PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Crossroads Playoff scenarios

Scoop27
11-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Playoff scenarios
• District 25-3A: El Campo has clinched a playoff berth. Wharton will make the playoffs unless Sealy beats Bellville by six points or more and Columbus beats El Campo.

• District 26-3A: Cuero and La Grange will play for the district title, and both have clinched a playoff berth. Gonzales has clinched a playoff berth by virtue of its wins over Giddings and Yoakum. Yoakum needs to defeat Giddings to make the playoffs.

• District 14-2A, Division I: Hallettsville and Hempstead will play for the district title and have clinched a playoff berth. Edna and Rice Consolidated have clinched playoff berths and will play for third and fourth seeds.

• District 15-2A, Division I: Goliad has clinched a playoff berth by virtue of its win over George West.

• District 13-2A, Division II: East Bernard and Danbury play for the district title and have clinched playoff berths. Van Vleck has clinched a playoff berth and the third seed. Tidehaven has clinched a playoff berth and will be the fourth seed by virtue of its wins over Brazos and Hitchcock.

• District 14-2A, Division II: Schulenburg would clinch a playoff berth and the second seed with a win over Lexington. If Schulenburg loses to Lexington, it would not make the playoffs unless Universal City Randolph defeats Blanco. Schulenburg, Blanco and Lexington would be tied for third, and a points formula would be used to determine to two playoff teams.

District 15-2A, Division II: Nixon-Smiley has clinched a playoff berth by virtue of its win over Karnes City. Nixon-Smiley will either be the third or fourth seed.• District 16-2A, Division II: Refugio has clinched a share of the district title and the top seed in the playoffs.

• District 13-1A, Division I: Flatonia and Weimar have clinched playoff berths. Flatonia will be the second seed and Weimar the third seed.

District 15-1A, Division I: Ganado has clinched a share of the district title and the top playoff seed. Shiner and Kenedy have clinched playoff berths. Shiner will be the second seed and Kenedy the third seed.

District 14-1A, Division II: Falls City, Woodsboro and Runge have clinched playoff berths. Unless Runge beats Falls City by 18 points or more, Falls City will be the first seed, Woodsboro will be the second seed, and Runge will be the third seed.

Cruboi12
11-05-2013, 10:35 AM
How crazy would it be for Wharton to not get in after a very good season for them

44INAROW
11-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Playoff scenarios
• District 25-3A: El Campo has clinched a playoff berth. Wharton will make the playoffs unless Sealy beats Bellville by six points or more and Columbus beats El Campo.

• District 26-3A: Cuero and La Grange will play for the district title, and both have clinched a playoff berth. Gonzales has clinched a playoff berth by virtue of its wins over Giddings and Yoakum. Yoakum needs to defeat Giddings to make the playoffs.

ok - I'll admit it - I haven't been keeping up with enrollment numbers like I used to.. Hook, Pud, Old Green... if Yoakum beats Giddings - who'll go DI and D2 for District 26? or is it totally different this year? and any of you D25 Gurus.. who's DI and D2 in your scenaio?

How crazy would it be for Wharton to not get in after a very good season for them
I totally agree.........

hookandladder
11-05-2013, 11:15 AM
ok - I'll admit it - I haven't been keeping up with enrollment numbers like I used to.. Hook, Pud, Old Green... if Yoakum beats Giddings - who'll go DI and D2 for District 26? or is it totally different this year? and any of you D25 Gurus.. who's DI and D2 in your scenaio?

I totally agree.........

If Yoakum beats Giddings , then La Grange and Gonzales are D-1 and Cuero and Yoakum D-2. Either way Cuero is D-2.

44INAROW
11-05-2013, 11:19 AM
If Yoakum beats Giddings , then La Grange and Gonzales are D-1 and Cuero and Yoakum D-2. Either way Cuero is D-2.

Thanks......