Melissa @ Princeton
Carrollton Ranchview @ Frisco Lone Star
Gladewater @ Tyler Chapel Hill
Paris @ Paris North Lamar
Kilgore @ Henderson

adoptedbuckeye
10-27-2013, 09:27 AM
Gladewater @ Chapel Hill

If the Bears ever wake up and play with some fire they COULD come away with a win.

SHSBulldog00
10-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Gladewater @ Chapel Hill

If the Bears ever wake up and play with some fire they COULD come away with a win.

:thumbsup:

lostaussie
10-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Kilgore Henderson would been great the last few years........this year not so much. I voter Melissa Princeton

regaleagle
10-27-2013, 05:16 PM
Carrollton Ranchview vs Frisco Lone Star probably has more meaning than any of the other games. If Ranchview wins, Lone Star cannot get a playoff spot and sends Argyle to DI. If Lone Star wins, then they are still alive for a playoff spot, depending on the outcome of Aubrey/Ranchview in Week 10. If Lone Star wins this week and Ranchview wins next week, I believe there is a 3-way tie for the 4th spot....otherwise known as a three-ring circus. Team A beats Team B who beats Team C who beats Team A. Then the tiebreaker rules for this three-ring circus come into effect....whether it be a coin flip or point differential. I think the district coaches vote on the method of determination before the season, but I'm not certain.

regaleagle
10-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Carrollton Ranchview vs Frisco Lone Star probably has more meaning than any of the other games. If Ranchview wins, Lone Star cannot get a playoff spot and sends Argyle to DI. If Lone Star wins, then they are still alive for a playoff spot, depending on the outcome of Aubrey/Ranchview in Week 10. If Lone Star wins this week and Ranchview wins next week, I believe there is a 3-way tie for the 4th spot....otherwise known as a three-ring circus. Team A beats Team B who beats Team C who beats Team A. Then the tiebreaker rules for this three-ring circus come into effect....whether it be a coin flip or point differential. I think the district coaches vote on the method of determination before the season, but I'm not certain.

Of course, all of this is predicated on the assumption that Argyle defeats Aubrey this week. If that does happen, AND Lone Star does defeat Ranchview this week....here's what the district standings will look like going into the final Week 10 games:
Argyle(3-0); Celina(3-0); Lone Star(1-3); Aubrey(1-2); Ranchview(0-3).

So you can see that if Ranchview loses to Lone Star this week, but then defeats Aubrey in Week 10....there will be a 3-way tie for 2 spots. Aubrey MUST get one of those spots for Argyle to go Division I. If Lone Star loses this week to Ranchview (a toss-up game, imo), then Lone Star is out and Aubrey gets the spot by default. Then Argyle goes DI> So that's why I voted for this game as the Region II GOTW.

SHSBulldog00
10-28-2013, 10:21 AM
3 way tie for this Region.

I'm going with Ranchview and Lone Star due to the significance of the game and it's impending ramifications.

adoptedbuckeye
10-28-2013, 10:56 AM
3 way tie for this Region.

I'm going with Ranchview and Lone Star due to the significance of the game and it's impending ramifications.

Sounds good. Hopefully they keep Argyle up there in D1 lol

SHSBulldog00
10-28-2013, 10:58 AM
Sounds good. Hopefully they keep Argyle up there in D1 lol

:2thumbsup