PDA

View Full Version : omg what if.....no waaaaaaay

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 06:07 PM
Mike Evans
Manziel
Sumlin

All leave this year to better opportunities!

Jake Matthews is already gone

Nate Askew and STeven Jenkins will graduate

They also lose Tony Hurd and Tramain Jacobs!

I'd say the ags are dooomed!!!!!!! done put a fork in em!

They could lose 1 of the 2 juniors at OL as well!

omg! end of ze world!

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 06:08 PM
just saw derel walker and ben malena will be gone too! wow! talk about an empty cupboard!

Macarthur
10-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Nevermind they've had top 10 recruiting classes for a couple of years in a row. Top 5 last year. Just got a commitment today from the top JUCO OL in the country and have the #1 QB committed.

JFF is special no doubt. And Sumlin is great.
What are you talking about with Sumlin? Who says he's gone?

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Nevermind they've had top 10 recruiting classes for a couple of years in a row. Top 5 last year. Just got a commitment today from the top JUCO OL in the country and have the #1 QB committed.

JFF is special no doubt. And Sumlin is great.
What are you talking about with Sumlin? Who says he's gone?
Sumlin wil be the next HC of the Houston Texans, mark my words!

movethechain
10-28-2013, 06:32 PM
Nah. Gilmer is sending Josh Walker and Gladewater is sending Daylon Mack. Aggies will swing from offense heavy to defense heavy or maybe offense/defense neutral but brutal against any and all opponents.

Sorry OT, you will not get your Christmas wish this year. A&M is stripping the cupboards bare of top recruits, nothing but crumbs left for tu. BTW, good luck with the crumbs, since tu ain't exactly set the world on fire lately, even with them having all the talent in the world.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Nah. Gilmer is sending Josh Walker and Gladewater is sending Daylon Mack. Aggies will swing from offense heavy to defense heavy or maybe offense/defense neutral but brutal against any and all opponents.

Sorry OT, you will not get your Christmas wish this year. A&M is stripping the cupboards bare of top recruits, nothing but crumbs left for tu. BTW, good luck with the crumbs, since tu ain't exactly set the world on fire lately, even with them having all the talent in the world.Ags are 2 years away on defense.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Mike Evans
Manziel
Sumlin

All leave this year to better opportunities!

Jake Matthews is already gone

Nate Askew and STeven Jenkins will graduate

They also lose Tony Hurd and Tramain Jacobs!

I'd say the ags are dooomed!!!!!!! done put a fork in em!

They could lose 1 of the 2 juniors at OL as well!

omg! end of ze world!

i don't even know what to reply with here.

Could use: If it helps sleep better at night keep wishing
or I could actually for once think you know what you talking about and say tell your longhorn buddies to make room at the Mediocrity Table....I hope we never get there you know a team that does less with more kinda of team.

Better yet I always think back to my favorite post of yours: You know the one where you made or probably took it from Shaggy. The one where you actually believed the SEC wasn't going to take A&M, you made a real nice MS Paint where the "aggy" is waiting on the bus it doesn't show up. Classic what were those words the "aggy" said fork.....yeah classic.

Don't worry about the Aggies they are still only in year two of the butt kickings that were going to happen to them. I'm not big fan of recruiting season but from what I hear the last few days the class has gotten a little more stronger and even flipped a OL from a JUCO in Penn.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Ags are 2 years away on defense.

That's a quote I read from Snyder.

So you're probably right on.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 06:59 PM
You caught lightning in a bottle with Manziel but in your two years you will have failed to finish higher than 3rd place in your own division!

So dominant!

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 07:25 PM
You caught lightning in a bottle with Manziel but in your two years you will have failed to finish higher than 3rd place in your own division!

So dominant!

you just don't get it. The Aggies and even Missouri are in a lot better place now then when they were in the Big XII heck Nebraska and Colorado are even in a better places. I enjoy good college football and will give credit where credit is do but the Big XII is a dead end conference it is now on the same level as the Big East or American conference. There are some entertaining matchups but it's not what you make it to be.

I'm sure you'll reply with something like third place won't get you a BCS bid or something but you and I have both agreed that rankings, polls and bowl: BCS or other mean nothing. It's MNC or National Championship playoffs or nothing. Also I said recently the regardless of payout all the bowls are the same.....the payouts usually go to the conference and are divided up anyway.

plus you keep repeating third place in division, fifth in conference last season but the work shows the Aggies aren't as bad or far behind as you and the others believe them to be.

The SEC if I'm remembering right had teams that went 13-1, 11-2 (x3) and 10-3.....and the Aggies were one of them. In conference 7-1 (x2) and 6-2 (x3) and the Aggies were one of them. In the division a 7-1 team and 6-2 (x2) and the Aggies again were one of them. So yeah you right fifth in conference is what about like third in conference also idk. It sure ain't anything you and the others thought it was going to be regardless of who the Q for the Aggies is.

The Aggies have done find in the SEC.

By the way how many Big XII titles have the horns won? Be careful here with your answer cause you know what my reply will be.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 08:48 PM
you just don't get it. The Aggies and even Missouri are in a lot better place now then when they were in the Big XII heck Nebraska and Colorado are even in a better places. I enjoy good college football and will give credit where credit is do but the Big XII is a dead end conference it is now on the same level as the Big East or American conference. There are some entertaining matchups but it's not what you make it to be.

I'm sure you'll reply with something like third place won't get you a BCS bid or something but you and I have both agreed that rankings, polls and bowl: BCS or other mean nothing. It's MNC or National Championship playoffs or nothing. Also I said recently the regardless of payout all the bowls are the same.....the payouts usually go to the conference and are divided up anyway.

plus you keep repeating third place in division, fifth in conference last season but the work shows the Aggies aren't as bad or far behind as you and the others believe them to be.

The SEC if I'm remembering right had teams that went 13-1, 11-2 (x3) and 10-3.....and the Aggies were one of them. In conference 7-1 (x2) and 6-2 (x3) and the Aggies were one of them. In the division a 7-1 team and 6-2 (x2) and the Aggies again were one of them. So yeah you right fifth in conference is what about like third in conference also idk. It sure ain't anything you and the others thought it was going to be regardless of who the Q for the Aggies is.

The Aggies have done find in the SEC.

By the way how many Big XII titles have the horns won? Be careful here with your answer cause you know what my reply will be.

A lot better place, Missouri? Their schedule is terrible and only signature win is against a depleted Georgia team. South Carolina isn't that good either.

I don't think any team profits off of bowl game money, but the allure is what you go for.

Do you honestly think A&M's offense will keep up this level of production without a player like Johnny and his best wr Mike Evans?

lostaussie
10-28-2013, 08:53 PM

So dominant!your jealousy abounds and is comical. This move wasn't about the 1st year or two...........its about the next twenty.........the future. People like you don't get that and I find it hilarious.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 09:04 PM
your jealousy abounds and is comical. This move wasn't about the 1st year or two...........its about the next twenty.........the future. People like you don't get that and I find it hilarious.

Texas A&M 20 year chart starting in 2012

http://www.topscottsdalehomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/business-graph-downward-trend-1.jpg

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 09:14 PM
A lot better place, Missouri? Their schedule is terrible and only signature win is against a depleted Georgia team. South Carolina isn't that good either.

I don't think any team profits off of bowl game money, but the allure is what you go for.

Do you honestly think A&M's offense will keep up this level of production without a player like Johnny and his best wr Mike Evans?

same level probably not I mean scoring first posessions week after week probably not, averaging 40+ a week for like what 9 weeks probably not. Keep the team in every game with a chance to win in the end probably not . I expect to win yes one point or 40 plus I want to win.

Did you expect the horns to stay at the level they were with Cote (colt) after he left.....yes you did cause for some reason you think the horns are the greatest program ever to grace the landscape of college football news flash......they aren't. They have the series record v. most of the teams in D1 college football but when it comes to the big picture the Sooners have a a greater tradition and program your second in your own conference and the list goes on nationally. I know I know they done a lot more than the Aggies yes that is true but the Aggies and Longhorns got started off in the big world of college football by going down two very different paths....you know the histories. Hey you remind a lot of me when I was a little kid watching Earl, Donnie Little and my hometown favorite Herkie Walls...only difference the older I got I grew out of it.....around the time it came to starting looking at schools to go to.

I sometimes think your probably a good guy but wonder if you think before you post. Think about your squads signature win OU the same one that had what two starters out on D. You know and I know that OU is not that goodt...but a win is a win.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Texas A&M 20 year chart starting in 2012

http://www.topscottsdalehomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/business-graph-downward-trend-1.jpg

Good post Nostradamus. Now please do me a favor and dig up my favorite post of yours..the Paint one with the "aggy" waiting on the SEC bus that never shows.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 09:17 PM
same level probably not I mean scoring first posessions week after week probably not, averaging 40+ a week for like what 9 weeks probably not. Keep the team in every game with a chance to win in the end probably not . I expect to win yes one point or 40 plus I want to win.

Did you expect the horns to stay at the level they were with Cote (colt) after he left.....yes you did cause for some reason you think the horns are the greatest program ever to grace the landscape of college football news flash......they aren't. They have the series record v. most of the teams in D1 college football but when it comes to the big picture the Sooners have a a greater tradition and program your second and the list goes on. I know I know they done a lot more than the Aggies yes that is true but the Aggies and Longhorns got started off in the big world of college football by going down two very different paths....you know the histories. Hey you remind a lot of me when I was a little kid watching Earl, Donnie Little and my hometown favorite Herkie Walls...only difference the older I got I grew out of it.....around the time it came to starting looking at schools to go to.

I sometimes think your probably a good guy but wonder if you think before you post. Think about your squads signature win OU the same one that had what two starters out on D. You know and I know that OU is not that goodt...but a win is a win.Nobody and I mean nobody saw how big a bust as GG was coming. If he lived up to his hype and ability he showed in HS then the success would have kept rolling.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Good post Nostradamus. Now please do me a favor and dig up my favorite post of yours..the Paint one with the "aggy" waiting on the SEC bus that never shows.

I didn't create that. It's from a guy that host a blog called prevail and ride. Does a lot of good work.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Nobody and I mean nobody saw how big a bust as GG was coming. If he lived up to his hype and ability he showed in HS then the success would have kept rolling.

GG is a good Q. Like I said with Diaz yesterday Texas isn't always the best place for everyone. I'm sure Gilbert wanted to win more than anyone and do it at Texas, but there is a pressure that horn's market puts on people that just not for everyone to handle.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 09:24 PM
GG is a good Q. Like I said with Diaz yesterday Texas isn't always the best place for everyone. I'm sure Gilbert wanted to win more than anyone and do it at Texas, but there is a pressure that horn's market puts on people that just not for everyone to handle.

If you don't have what it takes to compete and live up to expectations Texas isn't the place for you. you will be eaten alive. Considering what Texas has on campus talent wise right now, I can't wait to see what the next coach can do with the current talent/recruiting.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 09:45 PM
If you don't have what it takes to compete and live up to expectations Texas isn't the place for you. you will be eaten alive. Considering what Texas has on campus talent wise right now, I can't wait to see what the next coach can do with the current talent/recruiting.

I still think you all have a good coach there. His downfall was too many identity changes on offense and I hate to say a bad hire on the defensive side. I'm sure Diaz is a good coach but I was never sold on him (hate to sound like i'm bashing him). Mack has given you the horns you love....you were probably too young to remember pre Mack Brown....there were two other Mac's that didn't do it year in and year in Austin.
Look at the improvement in your team the since the ole miss game.......winning games they should be winning.

BYU no brainer they have a good history of handling the horns...go out and play in Utah that was a loss before they played, the game just got ugly.
Ole Miss is very talented and to be honest has lost games they should of won minus Bama. Including the loss to the Aggies.

LV_Bearfan
10-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Reload!

Txbroadcaster
10-28-2013, 09:56 PM
GG was ruined the moment Brown decided he wanted a power offense out of nowhere...he took a QB that might have been one of the best if not the best HS spread QB and put him under center

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 09:58 PM
GG was ruined the moment Brown decided he wanted a power offense out of nowhere...he took a QB that might have been one of the best if not the best HS spread QB and put him under center
All because Colt got hurt in the MNC year before.

Mack slings poo at the wall to see if it sticks when he doesn't know what to do.

Saggy Aggie
10-28-2013, 10:02 PM
All because Colt got hurt in the MNC year before.

Mack slings poo at the wall to see if it sticks when he doesn't know what to do.

Fishing is good today huh OT?

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 10:05 PM
Fishing is good today huh OT?

A few bites and a few I threw back, no keepers.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 10:07 PM
A few bites and a few I threw back, no keepers.

so am i a keeper or throw back?

nevermind reread no keepers...i'm a throwback.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 10:34 PM
so am i a keeper or throw back?

nevermind reread no keepers...i'm a throwback.

Sometimes you throw a big one back ;)

no homo

OldBison75
10-29-2013, 12:21 AM
I heard a rumor, it came from a reliable person that sees JM and Mike Evans every week, that neither will leave A & M after this year. Both have made a pact that if Sumlin stays, they will stay with him to try for a Championship. I think it might actually be true.

Regardless, there is plenty of talent still left if they do go.

OT needs to worry about who will be coaching at UT next year---maybe they can get someone that knows how to use and motivate the talent they have.

coach
10-29-2013, 07:13 AM
Yall remember how ppl always say atm is always worried about texas.... well.....

Txbroadcaster
10-29-2013, 07:32 AM
Yall remember how ppl always say atm is always worried about texas.... well.....

This is just OT trolling

Old Tiger
10-29-2013, 05:05 PM
This is just OT trolling
Not even, I just envy A&M and their all time greatness! They are the greatest gift to college football and especially the SEC!

Emerson1
10-29-2013, 05:56 PM
Wait, so now aggy thinks that recruiting class ranking matters?

Which greatest season in the history of the program is better?

Texas Tech 2008 or A&M 2012

Both knocked off #1 and won the Cotton Bowl.

Old Tiger
10-29-2013, 05:57 PM

Obviously! Sherman found all those diamonds in the rough and stars don't matter!

coach
10-29-2013, 10:23 PM

Which greatest season in the history of the program is better?

Texas Tech 2008 or A&M 2012

Both knocked off #1 and won the Cotton Bowl.

false. tech lost the cotton bowl.

and atm won a championship in 1845

Tricky
10-30-2013, 08:48 AM
Hmmm...posts from a guy that ran away like a little girl when Texas was getting ripped by BYU and Ole Miss. Funny.

Jealousy is not a pretty thing.

greendawg84
10-30-2013, 09:18 AM
You aint been around long if you think Emerson will run ......

Tricky
10-30-2013, 09:58 AM
I was referring to OT, but whatever. I doubt either of them are longhorn alums.

Emerson1
10-30-2013, 10:06 AM

Thank you for bringing original arguments to the 3adownlow. We are glad to have you here. Just don't ask us to compare paychecks like the last guy.

Tricky
10-30-2013, 10:11 AM
Sorry Emerson, if the fact you and OT are a bunch of wannabe longhorns has already been discussed then I apologize. I guess I will stick to how great the jackets and their awesome fans are.

Emerson1
10-30-2013, 10:17 AM
You should know. 95% of your post have been related to Texas.

Thanks for the reminder, I can't claim to live in Stephenville anymore. I am actually mad I wasn't cool and didn't put the 'the' in front of a shortened name like the cool people do. Maybe I will leave it as THE VILLE!!!!!

Tricky
10-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Well, no need for you to be cooler, I mean you have over 14,000 posts. Nice.

Glad to know you took the time to go read all 18 of my other posts. I must be bothering you. Good.

Emerson1
10-30-2013, 10:51 AM
Well, no need for you to be cooler, I mean you have over 14,000 posts. Nice.

Glad to know you took the time to go read all 18 of my other posts. I must be bothering you. Good.

Didn't take long just had to click on your name ;)

Yes, you are the first ever aggy troll whose beat argument is t-shirt fan (which btw I don't have a UT shirt, just a wallet).

Tricky
10-30-2013, 10:57 AM
Aggy troll? :clap:...did they teach that to you and OT in wannabe longhorn class? Funny. I guess anyone who hates Texas is an aggy troll in your small mind.

Emerson1
10-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Aggy troll? :clap:...did they teach that to you and OT in wannabe longhorn class? Funny. I guess anyone who hates Texas is an aggy troll in your small mind.

You automatically become an aggy troll when you are to embarrassed to ever say what institution of higher learning you went to.

Tricky
10-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Is that in the t-shirt handbook?

I was never asked, but if you must know, I went and graduated from Tarleton with my masters from Tech. Aggy troll indeed.

Deuce
10-30-2013, 11:37 AM

I was never asked, but if you must know, I went and graduated from Tarleton with my masters from Tech. Aggy troll indeed.

Just curious, but I since I went to TSU as well, does that mean that I can't root for Tech, UT, AGS, Baylor, or any other big school? Why the heck is that so important to u?

Tricky
10-30-2013, 11:39 AM
It is important to me because it pisses slappies off and I rather enjoy that.

Emerson1
10-30-2013, 11:58 AM

I was never asked, but if you must know, I went and graduated from Tarleton
There is your problem. Part of the A&M system. Might as well be Texas A&M - Stephenville.

coach
10-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Didn't take long just had to click on your name ;)

Yes, you are the first ever aggy troll whose beat argument is t-shirt fan (which btw I don't have a UT shirt, just a wallet).

A wallet that Jason gave to you.

Emerson1
10-30-2013, 01:17 PM
A wallet that Jason gave to you.

Not even a wallet fan by choice.

Old Tiger
10-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Tricky,

Where do I begin on breaking you down.

1st - I never left because Texas wasn't doing well, I left because the job picked up and I didn't have time I normally have to post here.
2nd - T-Shirt fan? If that is your biggest argument you've already lost any credibility you have. Did you play for your professional teams? Then IMO that makes you a t-shirt fan of them for never having played for them yet still cheering for them.
3rd - You will never piss off emerson or myself because unlike you we are not phased by message boards as it appears you are.

Guys it looks like I have landed a kepper in this tricky fellow.

1st and goal
10-31-2013, 10:05 PM
Tricky,

Where do I begin on breaking you down.

1st - I never left because Texas wasn't doing well, I left because the job picked up and I didn't have time I normally have to post here.
2nd - T-Shirt fan? If that is your biggest argument you've already lost any credibility you have. Did you play for your professional teams? Then IMO that makes you a t-shirt fan of them for never having played for them yet still cheering for them.
3rd - You will never piss off emerson or myself because unlike you we are not phased by message boards as it appears you are.

Guys it looks like I have landed a kepper in this tricky fellow.

Sorry OT, but Rita dropped you in the grease saying you were whining and crying about some peeps not falling in line or calling you out or whatever....and that you weren't going post anymore. :doh::doh::1popcorn::1popcorn:

zebrablue2
10-31-2013, 10:46 PM
It is important to me because it pisses slappies off and I rather enjoy that.

And I enjoy people like u that think what you think, but what you think is not what it seems:))) It is what it is!!!