PDA

View Full Version : Manor to go farther next year in the playoffs?

fball4life
12-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Do you think manor will go farther than they did this year in next years playoffs?

RBARKER
12-04-2003, 03:08 PM
How many do they have returning? Barbers Hill will have a better team next year and should meet up with Manor again. BH will return both LB and their Soph. QB plus a undefeated JV will help out.

Hupernikomen
12-04-2003, 03:29 PM
RBARKER:
How many do they have returning? Barbers Hill will have a better team next year and should meet up with Manor again. BH will return both LB and their Soph. QB plus a undefeated JV will help out.Jasper brings back a lot of very talented group. At one game this year I noticed they had no seniors starting on defense and had 5 sophomores. Loads of speed and skill on offense comes back as well.

fball4life
12-05-2003, 02:12 PM
Well on offense Manor has 7. Defense Manor has 6. Manor also has a about one or two very talented wide receivers good QB and running backs. the defense for jv was outstanding, about nine or ten people from the defense will move up and help out I expect manor to win in there distric next season and go one game farther or maybe to state who know. there are a lot other good teams out there but I will continue to keep writting on the Manor Mustangs and following a them next year.(all manors team Fr,Jv,Varsity) .even Basketball I will post a topic about that later.

fball4life
12-05-2003, 02:14 PM
Well on offense Manor has 7. Defense Manor has 6. Manor also has a about one or two very talented wide receivers good QB and running backs on jv that will help out on varsity. the defense for jv was outstanding, about nine or ten people from the defense will move up and help out I expect manor to win in there distric next season and go one game farther or maybe to state who know. there are a lot other good teams out there but I will continue to keep writting on the Manor Mustangs and following a them next year.(all manors team Fr,Jv,Varsity) .even Basketball I will post a topic about that later.

johnhenryfaulk
12-05-2003, 03:02 PM
i watched manor and would have to say no. The QB was a huge part of their offensive success and to run that offense that is a must.# 10 on defense looked like he made 50 tackles a game. He was everywhere. I think they will be down a little.They should still be good though..