PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer play by play announcer sounds sick

lostaussie
10-25-2013, 08:40 PM
Good gracious you would think we could find a replacement for a week. The hacking and throat clearing is making it almost unbearable to listen too.

lostaussie
10-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Lawd....can we send in B team!!!

Lion70
10-26-2013, 06:53 AM
Thats an easy job all you have to say is there another score for Gilmer we should run up he score since cheating is not needed this week lol jk.

lostaussie
10-26-2013, 07:20 AM
Thats an easy job all you have to say is there another score for Gilmer we should run up he score since cheating is not needed this week lol jk.Don't hate just because y'all suck this year

poisoned10
10-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Don't hate just because y'all suck this year

They put up 34 on a stout Bullard defense.

Scoop27
10-26-2013, 01:25 PM
Is Elwyn Henderson still play by play for Gilmer?

Aesculus gilmus
10-26-2013, 01:41 PM
Is Elwyn Henderson still play by play for Gilmer?

No, and I can tell you he doesn't miss it either.

I have sympathy for the guys who do it now. It's hard to do it right and everybody's a critic.

Txbroadcaster
10-26-2013, 02:00 PM

I have sympathy for the guys who do it now. It's hard to do it right and everybody's a critic.

it aint that bad or that hard to be honest..just call what you see and who cares what people say

lostaussie
10-26-2013, 02:24 PM

I have sympathy for the guys who do it now. It's hard to do it right and everybody's a critic.I don't get to listen to many games because I attend most. The guys didn't do a bad job by any means. But when you have a frog in your throat and you clear it after every 3 words.......it might be time to go to the bullpen:D

Aesculus gilmus
10-26-2013, 03:42 PM
it aint that bad or that hard to be honest..just call what you see and who cares what people say

I'll rephrase it to say it's hard to do it "in a way that pleases everyone." But you're right. You have to have a thick skin to do it to begin with.

And I also agree with lostaussie that you shouldn't go on the air if you are having severe problems with your voice.

I think there were quite a few people covering that game last night who wanted to be elsewhere, from what I heard.