PDA

View Full Version : Did You Hear About Liberty Hill ?

LHPfactory
11-08-2013, 12:51 AM
DEM BOYS GOOD!

Great Year for LH Football No Doubt:

LHHS Varsity - District Champions! (and primed for play offs)

LHHS JV - District Champs or Runner UP!? (pending Burnet/Lampasas Results)

LHHS Freshmen - District Champions!

LHJH 8th B Team - District Champions!

LHJH 7th A Team - District Champions!

LHJH 7th B Team - District Champions!

LHYFC 5th/6th Grade Team - League Champions!

LHYFC 3rd/4th Grade Team - League Champions!

LHJH 7th graders made history with both A&B being District Champions!

The LH Freshmen Team beat the Hyde Park JV Convincingly tonight! HP started off a little arrogant, but chaos ensued when they couldn't deal with the Might-T Slot-T!

toddg
11-08-2013, 05:56 AM
DEM BOYS GOOD!

The LH Freshmen Team beat the Hyde Park JV Convincingly tonight! HP started off a little arrogant, but chaos ensued when they couldn't deal with the Might-T Slot-T!

LoL !! Good post !!!

LV_Bearfan
11-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Congrats to LH. The future is bright.

greendawg84
11-08-2013, 09:52 AM
JV would be runner up , Burnet beat Lampasas 21-6 . Burnet JV 10-0 on the season.

LHPfactory
11-08-2013, 01:47 PM
JV would be runner up , Burnet beat Lampasas 21-6 . Burnet JV 10-0 on the season.

Congrats to Burnet JV, I was hoping they would be good little BullDawgs and loose so we could share the title.... But I guess you cant win them all....

LHPfactory
11-08-2013, 02:01 PM
The best part about working the Chains last night was to hear how arrogant Hyde Park JV was about playing our Freshmen team to start off. Their coaches were talking smack when HP took the opening drive for a TD. They said these boys cant play with us..... Then their confidence turned to panic on the side lines. I loved hearing the HP coaches argue about how to deal with the Slot-T, they were THUNDERSTRUCK!!!!

When this game was picked up, their coach told ours that he wanted to get a game scheduled so his kids could end the season on a win, very arrogant, they ate those words 34-20!

I also found out that in private school you can play both JV and Varsity. Because one of the HP coaches was having a fit on the sidelines saying that 2 of their Varsity players got banged up in this game. The HP Coach, said, we need to pull a certain player because two have already been hurt in this game and they both start Friday night, we cant afford to loose another.

I love it, our freshmen opened the can on Hyde Park JV that had Varsity Players on it.... LH Freshmen dominated physically and on the score board, the O-Line was getting a 5 yard surge in the second half.

panfan
11-08-2013, 02:27 PM
DEM BOYS GOOD!

Who did the fish lose to?

greendawg84
11-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Congrats to Burnet JV, I was hoping they would be good little BullDawgs and loose so we could share the title.... But I guess you cant win them all....

Nearly all but not all ! No go back under your rock Factory !

LHPfactory
11-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Who did the fish lose to?

5A Killeen early in the season by a TD, this was the first Freshmen home game and we had the fumble bug, like the Varsity did the week before against Giddings. That was the only loss.

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2013, 06:15 PM
My cousins' kids attend(ed) Hyde Park. The kid that got a concussion last night is her youngest. :( The oldest (daughter) graduated in May and is at A&M. According to Tanya (cousin), St Joseph cancelled on Tuesday & their options were LH or Victoria. :crazy1:

LHPfactory
11-08-2013, 06:28 PM
My cousins' kids attend(ed) Hyde Park. The kid that got a concussion last night is her youngest. :( The oldest (daughter) graduated in May and is at A&M. According to Tanya (cousin), St Joseph cancelled on Tuesday & their options were LH or Victoria. :crazy1:

Sorry to hear that, I love to see our kids whoop other teams, but hate any kid to get injured, especially a concussion.

maestro
11-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Congrats to LH. The future is bright.

I second that.

Great job coaches, parents, teachers