Sinton 46 Rio Hondo 39
Orange Grove 35 George West 21
Ingleside 54 Odem 13
CC Miller 14 West Oso 12
Rockport Fulton 42 CC Moody 20
Robstown 27 Banquete 14

Week 3
Raymondville 36 Sinton 29
Tuloso Midway 28 West Oso 7 (Game called in 3rd qtr)
Orange Grove 49 Aransas Pass 14
Ingleside 42 Beeville 0 (Game called in 3rd qtr)
Odem 14 Robstown 12 (Game called at halftime, didn't count)
Gregory Portland 21 Rockport Fulton 7 (Game called at halftime,didn't count)

Week 4
Sinton 23 Laredo LBJ 0
Orange Grove 69 Lyford 20
Cuero 16 Ingleside 14
Robstown (2-1) Bye
West Oso 45 John Paul II 0
Vanderbilt Industrial 28 Rockport Fulton 21

Week 5
Kingsville 27 Robstown 0
Sinton,Orange Grove,Ingleside,Rockport Fulton and West Oso Byes

Week 6 District
Ingleside 35 Sinton 23
Orange Grove 55 Rockport Fulton 3
Robstown 22 West Oso 0

Week 7 District
Sinton 35 Orange Grove 27
Ingleside 54 West Oso 7
Rockport Fulton 31 Robstown 27

Week 8 District
Sinton 42 Rockport Fulton 25
Ingleside 40 Robstown 22
Orange Grove 43 West Oso 6

Week 9 District
Sinton 52 West Oso 0
Ingleside 45 Rockport Fulton 21
Orange Grove 43 Robstown 8

Week 10 District
Sinton at Robstown
Orange Grove at Ingleside
Rockport Fulton at West Oso

School ------------ W L *Pct. PF PA----- W L *Pct. *PF PA *Streak
Ingleside----------4-0 1.000 174 73---- 7-2 0.778 332 141 4 W
Sinton-------------3-1 0.750 152 87---- 7-2 0.778 346 230 3 W
Orange Grove-----3-1 0.750 168 52---- 8-1 0.889 401 135 2 W
Rockport-Fulton--1-3 0.250 80 169---- 2-6 0.222 198 308 2 L
Robstown---------1-3 0.250 79 114---- 3-5 0.333 168 243 3 L
West Oso----------0-4 0.000 13 223---- 2-7 0.222 113 265 4 L

Ingleside has clinched a share of the district title, a win over Orange Grove friday night and they claim it outright by themselves.
A Orange Grove win will result in a tri-champs for the 2nd year in row between Sinton,Orange Grove and Ingleside.

Ingleside,Sinton and Orange Grove have clinched a playoff berth.

Orange Grove will go D2 and depending on the outcomes of Rockport Fulton/West Oso game or Sinton/Robstown game will determine their seedings. Projection is D2R.

Ingleside will go D1W.

Sinton will go D1 only if West Oso wins against Rockport Fulton and win the tie breaker in a 3 way tie with Robstown and Rockport Fulton.
Sinton with a win over Robstown secures the D2W seed if West Oso doesn't make the playoffs. Projection is D2W.

Rockport Fulton will go D1R with a win over West Oso, they hold the tie breaker over Robstown if Robstown was to win against Sinton and both finish with 2 wins in district.Projection D1R

Robstown will go D1R with a Rockport Fulton loss and a Robstown win. if both lose then sets up a 3 way tie for the 4th seed between Robstown,Rockport Fulton and West Oso. Robstown i think has the edge here but will know later in the week how this will be settled if it occurs.Projection is they miss the playoffs.

West Oso will go D2R if they win a 3 way tie breaker with Robstown and Rockport Fulton if they can win against Rockport Fulton by a certain margin and also needs Robstown to lose to Sinton. projection is they miss the playoffs.

any corrections that somebody may know, update this post

MUSTANG69
11-06-2013, 10:56 AM
There are so many scenarios in this final week I don't think I could ever figure it out. I think I'll just wait until after Friday night and read it in the paper.

panther89
11-06-2013, 11:12 AM
We were told on the announcements today that we (Orange Grove) will be playing Lytle next Friday night in San Antonio. Anyone heard this to be true? It was announced this morning. Just wondering.

All this D1 and D2 stuff is confusing!!!

panther89
11-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Guess we are assuming Rockport-Fulton will be West Oso, and Sinton will beat Robstown.

I am sure they both will be true, but still......

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2013, 11:36 AM
We were told on the announcements today that we (Orange Grove) will be playing Lytle next Friday night in San Antonio. Anyone heard this to be true? It was announced this morning. Just wondering.

All this D1 and D2 stuff is confusing!!!

The most likely thing is, no matter what happens in the Ingleside/Orange Grove game is this:

Ingleside and Rockport Fulton will be in the big school playoffs which is Division I. Ingleside will be D1(W) which is the top seed and Rockport Fulton D1(R) which is the runner up seed. They'll play the D1 teams that come out of District 29, top seed vs runner up seed.

Sinton and Orange Grove will be in the small school playoffs which is Division II. Sinton will be D2(W) due to it's win over OG earlier in district and Orange Grove will be D2(R) which is the runner up seed.

They'll play the D2 teams out of District 29. D29 D2(W) is Lytle Pirates and yes it'll be against Orange Grove. looks like the flip has happen already and that's where the game will be if after Friday this is how it turns out.
Sinton will play either Devine or Pearsall.

That's if it plays out like it should after Friday night.

panther89
11-06-2013, 11:47 AM
The most likely thing is, no matter what happens in the Ingleside/Orange Grove game is this:

Ingleside and Rockport Fulton will be in the big school playoffs which is Division I. Ingleside will be D1(W) which is the top seed and Rockport Fulton D1(R) which is the runner up seed. They'll play the D1 teams that come out of District 29, top seed vs runner up seed.

Sinton and Orange Grove will be in the small school playoffs which is Division II. Sinton will be D2(W) due to it's win over OG earlier in district and Orange Grove will be D2(R) which is the runner up seed.

They'll play the D2 teams out of District 29. D29 D2(W) is Lytle Pirates and yes it'll be against Orange Grove. looks like the flip has happen already and that's where the game will be if after Friday this is how it turns out.

That's what I figured. I hope we don't get ahead of ourselves here though, we have a slightly large game Friday night against the Mustangs!!! Can't wait for Friday.

pirate4state
11-06-2013, 12:11 PM

If OG beats Ingleside by more than 5 points on Friday - we will go D2(R).
If we end up having to play Lytle we will play IN Lytle because they played us here last year.

If we have to play Pearsall or Devine -- location/date is up in the air.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2013, 12:28 PM
If we end up having to play Lytle we will play IN Lytle because they played us here last year.

If we have to play Pearsall or Devine -- location/date is up in the air.Ingleside doesn't figure in to the D2 seeding. Sinton and OG finish in a tie and it'll be settled by the head to head meeting which Sinton won. Unless I missing something that doesn't use to head to head as the tie breaker.

hopefully it's on a Saturday Sinton playoff game :)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2013, 01:29 AM

If we have to play Pearsall or Devine -- location/date is up in the air. Caller times has it just like you posted, but still don't see why points come into this when both would be tied and head to head would seem to be ideal way to settle the top seed.

From caller.com
DISTRICT 30-3A

Who’s in: Ingleside (Div. I, top seed), Orange Grove (Div. II) and Sinton (Div. II).

On the bubble: Rockport-Fulton, Robstown.

Scenarios: Rockport-Fulton will be the Div. I second seed IF R-F beats West Oso on Friday.

Robstown will be the Div. I second seed IF R-F loses to West Oso on Friday.

Sinton will be the Div. II top seed and Orange Grove will be the Div. II second seed IF Sinton beats Robstown and Orange Grove beats Ingleside by 5 or more OR Sinton loses to Robstown and Orange Grove loses to Ingleside OR Sinton beats Robstown and Orange Grove loses to Ingleside.

Orange Grove will be the Div. II top seed and Sinton will be the Div. II second seed IF Sinton beats Robstown and Orange Grove beats Ingleside by 4 or fewer or loses OR Sinton loses to Robstown and Orange Grove beats Ingleside.

Think they got the above two scenarios wrong on the point margins if that's how it's going to be settled. Orange Grove wins by 5 or more they get the top seed in D2 like Pirate4State mention.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-08-2013, 11:49 PM
D1 Ingleside and Rockport Fulton
D2 Orange Grove and Sinton

bjrod9
11-08-2013, 11:53 PM
D1 Ingleside and Rockport Fulton
D2 Orange Grove and Sinton

Hondo vs Rockport Fulton
Devine vs Ingleside

Lytle and pearsall are going division 2

SintonFan_inAustin
11-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Hondo vs Rockport Fulton
Devine vs Ingleside

Lytle and pearsall are going division 2Sinton at Lytle and Orange Grove vs Pearsall

SintonFan_inAustin
11-09-2013, 03:05 AM
Highlights of 30-3a teams playoff bound Kristv.com

Sinton at Robstown (http://www.kristv.com/videos/fnf-highlights-week-10-sinton-34-robstown-8/)

Orange Grove at Ingleside (http://www.kristv.com/videos/fnf-highlights-week-10-orange-grove-40-ingleside-35/)

Rockport Fulton at West Oso (http://www.kristv.com/videos/fnf-highlights-week-10-rockport-fulton-48-west-oso-7/)