PDA

View Full Version : Yoakum42- Giddings-24

bd62
11-09-2013, 12:22 AM
Congs. Bulldogs. Top seed D2. Believe they will play Columbus in 1st round

SintonFan_inAustin
11-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Congs. Bulldogs. Top seed D2. Believe they will play Columbus in 1st round

Congrats Bulldogs. Good luck in the playoffs.

Pudlugger
11-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Way to go Yoakum! It is a sign of great character for a team to bounce back from a disappointing loss one week to get the win in the big game the next. Now go into round one and get the win for D26! No sweep for D25 this year.

Old Green
11-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Congrats Yoakum !

Yoakum and Cuero both get rematches with their season openers.

Pudlugger
11-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Congrats Yoakum !

Yoakum and Cuero both get rematches with their season openers.

That is so cool! Get some payback!

bd62
11-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Way to go Yoakum! It is a sign of great character for a team to bounce back from a disappointing loss one week to get the win in the big game the next. Now go into round one and get the win for D26! No sweep for D25 this year.

YT was quiet this week but I bet he very proud of his Bulldogs tonite.
Pud your Leps are by far the best team I seen this yr. Elcampo has a great program and
it going to take the type of effort I saw from Leps to beat them.

Pudlugger
11-09-2013, 12:49 AM
Thanks Bd. I think the Leps will play with fire in their bellies and great confidence against the Ricebirds this year. They were a little intimidated and kind of flat going into that game in 2012 after a lackluster performance the week before losing to Cuero in week 10. Things are way different this year, This Lep team has so many weapons on offense and now their defense has arrived and establishing their authority at the line of scrimmage. Good luck against Columbus. It is very difficult for a team to defeat the same opponent twice in a season. This time Yoakum should get the win representing D26 with pride.

regaleagle
11-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Congrats to the Yoakum Bulldogs on the win and their top seeding for D2. They should be a darkhorse to watch in the playoffs in their region.

YTBulldogs
11-09-2013, 03:43 AM
Best wishes to all D26 teams in the second season.

1st and goal
11-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Congrats to the Bulldogs with a great win. Good to see what a healthy Yoakum team can do, unfortunately against us. :(

I lost count of the squib/onside kicks but there were at least 3 recovered by the dogs, which in turn, was the difference in the game IMO. Both offenses came out fast with big plays which amazed me given our D's reputation. Only thing holding back the O's were the yellow laundry. I was expecting a low scoring defense dominated game.

Hope the Dogs go kick Columbus' rears and represent!