbors to the west will execute and be able to put up a fair amount of points. As much as it pains me to say this, Bullpups win by 10 (Got a pretty good field goal kicker too, so he'll boot one in from 30 or 40 yards out during course of the game).

greendawg84
11-14-2013, 09:04 AM
Well thanks for your support panfan . I am still not sure I believe what I just read . Were your hands shaking while you were typing ???

panfan
11-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Well thanks for your support panfan . I am still not sure I believe what I just read . Were your hands shaking while you were typing ???

Had to go take a couple shots of wild turkey to steady my self while I wrote that. I'm all better now:crazy1:

Cam
11-14-2013, 10:59 AM
You mean these?

Probably...sometimes they go all white which I like better....and sometimes they'll do the gray top with white pants....who knows, they may even break out something new.....as for the pic, I remember that play, Kiser hurt his hand on that one!.....I'd prefer something like this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img855/7717/a6id.jpg

or this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img199/5708/bwo9.jpg

:)

Cam
11-14-2013, 11:22 AM
For ya'lls readin' pleasure: The writer is a good friend of mine from the Marble Falls paper who also does the Stangs games on radio. I feel really bad for her as her beloved Mustangs came within minutes of winning the last game and making the playoffs. It was a tough way to end the season. Anyway, here's her Burnet/Alva preview:

http://www.dailytrib.com/2013/11/14/burnet-football-alvarados-smart-savvy-defense-bi-district/

Cam
11-14-2013, 03:16 PM
One little, two little, three little Indians
Four little, five little, six little Indians
Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians
Ten little Indian boys..........................and then the coach yelled to his bench and out ran two more......and the ref throws his flag...."Illegal Substitution...Alvarado!".:crazy1:

defense51
11-14-2013, 03:22 PM
One little, two little, three little Indians
Four little, five little, six little Indians
Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians
Ten little Indian boys..........................and then the coach yelled to his bench and out ran two more......and the ref throws his flag...."Illegal Substitution...Alvarado!".:crazy1:

:doh:

toddg
11-14-2013, 03:25 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/PURPHAZE2.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)
Purple haze..will get to you..
your green will fade to a reddish blue..
you'll see what the Indians hold..
a trophy..and its vegas gold!!..http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/emoticons/cartoon/cartoon-emoticon-0013.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Cam
11-14-2013, 05:13 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/PURPHAZE2.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)
Purple haze..will get to you..
your green will fade to a reddish blue..
you'll see what the Indians hold..
a trophy..and its vegas gold!!..http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/emoticons/cartoon/cartoon-emoticon-0013.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

....well....take that Hendrix!.....

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/4934/8cv0.jpg

hollywood
11-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Oh my, where has this thread gone? LOL

Cam
11-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Oh my, where has this thread gone? LOL

....it's that dang toddg I'm tellin' ya!........

hollywood
11-15-2013, 12:46 AM
1 down, 2 to go!

Glen Rose beats Llano 35-26 for the 1st W
Alvarado will get by Burnet tomorrow for the 2nd W
Stephenville will blow out Brownwood for the 3rd W

Liberty Hill will blowout Hillsboro

District 7-3A > District 8-3A

:D

toddg
11-15-2013, 01:26 AM
1 down, 2 to go!

Well... We will have a stable of RBs tonite.. Outstanding frosh RB, a soph who was moved up several weeks ago.. Pretty darn good.. To go along with the current RB who has around 1700 yds.. Not to mention #33 and #99.. Both can tote the rock with speed and gusto...QB has been much improved last couple of weeks and the OLine is healthy.. Receivers been looking good as of late as well.. Offense seems to be primed for a great game!! ... Should benefit our D greatly...

hollywood
11-15-2013, 07:57 AM
Well... We will have a stable of RBs tonite.. Outstanding frosh RB, a soph who was moved up several weeks ago.. Pretty darn good.. To go along with the current RB who has around 1700 yds.. Not to mention #33 and #99.. Both can tote the rock with speed and gusto...QB has been much improved last couple of weeks and the OLine is healthy.. Receivers been looking good as of late as well.. Offense seems to be primed for a great game!! ... Should benefit our D greatly...

:clap:
Great update toddg! Alvarado will give Burnet all they can handle and then some the way it's looking.
Go Indians! Wish I could watch this one.
:cheerl:

panfan
11-15-2013, 08:06 AM
Great update toddg! Alvarado will give Liberty Hill all they can handle and then some the way it's looking.
Go Indians! Wish I could watch this one.
:cheerl:

Assume you mean Burnet - last night someone was saying Burnet was playing Kennedale. I'm telling ya, the green gets no love, none from me and none from no one else. OTH, the injuns tonight are in for a surprise and it won't be a good one. Good luck Dawg,,.. Pups..... Go Burnet!

hollywood
11-15-2013, 08:10 AM
Assume you mean Burnet - last night someone was saying Burnet was playing Kennedale. I'm telling ya, the green gets no love, none from me and none from no one else. OTH, the injuns tonight are in for a surprise and it won't be a good one. Good luck Dawg,,.. Pups..... Go Burnet!

LOL, yeah... Haven't had coffee yet! Fixed it. Thanks panny!

toddg
11-15-2013, 09:17 AM

Wow panfan.. You must think Burnet is close to Stephenville in prowess..cause that was the only team to blow us out this year..and Decatur's QB was better athletically and a better passer than Burnets QB..ask him how it felt getting up Saturday morning after facing us.. We haven't been consistent this year and not as effecient as we have been in previous years, but we are still a dangerous team for anyone to face in the playoffs for sure!! We always play well against green teams!!!!:)

hollywood
11-15-2013, 09:34 AM

Wow panfan.. You must think Burnet is close to Stephenville in prowess..cause that was the only team to blow us out this year..and Decatur's QB was better athletically and a better passer than Burnets QB..ask him how it felt getting up Saturday morning after facing us.. We haven't been consistent this year and not as effecient as we have been in previous years, but we are still a dangerous team for anyone to face in the playoffs for sure!! We always play well against green teams!!!!:)

Bam! Just like that panfan. Y'all are going down! I mean, Burnet is going down!

panfan
11-15-2013, 09:56 AM

I never said blowout Toddg, I just think Burnet has the goods to beat the injuns. I think my earlier prediction was Burnet by 10. I'll stick with that. Good luck to both teams tonight!

panfan
11-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Bam! Just like that panfan. Y'all are going down! I mean, Burnet is going down!

Chill Emeril. :taunt:

panfan
11-15-2013, 10:00 AM
Here's what I'm having heartburn with - I don't even like Burnet and I'm on here defending them and why they will win. I guess cause my wife teaches over there. Burnet folks - where the hell are ya'll?

hollywood
11-15-2013, 10:10 AM
If Brownwood can beat Burnet this season, Alvarado can beat Burnet this season. Just sayin'!

defense51
11-15-2013, 10:13 AM
If Brownwood can beat Burnet this season, Alvarado WILL beat Burnet this season. Just sayin'!
Fixed it for you Hollywood. :cheerl:

toddg
11-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Just a FYI, we have two players still on the team that were starters as sophs on our 2011 SC finalist team...One defense, and the other OLine, so leadership is a plus

Cam
11-15-2013, 10:17 AM

Who said anything about Stephenville or Decatur???...OH wait, you must have read this and it's weighing heavily on your mind:

http://m.cleburnetimesreview.com/cleburne/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=upe1r59B&full=true#display

And Decatur's QB is better than Burnets?? Well, let's compare shall we:

Decatur: Muehlstein ----- 154 / 255 for 2226 yards, 26 TD's, 7 Pics, 111 Rating
Burnet: D. Kiser --------- 190/ 296 for 2705 yards, 28 TD's, 5 Pics, 118 Rating

Now I ain't the greatest mathematician but I'd say Kiser wins that comparision!!!.....:D

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Here's what I'm having heartburn with - I don't even like Burnet and I'm on here defending them and why they will win. I guess cause my wife teaches over there. Burnet folks - where the hell are ya'll?

Right here!!! Hey didn't Stephenville wallup avocado...oops Alvarado 41 to 7!!! Bulldogs will do there talkin on the field. Burnet has a very stout run defense. Held Liberty Hill to season low in rushing that night. Alvarado will suffer through another 1st round loss. Sorry purple rain tonight's forecast calls for clear skies and a scorched secondary cause Burnet will be droppin' bombs. Good luck and safe travels.

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 10:18 AM

Right here!!! Hey didn't Stephenville wallup avocado...oops Alvarado 41 to 7!!! Bulldogs will do there talkin on the field. Burnet has a very stout run defense. Held Liberty Hill to season low in rushing that night. Alvarado will suffer through another 1st round loss. Sorry purple rain tonight's forecast calls for clear skies and a scorched secondary cause Burnet will be droppin' bombs. Good luck and safe travels.

toddg
11-15-2013, 10:19 AM
I never said blowout Toddg, I just think Burnet has the goods to beat the injuns. I think my earlier prediction was Burnet by 10. I'll stick with that. Good luck to both teams tonight!
You could very well be correct.. But I really do like our chances.. Game day so we will see tonite

Cam
11-15-2013, 10:20 AM

I hear ya panfan!.....I come back and Greendawg disappears!....:thinking:.....Maybe we are the same person like you claim!!.....

panfan
11-15-2013, 10:22 AM
I hear ya panfan!.....I come back and Greendawg disappears!....:thinking:.....Maybe we are the same person like you claim!!.....

I know its true - at the Burnet game - Gdawg shows up. No Cam. On the board, Cam shows up no G-dawg. I'm on to you Cam..... errr G-Dawg. I got it CAM-Dawg.

panfan
11-15-2013, 10:23 AM

Bout time you slackers showed up!

bleedgreen
11-15-2013, 10:24 AM
The Washington Redskins are changing the team name because of all the
negativity, shame, humiliation, dissent, polarity, adversity, defiance,
hatred, animosity, contempt, discrimination, division, violence,
counter-productivity, ill-spirit, un-Godliness, and hostility associated
with their name.

From now on they will be known simply as the Redskins.

panfan
11-15-2013, 10:25 AM
You could very well be correct.. But I really do like our chances.. Game day so we will see tonite

And you wouldn't be a very good fan if you didn't like your chances. It will be a fight either way it goes. Hope both teams come out of it injury free. Ones moving on, one's airin' up the round balls. Good luck Injuns and Dawgs. I'm hedgin my bets that Dawg pull it out.

Cam
11-15-2013, 10:27 AM
Hey D51, I'll PM you shortly with my #. See ya at the half hopefully....and don't get any ideas about harming little ol' Cam!:tisk:.....I'll probably have Greendawg with me and he carries one big Bowie knife in between his butt cheeks!!....You can barely see the small lump of the handle on his shirt. Most people think he's mic'd up for sound!!!.......:ack!:.....If he cuts you with it, not only will you hurt, you'll smell too!!

defense51
11-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Who said anything about Stephenville or Decatur???...OH wait, you must have read this and it's weighing heavily on your mind:

http://m.cleburnetimesreview.com/cleburne/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=upe1r59B&full=true#display

Now I ain't the greatest mathematician but I'd say Kiser wins that comparision!!!.....:D
What's the deal with all the news articles not mentioning Cam, Greendawg, Toddg, or myself concerning the outcome of tonight's game? :foul: Apparently they don't realize this is where the important stuff goes on in preparation for a playoff win! :cheerl::cheerl::cheerl:

Cam
11-15-2013, 10:33 AM
What's the deal with all the news articles not mentioning Cam, Greendawg, Toddg, or myself concerning the outcome of tonight's game? :foul: Apparently they don't realize this is where the important stuff goes on in preparation for a playoff win! :cheerl::cheerl::cheerl:

.....deeply appalling indeed!!!

hollywood
11-15-2013, 10:34 AM
with their name.

:fnypost:

defense51
11-15-2013, 10:34 AM
Hey D51, I'll PM you shortly with my #. See ya at the half hopefully....and don't get any ideas about harming little ol' Cam!:tisk:.....I'll probably have Greendawg with me and he carries one big Bowie knife in between his butt cheeks!!....You can barely see the small lump of the handle on his shirt. Most people think he's mic'd up for sound!!!.......:ack!:.....If he cuts you with it, not only will you hurt, you'll smell too!!
Don't be sending me another 1-900 number, I spent 3 hours and $720 last time that happened before I realized it wasn't the correct phone #. Try explainingthat to the Mrs...:tisk:

Cam
11-15-2013, 10:38 AM
with their name.

This will fix everything!!.....Oh crap! I'm in trouble now!......

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/3946/q2yt.jpg

Cam
11-15-2013, 10:41 AM
1 down, 2 to go!

ain't happenin'.....

greendawg84
11-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Hey some of us have to work for a living ! Like I said , I dont know if we can beat them Barney / injuns but I like our chances better than against THE VILLE .

greendawg84
11-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Don't be sending me another 1-900 number, I spent 3 hours and $720 last time that happened before I realized it wasn't the correct phone #. Try explainingthat to the Mrs...:tisk:

He did that to you too ? Never trust Cam .....

greendawg84
11-15-2013, 11:09 AM

I'm there , where we meeting ??

greendawg84
11-15-2013, 11:11 AM

No love from anybody for my dawgs ,,,,,, even Hollywood went to the dark purple side , whats this world coming to ???:foul:

toddg
11-15-2013, 11:15 AM
Burnets familiarity with LH's run scheme no doubt helps with defending against them.. How often has the bulldogs faced a power I team? Just curious, very different schemes to defend against

defense51
11-15-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm there , where we meeting ??

I think we're meeting a halftime but not sure where. You need to leave the Bootie knife, err I mean Bowie knife at home, don't make me call security and have them do cavity searches on all you Bulldog fans. :twitch:

greendawg84
11-15-2013, 11:26 AM
I think we're meeting a halftime but not sure where. You need to leave the Bootie knife, err I mean Bowie knife at home, don't make me call security and have them do cavity searches on all you Bulldog fans. :twitch:

:ack!: Now I am getting scared !!!!

Cam
11-15-2013, 11:31 AM
:ack!: Now I am getting scared !!!!

It's no big deal G-Dawg....it's over in seconds!!.....:blush::eek:

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Burnets familiarity with LH's run scheme no doubt helps with defending against them.. How often has the bulldogs faced a power I team? Just curious, very different schemes to defend against

Like our chances against any run team. Burnet held Marbles Falls stud running back Keith Jerome 6'1" 210 to 33 yards. He torched Dripping Springs, Jerome ran for 297 yards and six touchdowns in the Mustangs’ 56-38 victory against Dripping Springs. For the season he was 305 for 1872 yards. Burnet does very well against strong running teams. Kody Hall MLB had something like 118 tackles on the season. I'm sure we have the run covered.

greendawg84
11-15-2013, 11:39 AM
It's no big deal G-Dawg....it's over in seconds!!.....:blush::eek:

Hey just try not to make D51 and toddg angry , we dont know how big them sunny beaches are son !

greendawg84
11-15-2013, 11:40 AM
with their name.

Coming from a man that picked them Indians to beat the Dawgs .... :tisk:

hollywood
11-15-2013, 11:50 AM
D51 ex-marine! :eek:

toddg will be happy to be there

Cam
11-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Hey just try not to make D51 and toddg angry , we dont know how big them sunny beaches are son !

....you just bring that Bowie!.....but don't ask me to handle it!.....

Cam
11-15-2013, 11:58 AM

Cam ex-photographer!!.....I'll be shootin' at 8 frames per second while rollin' around on the ground gettin' assaulted!.....then I'll get the last laugh......

toddg
11-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Like our chances against any run team. Burnet held Marbles Falls stud running back Keith Jerome 6'1" 210 to 33 yards. He torched Dripping Springs, Jerome ran for 297 yards and six touchdowns in the Mustangs’ 56-38 victory against Dripping Springs. For the season he was 305 for 1872 yards. Burnet does very well against strong running teams. Kody Hall MLB had something like 118 tackles on the season. I'm sure we have the run covered.

So Liberty Hill beat Burnet in a type of game we don't mind playing...
I have seen Kody Hall on video.. Very impressive LB indeed!!

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Cam ex-photographer!!.....I'll be shootin' at 8 frames per second while rollin' around on the ground gettin' assaulted!.....then I'll get the last laugh......

Dang Cam....thought all along you were a Texas Ranger!!! One of our boys dads is a DPS officer should I ask home to come as backup??? If there going to do cavity search I'll wait for the all clear signal from you and greendawg. You all going to stop at Walgreens and pick up the K-Y? LMAO

toddg
11-15-2013, 12:10 PM

D51 knows what makes the grass grow!!!!

Cam
11-15-2013, 12:20 PM
So Liberty Hill beat Burnet in a type of game we don't mind playing...
I have seen Kody Hall on video.. Very impressive LB indeed!!

And a great kid too! He actually asked my son (2011 grad who played the same position and wore the same #), if he would mind if he wore #40. Of course, my boy said YES and told him jokingly to wear it well!....Kody definitely has!...Good news is both our middle backers are juniors. And wait till another great kid, soph. LB Colin Ferrill-Hog gets into the mix next year!....that kid scares me!...Not too tall with tree trunks for legs....If you see someone flyin' thru the masses during Burnet KO's tonight, it'll be the Ferrill Hog tryin' to destroy somebody!....He missed one a few weeks ago and I'm glad he did!....that boy ain't right!!!...:spitlol:..

Cam
11-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Dang Cam....thought all along you were a Texas Ranger!!! One of our boys dads is a DPS officer should I ask home to come as backup??? If there going to do cavity search I'll wait for the all clear signal from you and greendawg. You all going to stop at Walgreens and pick up the K-Y? LMAO

No, the Texas Ranger is my cousin Rick.......I ain't mean enough to do what he does down in South Texas dealin' with all them cartel boys.....Crazy stories / stuff I hear from him.....

Cam
11-15-2013, 12:28 PM
D51 knows what makes the grass grow!!!!

.....and it grows a pretty GREEN!!.....:D

Cam
11-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Well folks...it's almost time to hit the road....everybody be safe tonight!....There's some crazy sunsbitches on the road...like Greendawg!! The banter on this thread has been entertaining to say the least....especially with the Alva folks and a sprinklin' of Hollywood (who can't keep his nose out of anything!:D), panfan, BDD, etc....
As for the game tonight..Heck, I don't know who wins...but let's hope these kids come out of it injury free and may the victor continue it's winning ways....And for those of you who still have kids playing, enjoy the heck out of them tonight! Afterall, even though they're older, I guarantee you they're out there to make you proud! Ya'll remember when they were little? Whether it was a soccer game, baseball, or other activity, when they did something good the first thing they did was look towards YOU with a big smile on their face!....We'll never forget those moments...I never have!.....

toddg
11-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Well folks...it's almost time to hit the road....everybody be safe tonight!....There's some crazy sunsbitches on the road...like Greendawg!! The banter on this thread has been entertaining to say the least....especially with the Alva folks and a sprinklin' of Hollywood (who can't keep his nose out of anything!:D), panfan, BDD, etc....
As for the game tonight..Heck, I don't know who wins...but let's hope these kids come out of it injury free and may the victor continue it's winning ways....And for those of you who still have kids playing, enjoy the heck out of them tonight! Afterall, even though they're older, I guarantee you they're out there to make you proud! Ya'll remember when they were little? Whether it was a soccer game, baseball, or other activity, when they did something good the first thing they did was look towards YOU with a big smile on their face!....We'll never forget those moments...I never have!.....

Dang Cam!! That actually brought a tear to the old eye.. So true!!
Good luck to all involved!!
Go Indians!!

panfan
11-15-2013, 01:18 PM

I just realized ya'll are playing just down the road from us in Belton. Since our game will be over before ya'll's will (both LH and Hillsboro are running teams - so clock is going to run out quick), I'll give a good long honk on I-35 as we are on our way home! Ya'll be safe. Good luck to both teams.

toddg
11-15-2013, 01:32 PM
I just realized ya'll are playing just down the road from us in Belton. Since our game will be over before ya'll's will (both LH and Hillsboro are running teams - so clock is going to run out quick), I'll give a good long honk on I-35 as we are on our way home! Ya'll be safe. Good luck to both teams.
Don't be alarmed if you see Vegas gold clouds dropping purple reign down... It's just another Indian touchdown!!:)

ahs_indian_fan
11-15-2013, 01:35 PM

Way I read it was the he is somewhere between the Decatur QB and Stephenville QB ... meaning he's better than the Decatur QB

Cam
11-15-2013, 02:04 PM

Dang!....I hadn't thought of that!....Shoot!...there's purple stuff all over Belton tonight!!.....Instead of just honkin', why don't you stop to offer some grief counseling to the Alva folks? Especially toddg!....:D.........

hollywood
11-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Way I read it was the he is somewhere between the Decatur QB and Stephenville QB ... meaning he's better than the Decatur QB

I know the Decatur QB is solid. I watched him make great throws against Alvarado. Big strong QB. I haven't seen Kiser from Burnet. I know he's a very solid QB as well. He has put up great numbers this season. Will be interesting to see how he plays against Alvarado.

defense51
11-15-2013, 02:50 PM

Well said CAM-era man! Good luck to the Bulldogs and hopefully an injury free game for both teams. Drive safe and may PURPLE REIGN!!!

toddg
11-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Son just texted..106 Indians headed to Belton.. Everybody drive safe!!

hollywood
11-15-2013, 05:32 PM

Good post Cam! Good luck to both teams! Great night for football!

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 09:07 PM

Good post Cam! Good luck to both teams! Great night for football!

Don't see any purple Rain!!! Kiser dropping bombs!!!

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 09:07 PM

Burnet up 17 to 7

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 09:08 PM

Burnet up 17 to 7

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Burnet up 17 to 7

Burnet 32 -Alvarado 7 4:41 left in 2nd #centexpreps #fanstand #txhsfb

IT'S RAINING GREEN BOMBS!!!
Alvarado doesn't know what has hit them

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Burnet 32 -Alvarado 7 4:41 left in 2nd #centexpreps #fanstand #txhsfb

IT'S RAINING GREEN BOMBS!!!
Alvarado doesn't know what has hit them

Oops my bad Burnet 31 -Alvarado 7 1:31 left in 2nd #centexpreps #fanstand #txhsfb

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Oops my bad Burnet 31 -Alvarado 7 1:31 left in 2nd #centexpreps #fanstand #txhsfb

Austin Huff kicks a 36 yard FG WITH :01 sec left Burnet 34 - Alvarado 7 #txhsfb #centexpreps #fanstand

bulldog60
11-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Burnet 41
Alvarado 14

Start of 4th

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 10:35 PM
Austin Huff kicks a 36 yard FG WITH :01 sec left Burnet 34 - Alvarado 7 #txhsfb #centexpreps #fanstand

Alvarado why you all so quiet!!! Burnet 41 - Alvarado 14!!!!

bulldog60
11-15-2013, 10:53 PM
Burnet 41
Alvarado 14

Final

BullDawgDad
11-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Alvarado why you all so quiet!!! Burnet 41 - Alvarado 14!!!!

Burnet Bulldogs Bi-District Champions!!! Burnet 41 - Alvarado 14

83Indian
11-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Good game to the dogs. Exposed the Indians weakness quite well. Good luck rest of the way,

toddg
11-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Burnet Bulldogs Bi-District Champions!!! Burnet 41 - Alvarado 14

Thanks for handing our butts to us.. No excuses from me.. Good luck next week Bulldogs you're playing great football!!!

hollywood
11-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Congrats Burnet on the win!

Great season Alvarado! Lick your wounds and come back next season even stronger.

toddg
11-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Congrats Burnet on the win!

Great season Alvarado! Lick your wounds and come back next season even stronger.
We will be back..there is always next year.. And next year starts Monday!!
You haven't heard the last of me.. I'll follow and support our D7 comrades Jackets and GR and my wife's alma mater Aledo.. Like my chances of having vested interest in a couple of championship games this year!!:)

defense51
11-15-2013, 11:59 PM
Congrats to the Bulldogs and good luck next week against Kennedale. It was nice to meet Cam and Greendawg tonight, and contrary to popular belief they are a couple of good guys!

toddg
11-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Congrats to the Bulldogs and good luck next week against Kennedale. It was nice to meet Cam and Greendawg tonight, and contrary to popular belief they are a couple of good guys!

Hope you got pictorial proof that they are not the same guy.. So Atleast panfan can be wrong about something!!:)

defense51
11-16-2013, 01:18 AM
Hope you got pictorial proof that they are not the same guy.. So Atleast panfan can be wrong about something!!:)

I tried, but they threatened to take my crutches from me if I did. :foul:

Cam
11-16-2013, 01:33 AM
I tried, but they threatened to take my crutches from me if I did. :foul:

LOL!.....Not true everybody!...ain't no way I'm messin' with an ex-Marine even if he is on crutches!!..I mighta got one of them things stuck up my arse!!..Good meeting you D51! All I know about tonight is I made a friend in Alvarado! By the way, I was yappin' too much and forgot to tell you, "Thank You for your service!"..........

BullDawgDad
11-16-2013, 02:13 AM
Thanks for handing our butts to us.. No excuses from me.. Good luck next week Bulldogs you're playing great football!!!

Hats off to Alvarado hard hitting game tonight. Sorry didn't get a chance to meet up with you all, but was helping man the tunnel. Good luck to Alvarado in all their sports this year.

Cam
11-16-2013, 02:23 AM
Lookout!....heard a rumor a Greendawg family member has joined the Low!!......:doh:

defense51
11-16-2013, 02:35 AM
LOL!.....Not true everybody!...ain't no way I'm messin' with an ex-Marine even if he is on crutches!!..I mighta got one of them things stuck up my arse!!..Good meeting you D51! All I know about tonight is I made a friend in Alvarado! By the way, I was yappin' too much and forgot to tell you, "Thank You for your service!"..........

You are welcome

Cam
11-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Austin news giving us some love...finally!

Looked like Alvarado tried to limit leading receiver Parisher which opened it up for Cody Jones #20. And it was great to see sophomore Darius Johnson #9 back and contributing after missing most of the season with injury. He is going to be a special player for Burnet. Sorry Alvarado folks! The Austin news thought ya'll were Bulldogs too!...:doh:

http://www.kvue.com/sports/friday-football-fever/3A-playoffs-Burnet-vs-Alvarado-232095691.html

BullDawgDad
11-16-2013, 10:37 AM

Looked like Alvarado tried to limit leading receiver Parisher which opened it up for Cody Jones #20. And it was great to see sophomore Darius Johnson #9 back and contributing after missing most of the season with injury. He is going to be a special player for Burnet. Sorry Alvarado folks! The Austin news thought ya'll were Bulldogs too!...:doh:

http://www.kvue.com/sports/friday-football-fever/3A-playoffs-Burnet-vs-Alvarado-232095691.html

Yes we got a little love from the media!!! Count down for Kennedale begins!!! Understand they are a running team as well. Hear they throw is less than Libery Hill and Alvarado.

Cam
11-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Marble Falls newspaper:

http://www.dailytrib.com/2013/11/15/burnet-football-gets-41-14-bi-district-win-alvarado/

BullDawgDad
11-16-2013, 10:48 AM

Last nights game put Kiser over the 3000 yards passing mark and Parisher went over 1000 yard mark in receptions. Great job last night by our Burnet Bulldogs!!!

defense51
11-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Yes we got a little love from the media!!! Count down for Kennedale begins!!! Understand they are a running team as well. Hear they throw is less than Libery Hill and Alvarado.

Again congrats on the win, and yes Kennedale probably throws on average 2-3 passes a game.