PDA

View Full Version : LSU vs. Bama

caleb_mccaig
11-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Anyone else taking LSU in this game? Won 6 out of the last 8 in Tuscaloosa and I think LSU comes in with nothing to lose. Always an entertaining game to watch! I think this year will be a high scoring game too, both have great QB's and WR's and the defenses seem suspect for once.

Old Tiger
11-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Bama by 14. Overrated game and likely not very competitive aside from first quarter. LSU just isn't that good this year.

caleb_mccaig
11-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Bama by 14. Overrated game and likely not very competitive aside from first quarter. LSU just isn't that good this year.

I'm not so sure, LSU always comes to play against Bama. This is almost a must win for them to salvage the year in recruiting at least. They have two WR's in the top 15 in receiving yards. Landry and Beckham are the top tandem in the NCAA in receiving yards. Mettengerger isn't bad and they almost beat Bama last year when he was having a mediocre year. I think it will be a good contest! But I guess we'll see, Alabama isn't the #1 team in the country for nothing!

hookandladder
11-06-2013, 04:54 PM
This game could possibly knock the SEC out of the NC game if LSU wins, will be interesting what the polls would look like if LSU wins.

hollywood
11-06-2013, 05:09 PM
The SEC is soooooo deep too. ;)

Old Tiger
11-06-2013, 05:11 PM
This game could possibly knock the SEC out of the NC game if LSU wins, will be interesting what the polls would look like if LSU wins.

Don't be Naive, you know they would put LSU in the 5-6 range and knock some 1 loss teams behind them.

hookandladder
11-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Don't be Naive, you know they would put LSU in the 5-6 range and knock some 1 loss teams behind them.

I cannot believe if LSU wins that they would play in the NC before undefeated Oregon ,FSU, if that happens then the BCS is rigged.

Roughneck93
11-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Bama by 10.