10-29-2013, 08:46 AM
Brian Waters out for year

Macarthur
10-29-2013, 08:47 AM
Big loss.

D'Highlander
10-29-2013, 08:54 AM
Big loss.

I fully expect this team to roll over and die... Trade deadline is today but there is no cap space to do anything... And don't look now but them Giants who started 0-6 are only 2 games out of first...

Too much dead weight...
Ratliff contract
Austin contract
Waters now
Spencer...
I think they are still paying on the ARod contract too...

And next year is supposed to be worse...

Txbroadcaster
10-29-2013, 08:55 AM
I fully expect this team to roll over and die... Trade deadline is today but there is no cap space to do anything... And don't look now but them Giants who started 0-6 are only 2 games out of first...

Too much dead weight...
Ratliff contract
Austin contract
Waters now
Spencer...

Everyone keeps talking about the Giants...they beat Minny and Eagles back to back week..big whoop

D'Highlander
10-29-2013, 08:58 AM
Everyone keeps talking about the Giants...they beat Minny and Eagles back to back week..big whoop

Everyone counted them out 2 years ago too... it looks like 8-8 might get you a share of the division championship this year...

coach
10-29-2013, 09:10 AM

Too much dead weight...
Ratliff contract
Austin contract
Waters now
Spencer...

actually 2.5 games back

Txbroadcaster
10-29-2013, 09:14 AM
Everyone counted them out 2 years ago too... it looks like 8-8 might get you a share of the division championship this year...

people seem to forget that team STARTED 6-2

Trashman
10-29-2013, 10:23 AM
Dallas is done...if they make it to 8-8, I will be very surprised. Jerry will come up with an excuse not to draft good athletes and the coaching staff will continue to band-aid a broken team together. All the while Jerry will claim that we are just a couple of pieces away from a superbowl. Blah, blah, blah............

Roughneck93
10-29-2013, 12:38 PM
Brian Waters out for year

Not good...