PDA

View Full Version : Decatur @ Sanger - Will decide who plays Argyle first round

5wide
11-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Huge game between these two. Sanger struggled with Bridgeport Friday night where as Decatur won by 45. I still believe it will be a close game. Huge implications in this one.

regaleagle
11-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Any poster that knows how can retrace my prediction before Week 0 about my predictions of District 9 this season. I had Sanger as the darkhorse to possibly win this district, but Gainesville has proven to be the real deal. Nobody had Sanger as a playoff team, except maybe the Sanger Indian faithful and coaching staff...and Me. But here we are in Week 10.....Decatur vs. Sanger. This game is gonna be a good one, imo. Decatur is favored, but lookout for this Sanger bunch. Both will be playing to not have to face Argyle in the first round, so the loser gets Argyle. Each team wants to win badly, so this will be a physical game. Good luck to both teams. Can Sanger pull the upset??? We shall see.

PS>>>If Aubrey beats Ranchview, or Ranchview doesn't win by more than 8 pts.....Argyle will go D1. If Ranchview does defeat Aubrey by more that 8 points, Argyle goes D2 and the loser of this game will get Lone Star instead.

Eagle11
11-02-2013, 09:13 PM
This is a big week for the Eagles. Not sure that Sanger can stop our passing game but not sure we can stop thr running game. Decatur has had two weeks to get ready. This should be a good game

Eagle11
11-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Huge game between these two. Sanger struggled with Bridgeport Friday night where as Decatur won by 45. I still believe it will be a close game. Huge implications in this one.
Bridgeport thru for 350+ yards in this game. We will see how this turns out. Lets run the Indians into the ground

regaleagle
11-03-2013, 01:18 AM
What is Decatur's record and who did they lose to? I think you lost to Gainesville and another team....who was that?

Eagle11
11-03-2013, 06:52 AM
6-3
Gainesville
Alvadrado
TCA
The only game that they were never in was the TCA game. As the season has gone on the pass game has improved greatly. The def is what has lets them down. we have a lot of young players on def and it shows at time. Everything from missed tackles to just lining up in the wrong position or missing coverages. If Decatur can slow down Sanger's running games it will be a long night for the Indians if not it will come down to who has the ball last.

Eagle11
11-03-2013, 08:24 PM
I do believe the best backs we have seen were from hirschi Let's see how Sanger can do