PDA

View Full Version : Did you hear about Carthage?

oldtownag
11-08-2013, 06:44 PM
We are still good!

poisoned10
11-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Snooze

Sent from my iPhone

hollywood
11-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Heard they're nervous about El Campo again

cowboyandchrist
11-08-2013, 11:30 PM
You could be right, the Dawgs are hoping the Rice Birds can make it far enough to meet them again. They have 11 seniors on the O side of the ball from last year that would like nothing more than to return the favor.

Pudlugger
11-09-2013, 12:08 AM
You could be right, the Dawgs are hoping the Rice Birds can make it far enough to meet them again. They have 11 seniors on the O side of the ball from last year that would like nothing more than to return the favor.

Not going to happen. La Grange takes the Ricebirds out in round one.

ctown81
11-09-2013, 07:43 AM
Carthage is always the least talked about contender on this board. No big deal though. This time a year people have no choice but to notice us.

cowboyandchrist
11-09-2013, 09:05 AM

Mr. Ville, I may be wrong, but after watching the Kilgore Dawgs last night. I think you may be the one that might be a little nervous. Now you know there are two sets of Dawgs from East Texas that can play with the Ville. This should be a very good play off year. There are more teams even in talent this year than I have seen in a long time. The storm from the East starts next week with heavy winds (game 1), then rain (game2), thunder (game 3), Lighting (game 4), Hail (game 5), and finally the Tornado (game 6) in the form of the C Dawgs.

Dawgs
11-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Mr. Ville, I may be wrong, but after watching the Kilgore Dawgs last night. I think you may be the one that might be a little nervous. Now you know there are two sets of Dawgs from East Texas that can play with the Ville. This should be a very good play off year. There are more teams even in talent this year than I have seen in a long time. The storm from the East starts next week with heavy winds (game 1), then rain (game2), thunder (game 3), Lighting (game 4), Hail (game 5), and finally the Tornado (game 6) in the form of the C Dawgs.

Carthage would roll Kilgore!!! & Surratt would shut down Traylors gimmick offense so quick it wouldn't be funny. Only team that is going to challenge the Ville this year is Carthage. If our defense gets better every game in the playoffs, then I think we will roll to a state championship. We 100% have a state championship offense, who can limit series for high tempo offenses, or has the fire power to score on 2 play 80 yard drives if needed. Our only question mark is will Carthage b able to make timely stops when there backs are against the wall. Thats the beauty of HS football...We will know in 6 weeks.

gameface
12-08-2013, 11:25 PM
LG ready for balanced battle this Friday!! So, yep we've heard a little about the red dawgs! Leopards waiting patiently to strike- c u S-ville in SC!!