PDA

View Full Version : orange grove vs robstown

dogfan
10-30-2013, 05:19 PM
how do you see this game playing out ?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2013, 10:53 AM
Haven't seen Robstown this season but they seem to be a decent team, might hang in there for a bit but Orange Grove should win by atleast a couple of touchdowns. Next week is the big game.....

MUSTANG69
10-31-2013, 10:59 AM
Robstown has a good passing game. QB is very quick and very hard to sack. Ingleside pressured him all night and only sacked him once I think. Their running game is minimal and defense is pretty weak against the run. I say OG wins by at least 21.

Sinton over West Oso by 35.

dogfan
10-31-2013, 01:14 PM
o.g. has to shore up there defense ,they are giving up to many yards but i must say this when the offense gets going look out they can score a bunch of points in a hurry,i belive if they start out quick this may be a run away but i dont know if i can sit thru another first half like last week against west oso 7-6 at half scary feeling

MUSTANG69
10-31-2013, 01:25 PM
o.g. has to shore up there defense ,they are giving up to many yards but i must say this when the offense gets going look out they can score a bunch of points in a hurry,i belive if they start out quick this may be a run away but i dont know if i can sit thru another first half like last week against west oso 7-6 at half scary feeling

When I saw that half-time score I thought it had to be wrong. WTH happened?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2013, 01:32 PM
When I saw that half-time score I thought it had to be wrong. WTH happened?

West Oso must of use Sinton game plan, run the ball at Orange Grove and they did as they use more than 10 mins of the 1st qtr and finished the drive with a td in 2nd qtr but apparently that was all they were able to achieve in that game in keeping OG offense off the field.

dogfan
11-01-2013, 05:01 PM
it about that time ready to go see them dogs do work.