PDA

View Full Version : For all the talk of the NFC East

Txbroadcaster
11-05-2013, 12:58 AM
Everyone is talking about the NFC East...but really only the AFC West is a solid division..every other one is just average to bad...that is the NFL today

GrTigers6
11-05-2013, 05:58 AM
That is one of the things that some people don't understand and has been in the NFL East for years. If you have 4 teams that are average you are more than likely gonna have division records that are 3-3 2-4 4-2 and so one and not one team showing to be that much better.

adoptedbuckeye
11-05-2013, 07:08 AM
That is one of the things that some people don't understand and has been in the NFL East for years. If you have 4 teams that are average you are more than likely gonna have division records that are 3-3 2-4 4-2 and so one and not one team showing to be that much better.

What gets me is when you look at all the big name players these teams showcase and the hype surrounding them, you would expect a better collective record for the East.

D'Highlander
11-05-2013, 07:44 AM
What gets me is when you look at all the big name players these teams showcase and the hype surrounding them, you would expect a better collective record for the East.

you said it... Hype...

Farmersfan
11-05-2013, 09:27 AM

I don't think it's a matter of some people not "understanding" it GrTigers6. I think it's more a matter of some people NOT ACCEPTING it. I have no interest in supporting a professional sports team that manages to only compete at being the best of the bottom tier teams........ And then acts happy to obtain that distinguished title. At the NFL level the difference between the average and the best is nothing more than attitude and accountability. It's a culture thing and not a talent thing........