PDA

View Full Version : Bullard Comes to Gilmer Friday

buckeyebob
10-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Last Home Game of the season...Buckeyes are 4-0 in district play...Bullard is 1-3...what you think?

Lion70
10-27-2013, 08:12 AM
Last Home Game of the season...Buckeyes are 4-0 in district play...Bullard is 1-3...what you think?

and Bullard will leave Gilmer with a LOss.

adoptedbuckeye
10-27-2013, 09:18 AM

Spring Hill's QB completed 5 passes for 210 yards before getting hurt. That alone has me concerned about our secondary. Gilmer defense needs to focus big time and let's try to put up a goose egg in our last home game. Bullard won't lay down by any means.

buckeyebob
10-27-2013, 04:31 PM
Spring Hill's QB completed 5 passes for 210 yards before getting hurt. That alone has me concerned about our secondary. Gilmer defense needs to focus big time and let's try to put up a goose egg in our last home game. Bullard won't lay down by any means.

We did not have a secondary...no concern...how was the score? I know, bully...

adoptedbuckeye
10-27-2013, 05:44 PM
We did not have a secondary...no concern...how was the score? I know, bully...

I don't care what people think about our score. I want to win big every time and not give up big plays. Our defense hasn't played a shutout yet and against a good team this could be an issue. Granted, The defense usually wakes up after the first quarter and some adjustments are made, but let's go out at home with a big zero on the board! Then on to Kilgore...

waterboy
10-27-2013, 09:18 PM
I don't care what people think about our score. I want to win big every time and not give up big plays. Our defense hasn't played a shutout yet and against a good team this could be an issue. Granted, The defense usually wakes up after the first quarter and some adjustments are made, but let's go out at home with a big zero on the board! Then on to Kilgore...

I agree with you. The Black Flag defense gets exposed on occasion, giving up the big play. Spring Hill and their coaching staff found a definite weakness and exposed it. The defense needs to get back to the fundamentals of TACKLING, such as WRAPPING UP! It's troubling to see missed tackles, and that's one thing that definitely HAS to be corrected. I have seen a few of those over the past several weeks. Fortunately, the offense is almost unstoppable, averaging 60 points per game through 8 games. I look for senior night at Buckeye Stadium to be a lopsided win..., again. Next week against Kilgore will be a stiff challenge that the Buckeyes will definitely have to make a statement in.