PDA

View Full Version : Llano 4-4 (2-1) vs Burnet 5-3 (1-2) who you got?

sandmaster
10-30-2013, 08:05 PM
The YellowJackets head to Burnet Friday to play a game that will play a factor into who makes the playoffs in 8-3a. I think this game will be a close game with the Jackets winning a close one and securing a playoff spot. 28-24 Jackets. Burnets got a good kicker so giving the a field goal.

Saggy Aggie
10-30-2013, 08:11 PM
The YellowJackets head to Burnet Friday to play a game that will play a factor into who makes the playoffs in 8-3a. I think this game will be a close game with the Jackets winning a close one and securing a playoff spot. 28-24 Jackets. Burnets got a good kicker so giving the a field goal.

Wait, llano is winning games now?

I go out to LBJ and wakeboard sometimes and I hunt in castell, near mason and as far as I can remember, llano has sucked.

sandmaster
10-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Llano has been down the last couple of years but before that they were in the playoffs from 2005-2008 and 2010. So I don't know where you got sucked from Saggy. Coach Slaughter has some great stuff going in Llano right now from what I have heard. Hopefully I can go catch the game in Burnet Friday.

ogg
10-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Burnet takes this one.

greendawg84
10-31-2013, 07:30 AM
:ditto: To may horses .

Burnet takes this one.

panfan
10-31-2013, 07:38 AM

Llano has some athletes and if they can get their qb and receivers to connect, they have a shot at pulling this one off. As a small squad (#s wise) they have to be prepared to go four quarters and defense is gonna have to step up. Burnet Defense is tough and I think the disconnect we saw between QB and receivers recently is not the norm, so Llano secondary better be ready.
I think Burnet takes this one in a close one, scoring might be high, but point spread is a TD or less.

Trashman
10-31-2013, 08:00 AM
Burnet by 21........:stirpot:

panfan
10-31-2013, 08:16 AM
:ditto: To may horses .

Hey Gdawg - Rally them troops man!!! call out the reinforcements. Develop a double identity. I know some folks in Burnet aint' got no 'puters, but man where's the its almost game day hype from burnet. :vrycnfsd:

Saggy Aggie
10-31-2013, 08:46 AM
Llano has been down the last couple of years but before that they were in the playoffs from 2005-2008 and 2010. So I don't know where you got sucked from Saggy. Coach Slaughter has some great stuff going in Llano right now from what I have heard. Hopefully I can go catch the game in Burnet Friday.

My old roommate went to llano, and he pretty much said they sucked and I've never heard em make any noise, and I do remember a couple tough years. Eh, I don't keep up though. Good to see they've made the playoffs some and things appear to be headed in the right direction.

greendawg84
10-31-2013, 09:27 AM
Hey Gdawg - Rally them troops man!!! call out the reinforcements. Develop a double identity. I know some folks in Burnet aint' got no 'puters, but man where's the its almost game day hype from burnet. :vrycnfsd:

Fair weather fans brother , they lose one and they all think its the end of the world . You might be right , there may only be one puter in the whole dang town !

lv2937
10-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Burnet wins by 10..