PDA

View Full Version : LaVernia-Wimberley again in the playoffs

rb585
11-08-2013, 11:39 PM
This has to be in Wimberley after they got the home game last year, doesn't it?

Papá Oso
11-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Pretty sure that is the case, funny thing is last year I was hoping for us to lose the coin toss as I felt confident this years team had a better shot at deeper run in the playoffs and would have preferred the game at home this year. Oh well, Coach Bo will have them ready to play regardless of where and we've all heard about how hard it is to beat a team twice in the same year but how about having to do it twice on their field :doh:

PO

rb585
11-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Confirmed -- 7:30 Friday in Wimberley

Tejastrue
11-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Texans are 1-4 at home this year so no advantage there but I still believe we can get things done so I'll place the first homer vote.

rb585
11-09-2013, 01:36 PM
we've all heard about how hard it is to beat a team twice in the same year but how about having to do it twice on their field :doh:

We did it last year. :p

Tejastrue
11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Perfect scenario for an upset. Go Texans!!

LV_Bearfan
11-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Perfect scenario for an upset. Go Texans!!

Nah...Bears by 14.

Gone Fishing
11-11-2013, 01:42 PM
I actually like Wimberley to win.

LV_Bearfan
11-11-2013, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=Gone Fishing;1781038]I actually like Wimberley to win.[/

Bears don't really look like the same team (in a good way) that you saw early in the season. Differen't faces in different places. It will be fun to see who has improved more.

rico
11-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Who does the winner of Wimberyl/La Vernia play?

LV_Bearfan
11-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Who does the winner of Wimberyl/La Vernia play?

The winner of Yoakum/Wharton.

rico
11-11-2013, 09:06 PM
According to the Dave Cambell site they play the winner of Columbus/Cuero. Not sure which is correct.
http://www.texasfootball.com/assets/2013-Playoffs/3A-DII.pdf

LV_Bearfan
11-11-2013, 09:15 PM
According to the Dave Cambell site they play the winner of Columbus/Cuero. Not sure which is correct.
http://www.texasfootball.com/assets/2013-Playoffs/3A-DII.pdf

According to the UIL brackets, it's YT/Wharton.
I'd think they'd have it right.

rico
11-11-2013, 09:18 PM
You would think the UIL would be right but they're going off Max Preps, so not a sure thing.
I guess some of the Coaches would have to find out before they go off scouting the wrong teams.

rb585
11-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Winner gets the winner of W26/R25

Yoakum beat Cuero earlier this year, so that gives them the tie-breaker and makes them W26. Wharton finished in a three-way tie with El Campo and Columbus, and finished last in that grouping on 3-way point differential, so that makes them R25.

Tejastrue
11-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Padilla picks us to lose by 19..wow, but our ace in the hole is that Los Owls aka Lost Owls has also picked us to lose. The Bears are in trouble now. lol

LV_Bearfan
11-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Okay, I'm ready for the Boerne thread to die to the second page already. Just doing my part to move it on down the line.

Snotbubbles
11-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Okay, I'm ready for the Boerne thread to die to the second page already. Just doing my part to move it on down the line.

Texans keep it close for a quarter before Bears bust loose and win by a wider margin then first match up earlier in season. Bears are just rolling at the right time, WT is not sure what's going on yet. Little old fashion medicine being returned.

44-14 da'Bears.

Tejastrue
11-12-2013, 06:19 PM
I kind of think the Texans feel very fortunate they are able to play at least one more Friday and I just don't see them wasting the opportunity to make some noise. It would not surprise me at all to see the upset. No matter what, I highly doubt it will be a blow out LV win.

Gone Fishing
11-12-2013, 08:26 PM
I kind of think the Texans feel very fortunate they are able to play at least one more Friday and I just don't see them wasting the opportunity to make some noise. It would not surprise me at all to see the upset. No matter what, I highly doubt it will be a blow out LV win.

Tejas, as I said above, I actually like Wimberley to win......Everything is against LV. (other than their record). They will have a hard time getting out of here with a win. We are way better than 4-6 just like last year, we were way better than 7-3. All the snotbubbles BS (and others) is some what true, but thats why we play the game. We are Wimberley, and we win here , and we have 2 State Championships to prove it...... All that Nelms vs Warren BS is out of my head and hopefully others too .... Quoting Ben Hogen," the only thing that matters is the next shot " . Bogey or Birdie, its only the next shot that matters.......................................Wimb erley 33- 20

Snotbubbles
11-12-2013, 09:03 PM
What BS you speaking of GF? It's realistic analyzing from someone without a dog in the fight. Nailed their games all year, except the CL game, where I had ya'll winning against a very weak team. LV has improved weekly, and WT hasn't. Not hating on the Texans, just stating the facts. 1-4 at home, unheard of in recent history over there. Team not that good, and it's no ones fault, just the cycles programs go through. You'll be back again sometime. Ya'll had a great run. Be happy.

Gone Fishing
11-12-2013, 09:39 PM
What BS you speaking of GF? It's realistic analyzing from someone without a dog in the fight. Nailed their games all year, except the CL game, where I had ya'll winning against a very weak team. LV has improved weekly, and WT hasn't. Not hating on the Texans, just stating the facts. 1-4 at home, unheard of in recent history over there. Team not that good, and it's no ones fault, just the cycles programs go through. You'll be back again sometime. Ya'll had a great run. Be happy.

SB's, I said, all your BS was somewhat true . (read above) you are getting me mixed up with others. I agreed with you many times early about most things, especially about Nelm's. I hugged Nelm's his last day as Wimberley AD as well as my wife, Son and Daughter did too too. IT was a special time for us for a lot of reasons. BUT, my take on this game is simple.............................. You always take the home " dog" after they won on the road the week before. You stupid or something... LMAO... Again WT by 13.....

catfish
11-12-2013, 09:41 PM
This game reminds me of the 2004 season.LV won the regular season game pretty handily 21-7.Wimberley won the playoff game 44-14.The playoffs are a brand new season,I hope the Texans can replicate the 2004 rematch.I believe both those games were also played in Wimberley.Go Texans!

LV_Bearfan
11-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Tejas, as I said above, I actually like Wimberley to win......Everything is against LV. (other than their record). They will have a hard time getting out of here with a win. We are way better than 4-6 just like last year, we were way better than 7-3. All the snotbubbles BS (and others) is some what true, but thats why we play the game. We are Wimberley, and we win here , and we have 2 State Championships to prove it...... All that Nelms vs Warren BS is out of my head and hopefully others too .... Quoting Ben Hogen," the only thing that matters is the next shot " . Bogey or Birdie, its only the next shot that matters.......................................Wimb erley 33- 20

Now that's some positive thinking! Time to start enjoying this week!

LV_Bearfan
11-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah, yeah, this isn't 2004, and Slaughter was out the first game that year. A lot was different about the second game.

LV_Bearfan
11-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Yeah, yeah, this isn't 2004, and Slaughter was out the first game that year. A lot was different about the second game.
I'm wrong about 2004. Slaughter was there around 2000, and the same thing happened.

I was at that game in 2004. WT was pretty amazing by the end of that season. Just had Cuero get In the way.

Tejastrue
11-13-2013, 12:45 AM

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice post. We really have nothing to lose and should be very loose on Friday. Pressure is all on La Vernia. I hope we just go balls to the wall and let it fly with that ol Hill Country Speed. You know they have a celebrity on their team and he's pretty darn good but I hear that just maybe 'Code Red' will make an appearance and take center stage. Go Texans!!

Snotbubbles
11-13-2013, 08:04 AM
As country western singer, Vince Gill might sing, "I Still Believe In You" Texans.

catfish
11-13-2013, 08:44 AM
I'm wrong about 2004. Slaughter was there around 2000, and the same thing happened.

I was at that game in 2004. WT was pretty amazing by the end of that season. Just had Cuero get In the way.

You are right,after that Cuero game,Texans went on a run of @20 game win streak,till they met that great Liberty hill team in 2006,that started their 2 year state championship run.

Tejastrue
11-13-2013, 11:55 PM
Where is Papa Oso?

LV_Bearfan
11-14-2013, 12:02 AM
Where is Papa Oso?

Busy I guess. Helping craft the master plan for Friday;-)

Tejastrue
11-14-2013, 12:08 AM
hahaha..I'm sure he'll have a little something to say before game time.

LV_Bearfan
11-14-2013, 12:15 AM
There sure are a lot of people on the Bear bandwagon for this one. It's a bit surprising actually. WT usually gets some love.

Tejastrue
11-14-2013, 12:16 AM
Traitors. :flaming:

rb585
11-14-2013, 07:50 AM
You are right,after that Cuero game,Texans went on a run of @20 game win streak,till they met that great Liberty hill team in 2006,that started their 2 year state championship run.

???

Undefeated in 2005, lost to Giddings in the first game of 2006. We beat LH later in the 2006 season.

catfish
11-14-2013, 09:31 AM
???

Undefeated in 2005, lost to Giddings in the first game of 2006. We beat LH later in the 2006 season.

You are right,that's what happens when you get old,your memory goes.The Hill beat Wimberley in 07 & 08.

ogg
11-14-2013, 09:42 AM
I say WT cleans up the drive killing penalties that's plagued them all year and the receivers finally play up to their potential. Wimberley in a come back win in the 4th 28-27.

Snotbubbles
11-14-2013, 10:02 AM
This could be the first time, the visitors stands have more than the home folks side, there in Wimberley.

LV_Bearfan
11-14-2013, 10:41 AM
This could be the first time, the visitors stands have more than the home folks side, there in Wimberley.

Unless they added some visitor seats, we may be sittin' with those WT peeps. Both sides should be plenty full.
Don't remember those visitor stands having much for the guests.
Maybe that has changed.

Gone Fishing
11-14-2013, 10:53 AM

Doubt it. What side are yoou going to sit on SB?

LV_Bearfan
11-14-2013, 10:56 AM
I say WT cleans up the drive killing penalties that's plagued them all year and the receivers finally play up to their potential. Wimberley in a come back win in the 4th 28-27.

Bears only scored that few points the first game of the season. Chances are they'll go over 30 just cuz it's what they do. Defensively, they give up 10-14 points early and then lock things down in the second half. It has happened pretty consistently against decent teams. Will be interesting to see if they keep that consistency.

Gone Fishing
11-14-2013, 10:56 AM
Unless they added some visitor seats, we may be sittin' with those WT peeps. Both sides should be plenty full.
Don't remember those visitor stands having much for the guests.
Maybe that has changed.

It seats a little more than it looks. It goes up pretty tall. It has held some pretty large crowds in the past.

Snotbubbles
11-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Doubt it. What side are yoou going to sit on SB?

Probably side with least amount of fans like I did the first time ya'll played there earlier.

ogg
11-14-2013, 01:43 PM
Probably side with least amount of fans like I did the first time ya'll played there earlier.
Hey, when you go wear "snotbubbles" on your back so we can ID you.

LV_Bearfan
11-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Hey, when you go wear "snotbubbles" on your back so we can ID you.

I wouldn't do that if I were ol' snotty.

Tejastrue
11-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Just look for a SA Houston jacket and/or hat.

Gone Fishing
11-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Just look for a SA Houston jacket and/or hat.

Thats funny.

Tejastrue
11-14-2013, 09:50 PM
For the Wimberley folk. Get out of the wind Danny Davis. http://www.statesman.com/videos/news/wimberley-senior-defensive-lineman-marshall/vCJJXS/

Gone Fishing
11-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Ok folks, here is my take on this game. Yes, I am a homer, but not as bad as the past 4 years (lol) We lost the first meeting 31-16. We had just come off a loss from 4 A DS that we could or should have won in the last 8 seconds, but we didn't. Our top younger players were a mess to say the least. On the next game LV had two very long TD runs in the game, ( one the "singer" ) and after half (he was hurt) his back up scored on a long run. Thats 14 pts!! Our starting running back and best LB was out early in the first half and our back ups played the rest of the game, and the younger LB's got their experience in a hurry. A bunch of guys got valuable time playing (especially the back up running back, who is very very good) not only in the second half, but for the next several games. We then played LH tough and had TWO TD's called back or that game could have gone either way and then we kicked Bandera ass the next game. We played Navarro very close( held them to 24!!!!) and scored a TD that got called back in the last 4 minutes that would have given a chance to win!!! We played a very very good Fred team even or ahead thru 3 qt'ers, but could not hold on. (the CL game makes no sense, we layed an egg) We played very good against Boerne and the offense and hopefully the QB has some confidence going forward. With all that said (sorry for long post, but just trying to justify why I think we are winning the game) I feel LV is in trouble. Our defense can win or loose this game. We can probably only score about 20 to 24. Again LV had two long runs in the first meeting for Td's. Can't happen this time. AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, in the 4 wins we have this season we had a defensive TD in each one of them!!! Looking for a 5th.....Wimberley wins this game. As I said above its in our favor. Hard to beat someone twice in same year (even harder at home twice), And for you gamblers out there, The Home dog after a road win always wins...LOL...Wimberley 24 LV 20.. sorry for long post, I'm out.

LV_Bearfan
11-14-2013, 11:05 PM
One problem with that last post: La Vernia has improved significantly. Not a little bit, a lot. Not just a homer observation. Multiple games without Gill was good for them. Addition of undefeated JV = good talent getting better with experience. Big senior class. Very talented underclassmen. Bears roll.

ogg
11-15-2013, 12:33 AM
One problem with that last post: La Vernia has improved significantly. Not a little bit, a lot. Not just a homer observation. Multiple games without Gill was good for them. Addition of undefeated JV = good talent getting better with experience. Big senior class. Very talented underclassmen. Bears roll.

Yeah, uh, "improved significantly"; please tell me the team names they played to show this?

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 01:41 AM
Where is Papa Oso?

I'm still kicking but have been swamped this week, we have a couple of projects down in the Eagle Ford I'm trying to get wrapped up. With my son graduating last year I'm not nearly in the loop as the last few years but still know plenty of young men on the squad and talk to a few coaches here and there. My non homer opinion (lol yea right) is I just don't see Wimberley scoring enough points against the Bear D to win. The Bear O is really clicking right now in both the passing and running aspects, I'm sure the Texans will probably stack the box and make the QB beat them much like Pleasanton did to start the game and the QB was up to the task in the first half then which opened up the run in the second half. The LV QB has come a long ways in his decision making since the beginning of the year and has learned not to force it and the Rb's just don't put it on the turf much at all. I feel LV can win with the game in the QB's hands but I'm not sure if the Wimberley QB has come that far yet. I'm sure LV will do everything they can to shut down #34 & #32 and put the game in the hands of #10. Special teams will big as well, our return game has been very very good all year. The boys know each other having played the last few years at the sub varsity level with LV getting the better end so the Bears will not intimidated going into the game like some may have been in the past but I'd never discount the pride of a team in looking to get some sweet revenge either so that aspect is probably a wash IMO. All that said I'm going with LV being +2 in turnovers and having a punt return TD and winning going away early in the 4th with a final of 35-19. Good luck to both teams and I hope for a injury free evening, my son was hurt in last years playoff game and him being stuck on the sidelines in a loss in his last game was one tough pill for him to swallow for sure. Safe travels to everyone on the road and watch out da deers up there on dem crooked roads.

PO

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 02:28 AM
Yeah, uh, "improved significantly"; please tell me the team names they played to show this?

Schedule smack lol, LV doesn't shy away from taking on quality opponents including a couple of good 4A teams. SH and Poteet admittedly are district gimmes but how about in the last month with wins over (6-3) Somerset which had 5 wins this year against playoff teams and Pleasanton (9-1) with four wins against playoff teams including a win over Somerset ? LV has 7 wins this year against playoff teams, WT's only win this year against a playoff team was the first game of the year against 5-6 Llano which seems pretty unbelievable given how many teams get to move on now a days. Fred will probably outscore Somerset as their D isn't all that but I think Pleasanton is going to give the Leps all they want next week after taking care of CL tonight.

PO

Snotbubbles
11-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Schedule smack lol, LV doesn't shy away from taking on quality opponents including a couple of good 4A teams. SH and Poteet admittedly are district gimmes but how about in the last month with wins over (6-3) Somerset which had 5 wins this year against playoff teams and Pleasanton (9-1) with four wins against playoff teams including a win over Somerset ? LV has 7 wins this year against playoff teams, WT's only win this year against a playoff team was the first game of the year against 5-6 Llano which seems pretty unbelievable given how many teams get to move on now a days. Fred will probably outscore Somerset as their D isn't all that but I think Pleasanton is going to give the Leps all they want next week after taking care of CL tonight.

PO

Now, that's some good insight, to prove a point right there. Schedules at playoff time, speaks volumes. Good stuff right here PO.

What's up with all the greyhounds lining up near LVHS turnoff, on 87? Just drove past, heading back to shop. They must be stopping off to feed the fan's, enroute to Wimboland. Whole damn town heading out it sounds like. Our shop and many others are closing down I hear. Gotta love HS football in Texas. Best wishes to both teams and please travel safe. I was going to SH playoff game, but--can't watch 100 being put up on my Canes by Navarro. LOL.

Tejastrue
11-15-2013, 02:04 PM
All good points Papa. We are not exactly in a position to argue schedules/records but when you look at 4 of our losses you have 4 teams...all at 9-1. LV, Liberty Hill, Navarro, and Fredericksburg. Not exactly an average schedule.

LV_Bearfan
11-15-2013, 02:37 PM
All good points Papa. We are not exactly in a position to argue schedules/records but when you look at 4 of our losses you have 4 teams...all at 9-1. LV, Liberty Hill, Navarro, and Fredericksburg. Not exactly an average schedule.

Had LV lost to Somerset and Pleasanton, we could have said we'd played 4A Calhoun 9-1, Pleasanton 10-0, Somerset 7-2 (with their losses only to Calhoun and Pleasanton).

Tejastrue
11-15-2013, 02:43 PM
If you would have lost to Somerset and Pleasanton, most likely you would have lost to Wimberley, but we decided to save that for tonight. :wave:

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 02:59 PM

And the other 2 loss's ;)

Tejastrue
11-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Now, we don't want to go there. :tisk:

LV_Bearfan
11-15-2013, 03:05 PM
If you would have lost to Somerset and Pleasanton, most likely you would have lost to Wimberley, but we decided to save that for tonight. :wave:

One could also argue that if WT loses to Fred and LH then they probably lose to CL, no?

I get your point though. Just funnin' wit ya.

Tejastrue
11-15-2013, 03:11 PM
Sure, why not. lol

Gone Fishing
11-15-2013, 04:50 PM
Ok you guys, its time for the new season, all that other stuff is over yander now, records, schedules, injuries, etc... I like LV and always have (love that drive off I -10 winding thru all the farm and ranch land) If yall win tonight I will be pulling for ya the rest of the way. ( I picked us in the upset though ). And just remember Texans, "no matter what happens, Good or Bad, the only thing that matters is the next shot (play). Good luck Texans and safe travels LV.

Tejastrue
11-15-2013, 05:48 PM
I'll 2nd. Best of luck to La Vernia, players and fans, and be safe traveling.

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 08:33 PM
About that time, lets get it on boys. LV side is SRO and WT side is maybe 75% full at KO.

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 08:37 PM
LV has a 78 yard td called back on first play of game.

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 08:47 PM
Bears go down the field with nice mix of run and pass and score a TD. 7-0 LV

LV_Bearfan
11-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Sure hope 31 is okay. Difference maker.

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Vince Gill with the Barry Sanders spin move and takes in from 30 yds out. 14-0 LV.

LV_Bearfan
11-15-2013, 09:33 PM
21-0 lv

LV_Bearfan
11-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Half

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Penalties are the only thing that's slowed them down tonight. WT can't have 50 yards of offense I don't believe.

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Wow, WT drives to the 1 foot line after kickoff and can't punch it in on 4 tries. LV takes over on downs.

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 10:34 PM
WT playing tougher in 2nd half. 21-0 going to the 4th.

LV_Bearfan
11-15-2013, 11:01 PM
21-7 2:12 to go.

Papá Oso
11-15-2013, 11:02 PM
21-7

2:12 left and LV recovers onside kick.

LV_Bearfan
11-15-2013, 11:06 PM

21-7 final. Texans played hard.

rb585
11-15-2013, 11:08 PM
Congrats to LV. Very good team. Gill is a beast, the line play is very good on both sides of the ball, and Skelton has really improved. Good luck next week.

Tejastrue
11-15-2013, 11:41 PM
Yes indeed, congrats to La Vernia. Very good team. Gill stole the show. Stats had him at 32 -201 6.28 avg. Texan "Code Red" did make an appearance however late it was to keep it respectable. I think we all can see why we were 4-6, now 4-7. Two different times, 1st and goal inside LV 4 yd line with nothing to show for it. Very proud of the Texans though as they fought thru the adversity and never quit. Very proud of D-27. Had a great night!

WhartonTigers
11-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Looking forward to next week la vernia

Gone Fishing
11-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Well I have to eat a little crow on my upset prediction. I was very impressed with LV's OL and DL. Very big ,strong and quick for their size. That makes it a lot easier on the skill guys. Gill is a good hard runner with a few moves. I remember last year or the year before when he was trying to play QB, but he found the right position now. QB was good also. I think yall are a very good team and may go deep in Region 4 , if not win it. It just goes to show you how one or two years makes such a difference in smaller football schools. Last year I thought LV was a very bad team and in one year LV is a very good team. Go figure. lol. Maybe WT can do the same. I'm very disappointed in our offense and will just hope for changes next year, BUT Very proud how the defense and the whole team in general came out in the second half and almost made a game out of it. We lost a major starter on D the first half and noticed our backup QB playing a lot of DE (and did well) and then the biggest thing was a freshman move up that played a bunch in the second half and I would say had 5 tackles. WT's played very hard against a very good team and I am proud of that. (Texan Pride did not leave with Nelm's) WE don't have many seniors that are impact players on this team, next year can be good and back to what we are used to here. Good luck LV, I'm pulling for you unless you meet Navarro. Great game.

Tejastrue
11-16-2013, 12:45 AM
QUOTE=WhartonTigers;1783430]Looking forward to next week la vernia[/QUOTE] Careful what you wish for...

LV_Bearfan
11-16-2013, 03:00 AM

Looking forward to next week la vernia

LV just overcame some major bad mojo to finally win a playoff game against WT. I rather think I'll savor this one for a bit.

LV_Bearfan
11-16-2013, 03:07 AM
I can't believe Pleasanton got clipped by Canyon Lake. Shocking.

bag-o-chips
11-16-2013, 07:21 AM
Does not shock me. After playing Pleasanton last year they had o clue to stopping the Slot T and CL is just learning. I can bet if Navarro had played he eagles again it would have been a blowout. They really did not play anybody except you guys.

catfish
11-16-2013, 07:49 AM
Congratulations to LV and the Bear coaching staff,good luck the rest of the playoffs.Texans,good effort,back to work!

Tejastrue
11-16-2013, 11:59 AM
That is how we felt after they beat us.:dispntd:

Tejastrue
11-16-2013, 12:06 PM
Stats...if anyone cares to look. lol. http://teamplayer.statesman.com/web/home.php?site=default&tpl=Boxscore&mkt=&ID=9857&Season=2013

ogg
11-16-2013, 12:21 PM
congrate to LV, good luck the remainder of the playoffs.

ogg
11-16-2013, 12:25 PM
Really? Outside of 3 big runbacks by the Bears, didn't they play you all tough?

LV_Bearfan
11-16-2013, 12:46 PM

Really? Outside of 3 big runbacks by the Bears, didn't they play you all tough?

Don't get me wrong, I called them as a possible playoff team when you guys started district. Pleasanton looked like a team that could give Lagrange a run, so that's why.

Papá Oso
11-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Stats...if anyone cares to look. lol. http://teamplayer.statesman.com/web/home.php?site=default&tpl=Boxscore&mkt=&ID=9857&Season=2013

Not sure about the rest of the stats but I know LV was +3 in turnovers. We had 2 int's and 1 fumble recovery. We put it on the ground a few times as well but were able to get on them, we also had a at least 3 other passes that hit our db's right in the hands that they didn't bring in, going to have to make those plays this week.

PO

Snotbubbles
11-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Hat's off to WT playing with heart in this one. LV goal line "D" is plum nasty. Congrats both schools. LV can make a serious title run. Bo, one heck of coach gaining advantages against opponents. Good luck WT next year. Not the same not having ya'll playing past TDay.

WhartonTigers
11-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Not at all