PDA

View Full Version : Jasper vs. Huntington

grigsby
11-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Hey are there any perdictions on this game? It should be a good one but not really. I see a huge blow out by Huntington I mean Jasper. I say
Jasper 70
Huntington -20

fisher
11-04-2003, 01:59 PM
jasper has a strong team but i think that huntington will put up a good fight i put huntington on top by 21 LMAO LOL

jasper 63
huntington 14

diboll_fan
11-04-2003, 02:09 PM
originally posted by fisher
jasper has a strong team but i think that huntington will put up a good fight i put huntington on top by 21 LMAO LOL

jasper 63
huntington 14 hey lets not dog Huntington athletics or nothing but they got some fine girls. lol lol it's cool though

i dont think jasper will start their starters. no since and getting them hurt for the playoffs, thier 3rd stringers will score 50 on Huntington, get some PT. eek!

Reveille
11-04-2003, 02:10 PM
It will be a very close game, until kickoff. :rolleyes:

JasperDog94
11-04-2003, 02:10 PM
The game last year was much closer because of the wet field. Who knows how out of hand this one could get.

Jasper 44
Hunnington 0

...at the half

bmt
11-04-2003, 02:16 PM
I think Huntington WILL WIN

The coin toss???????????????????????????? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-04-2003, 02:19 PM
14 to 14 at half :D

JasperDog94
11-04-2003, 02:33 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
14 to 14 at half :D I didn't know that you were a comedian too... :p

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-04-2003, 02:35 PM
Dont look past huntington, they have nothing to lose. They will everything in but the kitchen sink :D

crimson blood
11-04-2003, 03:52 PM
who else can accurately predict the score before the game starts :D

crimson blood
11-04-2003, 03:52 PM
crimson blood:
who else can accurately predict the score before the game starts :D zero - zero

ok that was my old timers joke. :rolleyes:

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-04-2003, 03:56 PM
lol

JasperDog94
11-04-2003, 04:02 PM
gosh crimson, how old are you? wink

Wildcat81
11-04-2003, 05:27 PM
this game could get out of hand.Could like Orangefield and Kountze game back in 79.

http://www.jamnart.com/art-intro/mascots/thumbnails/Wildcats.jpg

grigsby
11-04-2003, 09:56 PM
All I have to say is that I hope Jasper dosen't start their starters. Keep them good guys on the sidelines and geep them healthy for the playoffs. Like Diboll_Lumberjackk said they have nothing to lose so they will do everyting. So watch out. Good luck to Jasper in the playoffs.

Bulldog92
11-04-2003, 11:27 PM
I'd like to see this freshman that everyone's raving about get some meaningful playing time at QB. His name is Moye, I think. Is he in the same mold as Ricky Mitchell and Ben Bronson?

son of daddyman
11-04-2003, 11:28 PM
JasperDog94:
gosh crimson, how old are you? wink my ssn only has 4 digits :D :D :D

Bulldog92
11-04-2003, 11:31 PM
son of daddyman:

JasperDog94:
gosh crimson, how old are you? wink my ssn only has 4 digits :D :D :D I thought it was just the number 4. :D

son of daddyman
11-04-2003, 11:33 PM
:D :D :D

crimson blood
11-04-2003, 11:37 PM
omg, just realized i was on the wrong login name.

what i really hope is to see more of the freshman qb, moye(sp). know he can run but would like to see him orchestrate a drive using the passing game. if he can there is a lot of hope for the future of the dogs. wink

Bulldog92
11-04-2003, 11:50 PM
crimson blood:
omg, just realized i was on the wrong login name.

what i really hope is to see more of the freshman qb, moye(sp). know he can run but would like to see him orchestrate a drive using the passing game. if he can there is a lot of hope for the future of the dogs. wink I was wondering about that. If "Son of Daddyman" had a SSN of 4, then yours were in hieroglyphics, right? Anyway, I agree that Moye could be a huge key to the next three years. What else do we have coming up from the freshman/JV teams?

<small>[ November 04, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Bulldog92 ]</small>

BiG_ReD
11-05-2003, 12:00 AM
What I saw of Moye he has the makings of being better than all of the above mentioned QBs, if he stays healthy, I Graduated in 75 I just got a gut feeling this guy is going to be the real thing. Put Patton back on defense next year and start this guy or atleast serious consideration. :)

mechanic
11-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Sorry people the above post I made and my daughter was logged in, my mistake. She is not that old:) :) :)

DawgFan91
11-05-2003, 12:14 AM
BiG_ReD:
What I saw of Moye he has the makings of being better than all of the above mentioned QBs, if he stays healthy, I Graduated in 75 I just got a gut feeling this guy is going to be the real thing. Put Patton back on defense next year and start this guy or atleast serious consideration. :) If he is better than Bronson, then he is real special. Bronson was starting as a soph and leading the dawgs into some wars. If he could've played in the system Jasper has brought in the last few years he would be legendary and wouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Mitchell. If Moye is that talented (and confident), life is real good for Jasper.

Bulldog92
11-05-2003, 12:14 AM
mechanic:
Sorry people the above post I made and my daughter was logged in, my mistake. She is not that old:) :) :) Hehe...uh huh. :) So who was playing the year you graduated?

Bulldog92
11-05-2003, 12:19 AM
DawgFan91:

BiG_ReD:
What I saw of Moye he has the makings of being better than all of the above mentioned QBs, if he stays healthy, I Graduated in 75 I just got a gut feeling this guy is going to be the real thing. Put Patton back on defense next year and start this guy or atleast serious consideration. :) If he is better than Bronson, then he is real special. Bronson was starting as a soph and leading the dawgs into some wars. If he could've played in the system Jasper has brought in the last few years he would be legendary and wouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Mitchell. If Moye is that talented (and confident), life is real good for Jasper.Ben was the man. I remember him getting caught in the endzone by at least 3 different defenders and we all thought it was a sure safety, but he squirmed out of it and ran over 100 yards for a score. It was called back for holding, but it showed what a great athlete he is. He also had a 72 yard punt that year and kicked 45-yard FG's in practice for fun. The thing was that Brendan Arch (Jasper fans know him) was our kicker back then

j_dog
11-05-2003, 12:57 AM
If Moye is better than Bronson, he could take over right now. I only saw Bronson once, in a district game against PNG. More than once PNG defenders would have him surrounded in the backfield with at least three guys. At the last instant, he would wheel and run, and suddenly would be standing by himself 20 or so yards away from anyone, calmly looking for someone deep in the end zone. Then he would let it fly for a TD. Sixty, seventy yards in the air was no big deal for him. With that speed and elusiveness, and that arm, yes he would have been devastating in the offense Jasper runs now. Matter of fact, he WAS devastating as it was. :D

Bulldog92
11-05-2003, 01:12 AM
j_dog:
If Moye is better than Bronson, he could take over right now. I only saw Bronson once, in a district game against PNG. More than once PNG defenders would have him surrounded in the backfield with at least three guys. At the last instant, he would wheel and run, and suddenly would be standing by himself 20 or so yards away from anyone, calmly looking for someone deep in the end zone. Then he would let it fly for a TD. Sixty, seventy yards in the air was no big deal for him. With that speed and elusiveness, and that arm, yes he would have been devastating in the offense Jasper runs now. Matter of fact, he WAS devastating as it was. :D He was the best player during the time I was in high school...and that includes his cousin Zack. That's saying something...

bmt
11-05-2003, 10:06 AM
leave to jasper to play the woast team in the distict for their homecoming

southern_thunder
11-05-2003, 10:19 AM
bmt:
leave to jasper to play the woast team in the distict for their homecomingAnd your point is?