PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside Mustangs vs Devine Warhorses

MustangFootball
11-09-2013, 12:12 PM
How do these teams match up?

Ingleside vs Devine, Bi-District Playoff Game. Friday 11/15/13, in Corpus Christi, Cabiniss Field.

Ranger354
11-09-2013, 01:05 PM
30-3A all the way!!!!

warhorsejoe
11-09-2013, 01:11 PM
I love the match up and I've been waiting for this one but it's the wrong year for us. I'll take Devine but only because I'm an ExWarhorse.

Devine 27
Ingleside 21

SintonFan_inAustin
11-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Devine vs Lytle (full game on 10-25-13)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54BSKUZy108

Scoop27
11-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Love Devine's mascot name

99IHSMustang
11-09-2013, 02:52 PM

Yeah same here. My wife is from Devine so she has been waiting to see these two play as well.

99IHSMustang
11-09-2013, 02:53 PM
I love the match up and I've been waiting for this one but it's the wrong year for us. I'll take Devine but only because I'm an ExWarhorse.

Devine 27
Ingleside 21

What is Devine's record?

Los Owls
11-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Devine controls the ball well on offense and can really run the clock...They run 90% of the time...They will sneak a trick play on you at any given time when you don't expect it...They are good at that...Coaches are smart..Ingleside is gonna have to score often but,if it's a close game at the 4th qtr,i will take Devine on their smart play thinking on pressure time...

99IHSMustang
11-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Devine controls the ball well on offense and can really run the clock...They run 90% of the time...They will sneak a trick play on you at any given time when you don't expect it...They are good at that...Coaches are smart..Ingleside is gonna have to score often but,if it's a close game at the 4th qtr,i will take Devine on their smart play thinking on pressure time...

Inglesides D has done better against the run these past 2 seasons. I like our chances of making some stops early. What Ingleside needs to do is take care of the ball. If they can do that offensively, then watch out.

MustangFootball
11-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Yeah this should be a good game, Devine looks to have some size on that line...... Could make it tough for the Mustangs. Ingleside has had a bend but don't break defense in most games this year.... Something tells me coach will have them ready to play, just glad it's close to home this year we never win the toss, we are usually having to travel a long way in the first round. All you Devine folks be careful on road on y'all's way down here drive safe.

Good Luck 30-3A lets go out and get another sweep!!!

MUSTANG69
11-10-2013, 08:33 PM

Glad to hear Devine is a running team because Ingleside is horrible against the pass. If Ingleside can hold down the penalties and turnovers they can score a lot of points. Should be interesting.

Ingleside by 10

99IHSMustang
11-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Glad to hear Devine is a running team because Ingleside is horrible against the pass. If Ingleside can hold down the penalties and turnovers they can score a lot of points. Should be interesting.

Ingleside by 10

Hopefully Ingleside can do a much better job defending the pass in the playoffs. The new season starts next Friday.

MustangFootball
11-10-2013, 11:56 PM
Ingleside is just gonna have to play better come Friday night they definitely have the players to do it, if you ask me they were just flat out out coached against OG. Last year Ingleside looked like a totally different team as they entered the playoffs. I hope that continues this year, remember it's not how you start it's how you finish. Good luck Mustangs!!!!

99IHSMustang
11-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Ingleside is just gonna have to play better come Friday night they definitely have the players to do it, if you ask me they were just flat out out coached against OG. Last year Ingleside looked like a totally different team as they entered the playoffs. I hope that continues this year, remember it's not how you start it's how you finish. Good luck Mustangs!!!!

I agree with you that Ingleside took it to the next level last year during the playoffs. They have the ability to do it again this year.

MustangFootball
11-11-2013, 02:39 PM
I agree with you that Ingleside took it to the next level last year during the playoffs. They have the ability to do it again this year.

Ingleside will be ready come Friday night, I believe they have a point to make after Fridays loss to OG. I think every team in district is playing at a high level right now. Good luck 30-3A

D'Highlander
11-11-2013, 03:07 PM

:iagree: Go Warhorses!

99IHSMustang
11-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Go Mustangs!!

MustangFootball
11-12-2013, 09:52 AM
I gotta admit I like their mascot name too... But I'm a Mustang through in through.
Go Mustangs!!!!!

MUSTANG69
11-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Warhorses against the Mustangs. Battle of the equestrians. Mustangs win big.

MustangFootball
11-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Well I got some bad news today the word is at least six players will be out for the game due to injuries....that might be a little high but even if we are out 3 or 4 that's to much.... I hear Bobby Burleson (5) for sure and Jalen Gross (25) also Trent Selby (7) and Kyle Hernandez (32) not sure the other 2. Toward the end of the OG game they were hurt I was wondering who would make it back, that is our complete back field Jalen, Bobby and Kyle. We will need to rely on Chris McGlaun (24) to carry the RB duties full time. I hope we get at least half those guys back the only for sure is Bobby (5) if not it's going to be a long night.:(:vrycnfsd:

99IHSMustang
11-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Well I got some bad news today the word is at least six players will be out for the game due to injuries....that might be a little high but even if we are out 3 or 4 that's to much.... I hear Bobby Burleson (5) for sure and Jalen Gross (25) also Trent Selby (7) and Kyle Hernandez (32) not sure the other 2. Toward the end of the OG game they were hurt I was wondering who would make it back, that is our complete back field Jalen, Bobby and Kyle. We will need to rely on Chris McGlaun (24) to carry the RB duties full time. I hope we get at least half those guys back the only for sure is Bobby (5) if not it's going to be a long night.:(:vrycnfsd:

Well I hope for a speedy recovery. The backups need to step up. Unfortunately, Ingleside has never had tons of depth so some of the kids and coaches have been in this situation before.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Well I got some bad news today the word is at least six players will be out for the game due to injuries....that might be a little high but even if we are out 3 or 4 that's to much.... I hear Bobby Burleson (5) for sure and Jalen Gross (25) also Trent Selby (7) and Kyle Hernandez (32) not sure the other 2. Toward the end of the OG game they were hurt I was wondering who would make it back, that is our complete back field Jalen, Bobby and Kyle. We will need to rely on Chris McGlaun (24) to carry the RB duties full time. I hope we get at least half those guys back the only for sure is Bobby (5) if not it's going to be a long night.:(:vrycnfsd:Good time to go to the big gun over and over and over.

MUSTANG69
11-13-2013, 10:33 AM
I heard Trent Selby suffered a concussion so I doubt he will be a go this week.

MustangFootball
11-13-2013, 12:33 PM
I heard Trent Selby suffered a concussion so I doubt he will be a go this week.

Yeah I remember them giving him a concussion test on the side lines not sure the other injuries but Jalen has an ankle injury I think I saw him hobbling around the sideline in the second half.....and Bobby not sure but those are big time player including Kyle. I hope they figure something out soon.

MUSTANG69
11-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Yeah I remember them giving him a concussion test on the side lines not sure the other injuries but Jalen has an ankle injury I think I saw him hobbling around the sideline in the second half.....and Bobby not sure but those are big time player including Kyle. I hope they figure something out soon.

Well J. D. Rodriguez and the McGlaun kid will just have to step up. They are both very fast and they can do it.

99IHSMustang
11-13-2013, 02:20 PM
Well J. D. Rodriguez and the McGlaun kid will just have to step up. They are both very fast and they can do it.

Time to stare adversity in the face and get it done.

PhiI C
11-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Go Mustangs! Fight and win this one for yourselves and our district.

YTBulldogs
11-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Go Mustangs! Fight and win this one for yourselves and our district.

You'll still not have any trouble with these guys out. Not this round, anyways.

MUSTANG69
11-13-2013, 04:07 PM
Good time to go to the big gun over and over and over.

Well it looks like a lot of the big guns are hurt. We still have a few weapons in the arsenal. They just need to step up and excel Friday night.

warhorsejoe
11-13-2013, 06:53 PM
Warhorses need to work on our mistakes for us to win Friday. Warhorses have a couple guys out due to injury but even with them playing, we are are playing poor on defense. Not our year to make deep rounds.

99IHSMustang
11-13-2013, 10:48 PM
Well it looks like a lot of the big guns are hurt. We still have a few weapons in the arsenal. They just need to step up and excel Friday night.

:iagree:

MustangFootball
11-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Heard last night that most of them will be back. Not sure if they are released to play by the training staff but they are saying they are ready to play. The only one that looks like he won't be able to play is #7 Trent Selby.

MUSTANG69
11-14-2013, 12:00 PM
Heard last night that most of them will be back. Not sure if they are released to play by the training staff but they are saying they are ready to play. The only one that looks like he won't be able to play is #7 Trent Selby.

If true, that is good news.

99IHSMustang
11-14-2013, 12:53 PM

That is great news if those guys are truly ready play.

99IHSMustang
11-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Gameday!! Go Mustangs!

MustangFootball
11-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Woooohooo it's game day!!!! Let's get this party started......Safe travels to everyone on the road especially our friends traveling from Devine.

MUSTANG69
11-15-2013, 10:55 AM
Is it 5:00 oclock yet?