Big Spring - Greenwood
Big Spring - Monahans

Snyder - Wylie
Snyder - Greenwood

Sweetwater - Monahans
Sweetwater - Wylie

Greenwood - Big Spring
Greenwood - Snyder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

D'Highlander
10-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Big spring 982
abilene wylie 927
snyder 710
monahans 556
sweetwater 548
midland greenwood 494

slingshot
10-28-2013, 09:28 AM
I'll make my prediction... Wylie, Monahans and Big Spring end in a 3 way tie for district--Snyder sneaks in for the 4th spot. Greenwood and Sweetwater stay home.

EagleEye
10-28-2013, 10:05 AM
This is how I would like to see it play out. Monahans beats Sweetwater and Big Spring and take the division. Snyder beats Wylie so Wylie and Big Spring and Snyder make it to the playoffs . Nobody has made any comment yet about the injuury the Loboes had in Snyder. Nikko Jasso had 3 carries for like 58 yards in the first few minutes then he got his ankly landed on and then was out for the rest of the game. He is a real sparkplug for the Loboes and if he can't play against Sweetwater and Big Spring I don/t have a clue how this season will end up for the Loboes. He wanted to come back in the game but I was setting beside his Dad and his Dad told him if you can't stand on it how do you think you can run on it. Told him he would be more detrimental to the team so go stand on the sideline and pump the boys up.

hollywood
10-28-2013, 10:25 AM
This is how I would like to see it play out. Monahans beats Sweetwater and Big Spring and take the division. Snyder beats Wylie so Wylie and Big Spring and Snyder make it to the playoffs . Nobody has made any comment yet about the injuury the Loboes had in Snyder. Nikko Jasso had 3 carries for like 58 yards in the first few minutes then he got his ankly landed on and then was out for the rest of the game. He is a real sparkplug for the Loboes and if he can't play against Sweetwater and Big Spring I don/t have a clue how this season will end up for the Loboes. He wanted to come back in the game but I was setting beside his Dad and his Dad told him if you can't stand on it how do you think you can run on it. Told him he would be more detrimental to the team so go stand on the sideline and pump the boys up.

He hurt his ankle in Snyder? :eek:

Sorry to hear that, but Snyder? :eek: Uh oh.. sounds like ankle twisting is still happening there. :tisk:

ccmom
10-28-2013, 10:57 AM

Hate to hear of any players getting injured. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

EagleEye
10-28-2013, 05:55 PM
In all honesty it was nothing dirty at all. He was reaching for the goal line with the ball and a snyder player just fell on him trying to tackle him. Haven't had a chance to talk to the coach to see how he is this week but hopefully it is just a sprain and he can continue. He isn't an all star but sure is a good kid and gives 100%.

slingshot
10-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Figured it was something like a key injury--ya'll should have spanked Snyder... see what Big Spring did to them. On the other hand if Big Spring gets it rolling they will be more than a handful for anybody. Very good offense.

slingshot
10-28-2013, 07:26 PM
This is how I would like to see it play out. Monahans beats Sweetwater and Big Spring and take the division. Snyder beats Wylie so Wylie and Big Spring and Snyder make it to the playoffs ...I think ya'll handle Sweetwater no problem, then fall at Big Spring. Wylie edges Snyder then spanks Sweetwater. 3 way tie at the top... Snyder already beat Sweetwater so all they gotta do is beat Greenwood and they're in.

EagleEye
10-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Yeah I think the Tannerhill boy has come of age! They really spanked Sweetwaqter. LOL It will take our best effort of the year for sure. Can't wait to stop in Big Spring and either eat at Gills (sp) chicken or Hermans Restaurant and see if they still have the double chicken fry.

slingshot
10-29-2013, 07:47 AM
Yeah I think the Tannerhill boy has come of age! They really spanked Sweetwaqter. LOL It will take our best effort of the year for sure. Can't wait to stop in Big Spring and either eat at Gills (sp) chicken or Hermans Restaurant and see if they still have the double chicken fry.I think Herman's closed... I really like the Settles' Grill--but bring $$$, it's expensive.

nobogey72
10-29-2013, 11:12 AM

Is he #44?

EagleEye
10-30-2013, 10:20 PM
Yes he is #44. Talked to the Quarterback today and he says #44 is playing this week but according to the school it is a game time decision.

Sweetwater Red
10-31-2013, 12:39 PM
While Sweetwater isn't eliminated yet I'm can be realistic about our chances...

Here is the projected paths for our fellow 4-3A members according to pigskinpreps.

Division I

Abilene Wylie

Bi-district: Wylie by 28 over Fabens
Area: Wylie by 17 over Levelland
Regional: Stephenville by 19 over Wylie

Big Spring

Bi-district: Big Spring by 39 over Fort Stockton
Area: Big Spring by 5 over Lubbock Cooper
Regional: Big Spring by 1 over Kennedale
Quarter-final: Stephenville by 16 over Big Spring

Division II

Monahans

Bi-district: Monahans by 24 over Clint
Area: Shallowater by 5 over Monahans

Snyder

Bi-district: Snyder by 5 over Pecos
Area: Perryton by 11 over Snyder

EagleEye
11-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Good game Sweetwater.

ccmom
11-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Next week just got really interesting for our district! Love it!!

Sweetwater Red
11-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Next week just got really interesting for our district! Love it!!

Indeed. Can't wait

ccmom
11-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Updated current standings...

Monahans 3-1
Abilene Wylie 3-1
Big Spring 3-1
Sweetwater 2-2
Snyder 1-3
Greenwood 0-4

Remaining Schedule:
Monahans @ Big Spring
Wylie @ Sweetwater
Greenwood @ Snyder

Love this time of year!!

tex_male
11-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Monahans, Wylie and Big Springs are all in the play offs.

Sweetwater needs the win against Wylie then they will be in regardless of out come of Snyder - Greenwood game. A Sweetwater loss to Wylie then they will need a Greenwood win against Snyder.

Snyder is into the play off with a win over Greenwood and a Sweetwater loss to Wylie.

Greenwood is out of the play off hunt. Just a fight to end the season with a win and a tie with Snyder.

District Champions will be decided this last week of district play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Here are pigskin preps week 10 picks for our district.

Abilene Wylie by 3 at Sweetwater
Big Spring by 12 vs Monahans
Snyder by 25 vs Midland Greenwood

tex_male
11-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Playoffs:
DI Wylie Vs Fort Stockton
DI Big Spring vs Fabens

DII Monahans Vs Pecos Thursday 7:30 Grande Stadium Midland, Texas
DII Snyder Vs Clint

tex_male
11-09-2013, 01:51 AM
Updated current standings...

Monahans 3-1
Abilene Wylie 3-1
Big Spring 3-1
Sweetwater 2-2
Snyder 1-3
Greenwood 0-4

Remaining Schedule:
Monahans @ Big Spring
Wylie @ Sweetwater
Greenwood @ Snyder

Love this time of year!!

Final District:
Monahans and Wylie Co District Champs at 4-1 each
Big Spring 3-2
Snyder 2-3
Sweetwater 2-3
Greenwood 0-5

tex_male
11-09-2013, 03:29 PM
@LOBOES: FB: Class 3A Bi-Dist Championship... Pecos (visitor) v Monahans (home) 7pm Grande Communications Stadium in Midland.... Thursday November 14

@KTXSSports: Playoff schedule: Snyder plays Clint in Kermit next Friday. Kickoff at 7:30. Thanks @SkilletRinehart & @DvincentA for the info #KTXS

Wylie Vs Fort Stockton on Friday...7:30 in Big Spring

@Fchavezeptimes: Fabens likely to play Big Spring on Friday in Pecos in Class 3A football playoffs.