PDA

View Full Version : Sanger vs Decatur - Loser gets Argyle

partimefan
11-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Teams go in with same record. Sanger's move-in running back is having a great year, giving them a "two-headed monster." Decatur's TCU bound QB has been fighting migraines. Who's your pick? Indians or Eagles?

Bullaholic
11-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Teams go in with same record. Sanger's move-in running back is having a great year, giving them a "two-headed monster." Decatur's TCU bound QB has been fighting migraines. Who's your pick? Indians or Eagles?After seeing both, I will go with the Eagles to win this one. The Eagle QB can run as well as pass very well, and he has a couple of good receivers to catch the ball. I don't think the very good Sanger RB can overcome this on the scoreboard. I think the Eagle defense is a little better than Sanger's, who gave up a bunch of passing yards to the Bulls. Eagles by 7-14.

Matthew328
11-08-2013, 11:18 AM
After seeing both, I will go with the Eagles to win this one. The Eagle QB can run as well as pass very well, and he has a couple of good receivers to catch the ball. I don't think the very good Sanger RB can overcome this on the scoreboard. I think the Eagle defense is a little better than Sanger's, who gave up a bunch of passing yards to the Bulls. Eagles by 7-14.

Misleading thread title still a chance Argyle goes D2

partimefan
11-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Misleading thread title still a chance Argyle goes D2

Not a very good chance, though.

Carrollton Ranchview would have to beat Aubrey by more than nine points to knock Argyle down to Division II.

marler1972
11-08-2013, 01:15 PM

Carrollton Ranchview would have to beat Aubrey by more than nine points to knock Argyle down to Division II.

I say a better chance than you think after seeing them play us and argyle, I say Ranchview pulls it of as they have more athletes....

defense51
11-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Decatur's QB is the difference in this one, Decatur by two td's.

5wide
11-08-2013, 05:49 PM
It's going to depend on which Decatur team shows up.

Eagle11
11-08-2013, 05:55 PM
It's going to depend on which Decatur team shows up.
over the last couple of weeks the def has really come together. im have no doubts that the offense will score plenty. its all up to the young defense to pull this one off. They've had two weeks to get ready for this one so we will see how it turns out.

Twirling Time
11-09-2013, 06:22 AM

Done. Ranchview won by 24. So Decatur gets Ranchview and Sanger gets Lone Star. Winnable games for both 9-3A's.