PDA

View Full Version : Lol @ mizzou

Saggy Aggie
10-26-2013, 10:17 PM
Supreme choke job

Roughneck93
10-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Chip shot...:ack!:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-21-OlFUk_rI/UmyDCmtkniI/AAAAAAAAC2I/KBPt_AzsTjA/s1600/bagty.gif

regaleagle
10-26-2013, 10:33 PM
Yet another undefeated bites the dust. Keep it going....gives Baylor a better ranking. And while we're on the subject, how does Stanford lose last week and still stay rated at No. 6, while Baylor is undefeated and putting up 50+ pts/game and is rated higher??? I think Baylor was at #10 or so. I think Baylor can give Stanford all they want and then some.

Saggy Aggie
10-26-2013, 10:46 PM
Yet another undefeated bites the dust. Keep it going....gives Baylor a better ranking. And while we're on the subject, how does Stanford lose last week and still stay rated at No. 6, while Baylor is undefeated and putting up 50+ pts/game and is rated higher??? I think Baylor was at #10 or so. I think Baylor can give Stanford all they want and then some.

Stanford didn't lose last week...

Papá Oso
10-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Laces Out :doh:

regaleagle
10-26-2013, 11:42 PM
Stanford didn't lose last week...

No, they lost against Utah the week before....but you get the point so quit trying to be a smart arse. You know what the post referred to....a Stanford loss and no Baylor losses. So quit trying to keep your beloved Aggies above what they are....which is below Baylor in the rankings.

Weebe
10-26-2013, 11:59 PM
Name one good team that Baylor has beat.

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 04:03 AM

Name one good team TExas A&M has beat.

Saggy Aggie
10-27-2013, 08:03 AM
No, they lost against Utah the week before....but you get the point so quit trying to be a smart arse. You know what the post referred to....a Stanford loss and no Baylor losses. So quit trying to keep your beloved Aggies above what they are....which is below Baylor in the rankings.

What? Where did I say anything about A&M? Stanford is ranked higher because they've actually played a couple decent teams. Baylor has played nobody.

And the reason Stanford is #6 is because about 10 ranked teams lost last week, and they BEAT a ranked team last week... So they got 6 by default.

Half the country would be undefeated with baylor's schedule. It's so weak it's not even funny. They best team they've played is WVU... And they just got blown out by KSU, who is awful as well.

Saggy Aggie
10-27-2013, 08:03 AM

Ole miss, Arkansas and Vanderbilt are all better than every team on baylor's schedule

Lion70
10-27-2013, 08:09 AM

hope your not serious

Lion70
10-27-2013, 08:10 AM

Iowa state, Kansas, Kansas State, Kilgore College, and Henderson High.

Lion70
10-27-2013, 08:11 AM

thats not a good comeback when your signature win is ULM just sayin

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 08:44 AM
thats not a good comeback when your signature win is ULM just sayin

There is no reason to brag about schedules when your best win is Ole Miss.

regaleagle
10-27-2013, 09:15 AM
According to Saggie, the entire Big 12 is milquetoast compared to the Ags, haha. They'd have trouble with about 6 of the 10 teams in the Big 12 this season, I promise. Without out Manziel, I don't know if they'd have a single win. Heck, they've dropped 2 games with him.

Saggy Aggie
10-27-2013, 09:19 AM
According to Saggie, the entire Big 12 is milquetoast compared to the Ags, haha. They'd have trouble with about 6 of the 10 teams in the Big 12 this season, I promise. Without out Manziel, I don't know if they'd have a single win. Heck, they've dropped 2 games with him.

What does any of that have to do with anything I said?

You can't address my actual post so you resort to talking about A&M... Typical.

Celina8
10-27-2013, 09:35 AM
From my perspective, the missed Field Goal is not the chock and should never have been needed. What was the chock was the overtime 4th down and 20 TD pass that South Carolina completed in the second overtime I think...How do you let that happen. Wow!

Saggy Aggie
10-27-2013, 09:51 AM
From my perspective, the missed Field Goal is not the chock and should never have been needed. What was the chock was the overtime 4th down and 20 TD pass that South Carolina completed in the second overtime I think...How do you let that happen. Wow!

Or the 17 unanswered points in the 4th qtr to tie it up...

1st and goal
10-27-2013, 10:33 AM
If A&M wins out, the following won't need an answer, but....

What's the chance of an A&M matchup in the Cotton Bowl with either UT or Baylor?

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Mizzou will get throttled by Alabama. Bama has gotten better every week so far this season. Their offense is rolling now and the defense is playing lights out.